abbot

Sparta, MO

#1 Jan 9, 2014
do they really think it is a good thing to tell victims that they deserve to assaulted and harassed by a known felon?
duh

Ava, MO

#3 Jan 10, 2014
They are just doing their job by tellin it like it is You derserve what you get
The Fuzz

Taneyville, MO

#4 Jan 10, 2014
Based upon my personal dealings with these big men with uniforms and guns, you can't expect much in terms of intelligent actions. I doubt any of them possess an I.Q. of greater than 100. If you hire anyone with an I.Q. of greater than 100, you get people who question authority and actually do what is "right" regardless of what their orders dictate. The police force does not want freethinkers.
grave digger

Forsyth, MO

#5 Jan 10, 2014
The Fuzz wrote:
Based upon my personal dealings with these big men with uniforms and guns, you can't expect much in terms of intelligent actions. I doubt any of them possess an I.Q. of greater than 100. If you hire anyone with an I.Q. of greater than 100, you get people who question authority and actually do what is "right" regardless of what their orders dictate. The police force does not want freethinkers.
bet you 100 bucks when the grave digger beotch slaps you across your face,,,the first one your gunna call is one of these cops you just insulted,,,ha haa haaa,,beotch
tim

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2014
Why call the cops for anything? That just makes you a suspect after you kill the person that was bothering you.
Truth

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2014
Once again grave digger give us his 2 cents on a discussion he has nothing intelligent to say about. His I.Q. is about 2 judging by his posts.
Truth

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2014
My experience with wppd they are pricks with badges. They WILL add details to stories they WILL convince people to add things to stories when filling out reports. I witnessed a crime in the past while filling out a statement a "officer" of the law asked me to add this to my statement and word it a certain way. I proceeded to tear up the statement and hand it to the "officer" and walked away in disgust. He is no longer a "officer" at the department.
tim

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jan 10, 2014
people that talk to the cops are crazy anyway someone screws you over let it die down for a few months don't draw attention to it then deal with it real cold and methodical like plan things out and serve it up in such a way that they never recover or even know where it came from. and if the cops stop you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY SEARCHES. THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD ASK IS "AM I FREE TO GO" if they say no then you say I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND I WANT MY LAWYER.

Pro tip: be firm but do not be disrespectful to the law (a calm professional demeanor freaks them heck out 9 out of 10 x's).
yeah buddy

West Plains, MO

#10 Jan 10, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>bet you 100 bucks when the grave digger beotch slaps you across your face,,,the first one your gunna call is one of these cops you just insulted,,,ha haa haaa,,beotch
Come slap me you little biotch. The only grave digger after that will be the man that digs your place of rest.
Police State

Branson, MO

#11 Jan 11, 2014
tim wrote:
people that talk to the cops are crazy anyway someone screws you over let it die down for a few months don't draw attention to it then deal with it real cold and methodical like plan things out and serve it up in such a way that they never recover or even know where it came from. and if the cops stop you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY SEARCHES. THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD ASK IS "AM I FREE TO GO" if they say no then you say I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND I WANT MY LAWYER.
Pro tip: be firm but do not be disrespectful to the law (a calm professional demeanor freaks them heck out 9 out of 10 x's).
I'm pretty sure Tim has read and is currently practicing the preachings contained in the Satanic Bible. It tells people not to turn the other cheek, but to seek vengeance on your own. Either that or he's seen Death Wish with good ole Charlie Bronson.
model citizen

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2014
Thresea brawley (dispatcher) old man will sell you some smoke- heck he will even help u get out of a charge he took her some lunch into the pd and had pot on his person got caught and somehow got away with it there a joke
grave digger

Forsyth, MO

#13 Jan 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
Once again grave digger give us his 2 cents on a discussion he has nothing intelligent to say about. His I.Q. is about 2 judging by his posts.
shut it punk,,,and your truth is the right way of thinking,,,like a punk,,,,skateboarder,,,,ha haa haaa
tim

Belleville, IL

#15 Jan 11, 2014
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Tim has read and is currently practicing the preachings contained in the Satanic Bible. It tells people not to turn the other cheek, but to seek vengeance on your own. Either that or he's seen Death Wish with good ole Charlie Bronson.
What? You make no sense. How you get that from what I posted? Pro tip: don't take the bait when someone is fishing.
Police State

West Plains, MO

#16 Jan 12, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You make no sense. How you get that from what I posted? Pro tip: don't take the bait when someone is fishing.
Well...you mentioned doing someone in and not leaving any evidence of your crime instead of contacting law enforcement to let them handle it. The Satanic Bible preaches the same thing.
fis

Branson, MO

#17 Jan 12, 2014
they have taken the side of a pedophile that attacked a couple in wallmart parking lot because he is married to the girl and he destroyed the guys car a few years ago she left him for her and her kids saftey he complained to the cops that the guy he assaulted with rediater fluid called him a name
tim

Belleville, IL

#18 Jan 12, 2014
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...you mentioned doing someone in and not leaving any evidence of your crime instead of contacting law enforcement to let them handle it. The Satanic Bible preaches the same thing.
No, I just merely laid out the process for successful criminal management. You sir interjected your own foul thoughts of murder into the process. And as I have never read the "Satanic Bible" and would be completely unaware of what it has to say on the matter, I will defer to your evident knowledge on its content as you seem to be very familiar with it (well versed in fact). But regardless of what you may say my process out-dates that publication. So again stop fishing! No one is taking your bait.
Police State

West Plains, MO

#19 Jan 12, 2014
Well...your version of "successful criminal management" suggests handling all forms of crime and victimization "yourself". As far as my personal knowledge of The Satanic Bible goes, it is very limited having not read it myself. I merely watched this the other day:
tim

Belleville, IL

#20 Jan 12, 2014
well let me elaborate a little about "successful criminal management" atheists and these satanic emo-goth turds right a along with any other POS that are Christian are criminals and deserve to be burnt at the stake. and that includes all Muslims and Kwanza fags. oh and dont think i have forgot about them statue worshiping nips in Asia.
tim

Belleville, IL

#21 Jan 12, 2014
well let me elaborate a little about "successful criminal management" atheists and these satanic emo-goth turds right a along with any other POS that are [BOLD]not[/BOLD]Christian are criminals and deserve to be burnt at the stake. and that includes all Muslims and Kwanza fags. oh and dont think i have forgot about them statue worshiping nips in Asia.
Truth

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>shut it punk,,,and your truth is the right way of thinking,,,like a punk,,,,skateboarder,,,,ha haa haaa
call all the names you want. We all know your a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new snitch working bar seen in town 4 hr Anon PI 20
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Ronald 2,650
Obama Administration 4 hr the monkey by the... 13
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,904
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 7 hr Ronald 431
Jobs 7 hr Fire Crotch 13
Most Politicians Were Made For Trash Bins! 7 hr Police State 1
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••