Harriman election
Disappointed

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2013
On this election in the Village of Harriman, there should be a recount of all the voters ballots. There is no way that all the ballots were counted, you can't truest that corrupt little Village. You had the Mayor and Trustee walking around the Village telling people that Justin and Sean was working for a local business owner Mike Hagopian and on the other hand, you had their Police Sgt. and their Police Chief asking people to vote for Justine and Sean because they were worried about their health benefits and pay raise and the Chief was more worried about his contract and what he was going to get upon retirement in a few months.
Now I attend most of the meetings I will tell you why I think you should be voting for Justing And Sean ( I know it's to late ) is because they wanted to do the right thing for the Village of Harriman, You have Trustee Bruce G Chichester that has no clue what is going on and does what ever Mayor Welle wants him to do, and then you have Trustee Edward Shuart that has so many tick - tacks in his mouth to cover his breath and why is his eyes glazed over ? besides that he is another one that can not make his own decision. The Mayor has full control of the Village Broad. Why have a Village Broad at all they should just have a Mayor Welle could be the Building Inspector, Village Clerk, Police Chief, Highway superintendent,Court Clerk, Village Attorney and Judge Like it was back it the 1800's in the Med West.
Orange County needs to HAND COUNT all the voters ballots. and if need be a new Election in Nov. so there if no Fraud by the Village they need to make it on Election Day then lets see who wins then

LaMarch and Lowe pursue change in Harriman

Justin LaMarch and Sean Lowe - those are the names we assure you will bring change to the Village of Harriman as we pursue the seats of Village Board Trustees.We are lifelong Harriman residents who strive toward service and creating a better quality of life in all that we do.We intend to take these personal values and apply them, if elected, into our roles as Village Trustees.Each of us has attained the rank of Eagle Scout locally, and we both serve in the local fire department – experiences that have taught us the importance of hard work, loyalty and trust.These are the same qualities we know the people of Harriman want to see in their Village Board members to lead them as a community.We, through these values and a long history of service to the Harriman residents, have gained cooperative connections with all Village departments, business owners, and many residents, allowing us to understand what is needed for our local government to be effective.The Village residents have always been a top priority of ours, whether it is serving with scouts, the local church or the local Harriman Engine Company-Joint Monroe Fire Department.Sean has served as an officer of the fire department for five years and currently holds the position of lieutenant, while being a company member for nine years.Justin has held the position of firefighter for two years.Our passion for our hometown motivates us to fight for the best interests of the residents, no matter what.This willingness and dependability in service is what makes us the right candidates and the right choice for change in the Village of Harriman.We are dedicated to give the time and effort to listen to you and your concerns.If elected we promise to keep the people our number one priority as we lead this fine village with transparency, honesty and diligence.On March 19, from noon to 9 p.m., please join us in bringing new life and change to Harriman. Vote LaMarch - Lowe.Thank you for your support.
Respectively,Justin LaMarch
Sean Lowe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blooming Grove supervisor suggests ward system ... May 26 Martin Kinewall 2
News Maloney Unsuccessful In Battling GOP Over Anti-... May 20 Rainbow Kid 6
News West Point launches inquiry into cadets' fists-... May 8 Old Surfer Dude 1
SS Firthcliffe - WWI Freighter May 6 CCHS Class of 1965 1
Adoptees Born at Julia L. Butterfield Hospital ... (Jan '12) Apr '16 Cynthia Stalter 50
Lexington Hills Condos (Sep '06) Apr '16 Lorraine 155
North Miller st? Is this one of newburghs worst st (Oct '06) Apr '16 Mike 302
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages