Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Kimmy

Tupelo, MS

#76 Oct 21, 2011
Plexus Slim has worked for me! 48 pounds in 12 months and I'm now in a size 8. BP is down too. Go Plexus!

Kimmy
Fulton, Ms
Pearline N

Tupelo, MS

#78 Oct 22, 2011
I live in Mathiston, Ms and am looking for somewhere to get the Plexus Slim and the Accelerator. Does anyone know if you can contact Sue Hollis directly? I think she works out of West Point but does she come to Starkville too? Please let me know. Thank you.

Let's go MSU Bulldogs!!!
BlessingsFromThe Lord

Tupelo, MS

#79 Oct 22, 2011
Plexus Slim By Sue Hollis wrote:
P.S. By the way for those of you that are wondering my husband Randy and I have been PS products for a little over 2 month now and I have lost a little over 60 lbs and Randy has lost a little 40 lbs we have lost several inches as well. For you that was wandering
God's Blessings,
Sue & Randy Hollis
No way! Are you talking about the Randy Hollis from West Point, Ms? As in, "The Hollis Family" Gospel Group? I have an old record that his Daddy and Momma made. Small world!!!

God bless!
David W

Tupelo, MS

#80 Oct 24, 2011
Is Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis and Plexus Slim Explosion by Sue Hollis the same woman from West Point, Ms? If so, do I understand correctly that there are other products besides weight loss? I am looking for a product that will clean the toxins out of your body. Someone told me a good one was made by her company. If anyone knows, let me know. Thank you very much.

David W
Houston, Ms
GeTtIn N ShAPe

Tupelo, MS

#81 Oct 24, 2011
Have heard from various reports that people have talked about Plexus Slim helping to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol numbers. I would like to find out more.

West Point, Ms
Lanna S

Tupelo, MS

#82 Oct 24, 2011
I went to the blog for Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis this evening and was so happy to see that she is now on Twitter! It's much easier for me to follow her updates that way! Thanks @PlexusSlimBySue ...looking forward to more updates soon!

Lanna
Marion, Al
Melinda H

Tupelo, MS

#91 Oct 24, 2011
PlexusSlimGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you that want a FREE SAMPLE of Plexus Slim and Accelerator the company will send you a free sample. They even pay the shipping. Just go here http://www.PlexusSlimFreeSample.com and put Bill Elsenrath in the Ambassador Name.
http://www.PlexusSlimFreeSample.com
Bill Elsenrath in the Ambassador Name
Hey Ralph! I agree with you totally but just to bring up one point... Bill Elsenrath with Plexus Slim is the SAME idiot that posted here the first time!!! He is not the second salesman to do it! Atta boy Bill Elsenwrath Plexus Slim Ambassador Terrible Businuss plan! Bill Elsenrath with Plexus Slim has horrible ethics and can be found on one of his blogs at Plexus Slim New Orleans http://plexusslimneworleans.blogspot.com/ Do NOT do business with Bill Elsenrath!!! You Bill Elsenrath with Plexus Slim just do not get it, you are both morally and ethically challenged sir!!!
Louisianna...
Andy Y

Tupelo, MS

#92 Oct 25, 2011
It looks like Bill Elsenrath knows no boudaries when it come to making a buck! If this is any preview of where your heart is when it comes to customers... I am not a Plexus Slim user but if I were, I would certainly not do business with you Bill.

Ackerman, Ms
Delanna M

Pollock, LA

#93 Oct 25, 2011
I've been using Plexus Slim for a little over a month and have only lost 11 pounds. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong that is hindering my weight loss progress? Someone else told me it was just my metabolism. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Delanna
Vernon, Al
Juanitta F

Tupelo, MS

#94 Oct 25, 2011
I wish I had started taking plexus slim sooner! I have lost 31 pounds and counting. I feel so much better... actually have some energy now!!!

Juanitta F
Jackson, TN
Tabatha C

Tupelo, MS

#101 Nov 3, 2011
Awesome product Plexus Slim! I have lost 34 lbs in 45 days.

Tabatha C
Strong, Ms
Kevin R

Tupelo, MS

#104 Nov 6, 2011
Sue, I am going to try Plexus Slim but wanted to know if you have to count calories like other diets? I have never had much luck counting because you spend so much time keeping up with it that all you can think about is how hungry you really are and how much food you are doing without! Help, please answer.

