West Point cadets to march in inaugur...

West Point cadets to march in inaugural parade

There are 4 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Jan 15, 2013, titled West Point cadets to march in inaugural parade. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

As it has done since Ulysses S. Grant was inaugurated on March 4, 1873, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point will send a contingent of uniformed cadets to march in the Inaugural Parade on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
As long as they don't stay here . I would rather.see the charros with the horses and rope tricks.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Who cares?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2013
You guys see the Native American Female Veterans marching the parade. There are a lot of them. Bet you they can take you PHD.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
You guys see the Native American Female Veterans marching the parade. There are a lot of them. Bet you they can take you PHD.
I'd rather view a humpback whale than some brainwashed, militarized cadets. I thought the war mongering was over? I know you are a monger, JW, but I thought the President was not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newburgh man admits to driving over gas station... Sun Buginfested 1
News Hasidic Jews in upstate New York Nov 14 The Bible Student 4
News Putnam Valley music teacher accused of sexually... (Sep '07) Nov 10 Jim pv 10
News KJ's formation of new town up to Monroe voters Nov 9 Realist 4
News KJ wins court approval to tap Cornwall well Nov 9 Realist 4
News West Point launches inquiry into cadets' fists-... (May '16) May '16 Old Surfer Dude 1
News FVR inspires West Point's young Pinoy cadets (Jul '15) Aug '15 Brainiac of Beaco... 2

West Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages