Drug suspect eyed in Newburgh triple slaying

May 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times Herald-Record

Authorities have jailed the neighbor of a woman who was recently shot to death with two of her friends, holding him on a drug charge as the homicide investigation continues.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
concern citizen

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I lived in the City of Newburgh for approximately ten years before i moved to Georgia. For a small city the crime is out of control. There's too much drugs, and as a result the homocide rate is on the rise. Some people may not be even aware that at one time Newburgh had the highest murder rate according to the F.B.I. Besides the crime there's too much corruption. Newburgh is nowhere to raise a dog much more a family. The place is just a jungle, a real mean and ugly one. All i can say to anyone who is contemplating to leave, just flee out of that wicked city and save yourself and your children.
buginfested

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

concern citizen wrote:
I lived in the City of Newburgh for approximately ten years before i moved to Georgia. For a small city the crime is out of control. There's too much drugs, and as a result the homocide rate is on the rise. Some people may not be even aware that at one time Newburgh had the highest murder rate according to the F.B.I. Besides the crime there's too much corruption. Newburgh is nowhere to raise a dog much more a family. The place is just a jungle, a real mean and ugly one. All i can say to anyone who is contemplating to leave, just flee out of that wicked city and save yourself and your children.
I agree with you,I lived there for 25 years,I know its rough but I love where I grew up.Have many fond memories and it is very sad how worse it has become.I moved away close to 9 years and have not looked back.Violence is not the answer but these uneducated humans do not understand that.people tech your kids from a young age violence is not the answer and hopefully we can make these world a better place-give peace a chance!!!
cookie

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Yo u so right violence is not the answer i grew up in highland falls and i used to hang out in newburgh sometimes and it was bad then but it is worse now. i wouldnt recommend anyone to live there under no circumstance because its not a good place to live or raise your kids. i am so glad that moved away 21 yrs ago

O

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

West Point News Video

•••
•••

West Point Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••