Marching Orders: Obama to Announce Ne...

Marching Orders: Obama to Announce New Afghanistan Strategy Ton...

There are 6 comments on the ESPN story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Marching Orders: Obama to Announce New Afghanistan Strategy Ton.... In it, ESPN reports that:

As President Obama prepares to deliver what could be the most important foreign policy address of his career, tonight Afghanistan will officially become his war and he will have to explain it to a war-weary public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

scout

Since: Feb 07

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2009
I guess the pres job squashes character. If he had any.
Obama-lama-ding- dong

Johnston, RI

#2 Dec 1, 2009
I could've sworn that this fool's battle cry to get elected into the big house was that we don't need no stinkin' surges (i.e., Iraq), let's bring the boys home NOW.

Where did all his principles go?

Either he acknowledges the strategies of the prior administration were the right ones (as he is now mimiking those of the past), or he, too, has sold-out the American public who put him in office on the premise that the war is over and the boys will come home. Still waiting...

What a FRAUD!
Common Good

Passaic, NJ

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Obama-lama-ding-dong wrote:
I could've sworn that this fool's battle cry to get elected into the big house was that we don't need no stinkin' surges (i.e., Iraq), let's bring the boys home NOW.
Either he acknowledges the strategies of the prior administration were the right ones (as he is now mimiking those of the past), or he, too, has sold-out the American public who put him in office on the premise that the war is over and the boys will come home. Still waiting...
What a FRAUD!
After Obama kills all motivation for our troops to destroy Jihad, will some high-ranking generals finally resign? I would never join the military under this fool.

Enough is enough. Time for the Amateur-in-Chief to be shown the door.
Jurg

Ilsede, Germany

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Obama-lama-ding-dong wrote:
What a FRAUD!
if he will announce order of increasing troop levels-it is clear that it will deteriorate the very bad state there and much more people will be killed there - it is known thing - more Afghans and more so called soldiers of usa will be killed there and it is clear that costs of pacification of Afghanistan will grow for next fat bilions- if he will do it - if he will continue this crime against humanity - it is clear that he and his party must be out in the next election and without pardon and mercy. These political officials must be changed so intensively till a normal politicians will come. There are no explanations and there are no pardons why he and his democratic party and fellows-biden and this schlampe clinton intend to murder foreign people in their own country on their own soil in a mindless, cruel, neohitlerite invasion ,why do those criminals want to murder own soldiers and pacificate foreign country groundlessly knowing that this pacification will bring nothing reasonable, only moral and financial losses.
us refugee

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Dec 1, 2009
Common Good wrote:
<quoted text>
After Obama kills all motivation for our troops to destroy Jihad, will some high-ranking generals finally resign? I would never join the military under this fool.
Enough is enough. Time for the Amateur-in-Chief to be shown the door.
even if it were so George Soros Fund would just be getting started my friend - obviously they saw qualities in Obama making him perfect executive for the job

scout

Since: Feb 07

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2009
What irks me is that the Tass media reported that Obama KNEW the politicals and military were rushing him to do their bidding.

What needed to be done is the firing or top military brass, pull out, and pretend we won. Just like Vietnam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talks take shape - slowly - over future of Kiry... Sun Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Kiryas Joel to begin rezoning land annexed from... Sun Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News DA: Partygoers stepped over victims' bodies, to... Sun Dump trump 2
News Its suit vs. county dismissed, Kiryas Joel file... Sat mtmnm 2
News Struggling WWII vet gets Christmas gifts, donat... Feb 17 Trump rules 3
News Chuck Schumer under fire from left-wing activists Feb 17 West 11th 239
News My view column: Family planning in Kiryas Joel (Nov '15) Feb 16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 4

West Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages