white county cable
Anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Does anyone kmow who owns white county cable? My Dish went out yesterday. So i called to have it fixed. Dish guy arrived and said my cables were cut in half. and it seems it happened the same time cable co. was turning on people down stairs cable. The cable co. is ignoring me but its on now.
good luck

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2012
It took wcc a year to come bury my cable line and I was their customer.

“randomemail04198 8@yahoo.com”

Since: Feb 12

Little Rock

#3 Mar 2, 2012
You definitely need to borrow a cinderblock.
Z71

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2012
asswhoop wrote:
You definitely need to borrow a cinderblock.
I hate to admit it, but I agree with the retard on this one.
Cody

Searcy, AR

#5 Mar 2, 2012
White County Cable has horrible service.
skizzo

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2012
searcyguy wrote:
Does anyone kmow who owns white county cable? My Dish went out yesterday. So i called to have it fixed. Dish guy arrived and said my cables were cut in half. and it seems it happened the same time cable co. was turning on people down stairs cable. The cable co. is ignoring me but its on now.
The same guy who owns the democrat gazette
jet

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2012
what apartments are you at
Anonymous

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2012
Country Meadows. Im thinking about going to police department and filling a report of vandelism. I bet i can get there attention then.
FYI

Frisco, TX

#9 Mar 6, 2012
searcyguy wrote:
Country Meadows. Im thinking about going to police department and filling a report of vandelism. I bet i can get there attention then.
Thr boxes on the end of the buildings belong to the cable company not the apartments. The satelitte company is not allowed to put their wires in those boxes, u r suppose to use a flat cable and run it thru the sliding glass door. I worked at the apts for a long time. Read the satelite addendum. ;)
Belinda

Searcy, AR

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Cody wrote:
White County Cable has horrible service.
Since they have a monoply on cable service, they can be horrible & get away with it.
racecar1226

Searcy, AR

#11 Mar 7, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Thr boxes on the end of the buildings belong to the cable company not the apartments. The satelitte company is not allowed to put their wires in those boxes, u r suppose to use a flat cable and run it thru the sliding glass door. I worked at the apts for a long time. Read the satelite addendum. ;)
FCC rules on customer side of ground block it's customers choice that trumps cable
bitches grow up

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2012
good luck wrote:
It took wcc a year to come bury my cable line and I was their customer.
I'm going on two years. They said their contract labor people came. I was there all day. Still nothing!!!
:)

Searcy, AR

#13 Mar 7, 2012
They're no good. Never have been, never will be.

Sherwood, AR

#14 Mar 7, 2012
We had WCV and paid $99 month for one dvr and 120 channels and then an extra $45 for high speed internet that didnt work 50% of the time. But we were forced to use them as the apt complex we lived in had an exclusive agreement with WCV. In Jan, we bought a home and got Dish Network, we have 4 tv's connected, 2 DVR, internet and over 250 channels for $75 a month......I think the only way WCV stays in business is because of the "exclusive" deals they have at several apt complexes...what happened to free market???
Your momma

Cabot, AR

#15 Aug 29, 2012
racecar1226 wrote:
<quoted text>
FCC rules on customer side of ground block it's customers choice that trumps cable
Customer in an apt ownes nothing in the apt.
tony b

Searcy, AR

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Customer side of Groundblock is customers choice it's the law it's against the law for complex to say if u want tv it's cable only
i here ya

Searcy, AR

#17 Aug 29, 2012
It's called the otard rule. They cannot keep u from having over the air broadcasting of any kind. When u sign the lease whatever area u rent u are realiable for. They also cannot make u pay a deposit neither it is against the law. The deposit u pay at first at time of lease signing that is part of it they can't charge additional. It's online look it up. They can make it hard for u but u have to stand ur ground and u will win.
just sayin

Haslet, TX

#18 Aug 29, 2012
If I were an apartment complex owner, I wouldn't necessarily want a ton of different satellite dishes attached to the side of my building! It can become a serious eye sore when you are dealing with large complexes.

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Yes it is the customers choice. No the apt managers can't force a company. Yes the FCC will agree.... BUT the apartment complex owner CAN forbid satellites to be affixed to the building/roof. They CAN forbid additional or rewiring in the building. And in most apts in town the cable was installed and is owned by whit co cable. That means they CAN say it is private property and cannot be used by a satellite co and the CAN come in and cut or pull it out any time they want to if someone is not paying for there service.
That said... White Co Cable SUCKS bug time. Horrible customer service, way to expensive, poor programming, sneaky rate hikes, on and on. Nothing about them is better than either satellite co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the pedophile mulherin? 3 hr Tin man 1
Little charlie britton and boyd allen 4 hr Wowy 2
Jarrod Green Murder Case 10 hr Searcy Murder 1
Tracy holloway murder (Jun '11) 14 hr Really 243
Searcy fire department strained 19 hr Bill Baldridge ef... 6
narc adam 19 hr guest 1
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 19 hr 2twisted 14,761

West Point Jobs

Personal Finance

West Point Mortgages