Kevin R.
Vernon, Al
Deanna N

United States

#105 Nov 8, 2011
When is the next Plexus Slim Explosion by Sue Hollis scheduled for? Where will it be... West Point, Starkville, or Columbus, Ms?

Deanna N.
Wren, Ms.
Theadore C

Tupelo, MS

#106 Nov 10, 2011
My daughter, many times, talked to me about the success she has had with plexus slim and accelerator products. I must admit that I could "see" that she was not only losing weight but she seemed to be "shrinking". I honestly felt a little embarrassed because I was, well, still overweight and although it seemed as though I didn't care or was doing nothing about it, secretly, I was. Every diet known to exist, buy nothing worked. I felt hopeless and finally decided to give it a try for myself. Here I am, 6 months later and I feel like a winner for the first time in years. I have lost 39 pounds and mire importantly, to me, I am now in a size 40, down from 46. I want to know when the next explosion meeting will be held by Sue Hollis in West Point or Starkville, Ms so I can plan on attending. Please let me know! Thank you Plexus!!!

Theadore C.
Sulligent, Al
pete cole

Pineville, LA

#111 Dec 8, 2011
Wow!! what a product! i understand by attending some ambassadors meetings that plexusslim not only has weight-loss properties which are unproven clinically, but also cures lupus, treats fibromyalgia, cures sleep disorders,you can continue taking even if you think you are having an allergic reaction, pregnant women can take without consulting their drs. can lose substantial weight without diet or exercise, and relieves arthritic pain. ALL THIS WITHOUT ANY CLINICAL EVIDENCE? why don't we just do away with the pharmaceutical industry, which i was a part of for 33 yrs., and just shut down the FDA. just sell the feds on everyone taking plexusslim.

i would be careful about making these claims because you never know who is standing next to you. the FDA, the FTC,or maybe the attorney general office of that state. keep in mind it's the feds, and they can shut you down in an instant. just a thought.
pete cole

Pineville, LA

#112 Dec 8, 2011
never got my blog posted. i wander why, i thought all sides on the subject, should be recognized, good or bad. probably too much truth in what i wrote. typical of the deception of multi-level marketing. credibillity, GONE!!!!
Kristy Shrader

United States

#113 Dec 13, 2011
Plexus Slim has been amazing for me. I have been taking the drink without accelerator for 3 months now. I have lost 20 lbs & the most exciting thing....my cholesterol has went from 202-133 & my cardiologist is about to take me off my cholesterol & blood pressure meds. He was very pleased with the success I have had with plexus & told me to continue!! Thanks plexus!!!
unknown

Dallas, TX

#116 Jan 1, 2012
being a hairstylist and standing ask day its hard to maintain a healthy diet so I tried plexus for energy and the benging of food when I get home, however I got so sick after taking it and even had to run out on a client and throw up, made me feel drugged like on strong flue medicine. I was sick all day and could not hold nothing down. plexus is not for everyone, should be recommended for people who like drugs, along with all their "all-natural ingredients"
Jan

United States

#117 Jan 10, 2012
unknown wrote:
being a hairstylist and standing ask day its hard to maintain a healthy diet so I tried plexus for energy and the benging of food when I get home, however I got so sick after taking it and even had to run out on a client and throw up, made me feel drugged like on strong flue medicine. I was sick all day and could not hold nothing down. plexus is not for everyone, should be recommended for people who like drugs, along with all their "all-natural ingredients"
I do not sell this product but I would think if anything made you sick it was the accelerator. I only take half of it at a time. I take the other half mid afternoon.
Jan

United States

#118 Jan 10, 2012
The accelerator is not for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NMMC Ceo: Och can be southern anchor for system Nov 14 Bigger Is Not Better 37
News Taylor campaign nets $3,000 in PAC funds Nov 3 Donkeyshart 2
News Atmos Energy plans to build new office Oct 31 12hrShift 2
News Town hall meeting turns into 'anti-sale' rally Oct 28 City 17
Holcim Cement Plant in Artesia (Aug '14) Oct 23 carol reese 3
News Get Mississippi State Fair schedules, ticket pr... (Sep '08) Oct '17 Ffghug 10
News Hilton: OCH may consider system affiliation Oct '17 Why The Lies 1

West Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages