Obama Addresses West Point Grads

May 22, 2010 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www1.voanews.com

President Barack Obama covers his heart during the National Anthem at the commencement and commissioning ceremony at the US Military Academy in West Point, NY, 22 May 22 2010 President Barack Obama says he is confident the United States will succeed in the war in Afghanistan, but that it needs the commitment of its allies to do so.A The president ...

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 23, 2010
acorn obama

Odessa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

hail to the chief LIAR!

these brave young west point grads are laughing at the lies & ineptness of our idiot-in-thief!!!!
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Obama used his phrase, code: "A more perfect union"

Social justice.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hussein Obama had his gang-banger associates hang "APPLAUD SIGNS" to the rear of the cameras.

The cadets were ordered to applaud against their will. The military in general despises Hussein, because he is a wannabe dictator.
sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Did any of them fall asleep like last year?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Deo Vindice wrote:
Hussein Obama had his gang-banger associates hang "APPLAUD SIGNS" to the rear of the cameras.
The cadets were ordered to applaud against their will. The military in general despises Hussein, because he is a wannabe dictator.
You must have served in the Chinese military, because over 45% of OUR military members voted for Obama. I'm betting he's very popular with all the blacks in the Army & hispanics in the Marine Corps.
Ken

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have served in the Chinese military, because over 45% of OUR military members voted for Obama. I'm betting he's very popular with all the blacks in the Army & hispanics in the Marine Corps.
A lot of people fell for the Obama "Sales Pitch". Strong bet those same people would vote A LOT differently today

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people fell for the Obama "Sales Pitch". Strong bet those same people would vote A LOT differently today
You'll find out when Obama is re-elected in another landslide in 2012......
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

acorn obama wrote:
hail to the chief LIAR!
these brave young west point grads are laughing at the lies & ineptness of our idiot-in-thief!!!!
No, they're saluting their black Commander in Chief - and your black President.
Go have another drink.
devry

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 23, 2010
 
if he had a grain of truth in him he would of said well lets see kids what did aipac say to do oh yea forward march you goyim be goin to iran to protect dem chozen fool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Please 6,407
Blind Faith 9 hr pusherman_ 1
Elliot Rodger RIP Aug 18 sure 8
Debate: Ferguson - Beacon, NY Aug 17 Louis 1
Debate: Ferguson - Newburgh, NY Aug 17 Brian Ellis 1
Any else seen the Mountain Lion in the area Aug 13 Felis Puma Concolor 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••

West Point News Video

•••
•••

West Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Point
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••