U.S. Military Accepts More Ex-Felons

U.S. Military Accepts More Ex-Felons

There are 1 comment on the News.ncmonline.com story from May 8, 2008, titled U.S. Military Accepts More Ex-Felons. In it, News.ncmonline.com reports that:

“In the last war in Viet Nam, there was a draft. This is an historical pattern. This is nothing new”

The few, the strong, the brave and some convicted felons could well describe today's Marine Corps. via News.ncmonline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.ncmonline.com.

caroline

United States

#1 May 29, 2008
I think that is a great idea. If they have these tendencies, at least they are all in one place, under supervision, and they can reek havoc there and do something for the good of our safety. Why pay to have them in jails, getting meals and everything else at the taxpayers expense? At least now they earn their money, the old fashioned way. I have witnessed complete turnarounds, they actually have stress disorders adjusting to civilian lives, some even go on to college, and some are all fought out and look for peace..I guess the in the military-it their way or back to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sears and roebuck houses in cournwall (Apr '06) Mon Circle of Friends... 8
disturbing the priest (Aug '14) Sep 11 do not disturb th... 2
News Orange County Legislature approves Palm Tree re... Sep 8 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Trio indicted in fatal Newburgh shooting Aug 25 Buginfested 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug 25 Really 11
Look who's a Sgt of of the Harriman Police Dep... Aug 25 Harriman Joke Dep... 1
Review: Pleasure Island (Nov '09) Aug 24 Debbie Greene 21

West Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages