First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Burt Reynolds Moustache

AOL

#23 Apr 12, 2010
Looks like you are the f tard. Didn't Carol Rodgers teach you anything in Special ED? This isn't a Baldridge either, but I bet any Baldridge could beat you up. Alberta would split your wig.
Burt Reynolds Mustache

United States

#24 Apr 12, 2010
You ought to know about greek.Was that stevie giving it too you by the boat dock bathroom?He had his night stick out.By the way the Farley's don't live here anymore Burt.
Burt Reynolds Moustache

AOL

#25 Apr 12, 2010
You just wanna be Steve, that's what is wrong with you. I don't care about the Farley's either.
My Big Fat Greek Vagina

AOL

#26 Apr 12, 2010
Does anybody have some hair trimmers?
Burt Reynolds Mustache

United States

#27 Apr 12, 2010
blow me .oh, thats right you like steve better.
Burt Reynolds Mustache

United States

#28 Apr 12, 2010
My Big Fat Greek Vagina wrote:
Does anybody have some hair trimmers?
What are you going in the barber buisness?Alberta needs hers trimmed.
Burt Reynolds Moustache

AOL

#29 Apr 12, 2010
You are the one that can't get Steve out of your mouth. What happened? You wanted to blow Steve and he wouldn't let you? Now you have an internet vendetta against him? Your mom didn't have any problem getting a pearl necklace from him and now your jealous. I think you misunderstood the point of that story she was telling you. LMAO.
My Big Fat Greek Vagina

AOL

#30 Apr 12, 2010
No, you gotta use speaker wire pliers for that job. LMAO.
Burt Reynolds Mustache

AOL

#31 Apr 12, 2010
I wanna be Burt Reynold's Moustache, but instead I'm just a lonely internet gangsta, with carpal tunnel in my wrists from masturbating to "Sweating to the Oldies." Richard Simmons is sooooo sexy.
Richard Simmons

AOL

#32 Apr 12, 2010
I won't let you blow me either Mustache.
Bruddah Mane

Louisville, KY

#33 Apr 12, 2010
Wurd!
Sista Gurl

AOL

#34 Apr 12, 2010
Wurd!
Burt Reynolds Mustache

AOL

#36 Apr 12, 2010
I love to judge comments on here, because I have no life. I think I'm gonna put the lemon and the peanut on this one. I'm sooooo hard core. I'm a rebel. Watch me use somebody else's name. Nobody can mess with my mad internet skills. I am the original Topix Gangsta. I am sooo brave behind this computer screen. I take on the establishment too, cause that's how I roll. I'm special, my mommy always tells me that.
Starla

AOL

#37 Apr 14, 2010
Wurd!!!!!! Seriously though, Will some West Point guy please let me blow him, I will drive all the way from Ironton, Ohio. I will deep throat to his balls, and swallow his jizz.
Grandmaster B

AOL

#38 Apr 15, 2010
Damn, Starla. You can come to my house, it's the third shack on the right soon as you pull into town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RPD Listening2calls 6 min Ralph 9
Lisa BURGIN backstabbing c-nt 34 min Kelli 5
Amber Childers 41 min Truth zone told 4
Best haunted house 41 min Lance 1
Kayla Laisy 1 hr farmboy 1
Old friends 1 hr Motel hook ups 1
Grimes vs mcconnell 2 hr Grimes 8
West Point Dating
Find my Match

West Point Jobs