Moon Raker

West Plains, MO

#1 May 26, 2017
liberals are so nice so why cant conservatives be the same way man? we just want peace and love brothers and sisters and for everyone to love thy self and fellow human beings. Peace and Love.
Moon Raker

West Plains, MO

#2 May 27, 2017
hello be nice
Citizen

Ozark, MO

#3 Jun 7, 2017
Moon Raker wrote:
liberals are so nice so why cant conservatives be the same way man? we just want peace and love brothers and sisters and for everyone to love thy self and fellow human beings. Peace and Love.
I wish I knew the answer, but I know it hasn't always been this way. And honestly, I think Fox news is to blame for ensuring there is always SOME kind of wedge issue to divide people.

As my contribution to "being nice" I will say that the Trump/Russia scandal has made me see that there actually are some conservatives that put their country before ideology (I'm referring to private citizens - not anyone in Congress). I know they would defend my right to have my own liberal opinion - no matter how much they disagree with it - because they understand THAT'S what makes America great.

My "be nice" BONUS: If there are any conservatives that are feeling conflicted: It's not too late - you can defect. Leave the dark side and join us. We don't have to agree on everything and we promise not to make you sing Kumbaya.
Ultimate Warrior

West Plains, MO

#4 Jun 9, 2017
Moon Raker wrote:
hello be nice
Screw you moon shoveler. Your such a coward and so full of BS. You try and run topix but to no avail you cannot, I feel sorry for your failed attempts at discrediting our President MR. DONALD TRUMP. TRUMP LIVES. ACCEPT IT!
Moon Raker

West Plains, MO

#5 Jun 10, 2017
Ultimate Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

Screw you moon shoveler. Your such a coward and so full of BS. You try and run topix but to no avail you cannot, I feel sorry for your failed attempts at discrediting our President MR. DONALD TRUMP. TRUMP LIVES. ACCEPT IT!
he lives but he's a real piece of sh-t BAWHAhahahahahahaha
Ho-hum

United States

#6 Jul 5, 2017
Ultimate Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

*You're*! Not your! Smh! You poor dude, can't even use proper grammar or spelling.. I feel sorry for your failed attempt.....
Moon Raker

West Plains, MO

#7 Jul 27, 2017
Ultimate Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

where have you been? long time no see.
elf

West Plains, MO

#8 Aug 5, 2017
Ultimate Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry for your loss. Many Condolences.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2017
Moon- I have been called liberal more on here lately than anywhere else in my life and am not young. Most people are nice. Some want to fight for the sake of fighting.
Some of them are old now, and trying to get into heaven.
AmendmentForElf

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Sep 26, 2017
Moon Raker wrote:
<quoted text>where have you been? long time no see.
Oops, putting the moves on a straight man? That could get you in trouble
How many rainbow flags have you made this week?Do you also make your own fairy dust?
Hope it soothes that sore and terribly swollen back door. I read online that you put the dust in a Turkey baster, insert and very quickly shove in that big ole thing. I'm sure your wife elf would help. Good luck dusty sparkles.
Man woman or Tranny

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Oct 13, 2017
Moon Raker wrote:
hello be nice
Goodbye, get lost!!
Heck If I Know

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Oct 21, 2017
Moon Raker wrote:
Why am I so ignorant. and full of hatred?.
Hmmm.

Since: Oct 17

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2017
Ultimate Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

will you please be nice little one. you are so very rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Be Nice Please Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earthquake Aug '18 richter 3
New in town (May '17) Aug '18 Bettywhite 10
Ok (Jan '18) Feb '18 Get over yourself 5

Forum Rules

Tell the truth and do no harm.2904

Be Nice Please Jobs

Personal Finance

Be Nice Please Mortgages