You did??? That could be, rather odd.
linda

Greenville, SC

#3 Jan 20, 2009
so r u friends still?
chooser

Columbia, MO

#4 Feb 24, 2009
lots of people know him, not very many know him for a good reason. he has a rep as a drug user, not a positive outlook. im not saying he still does drugs. i have no idea. i do know that when his name is mentioned, that is the very first thing everyone thinks of. i have had a few encoutners with him. i have observed and noticed that he also puts his nose and opinion in places that it does not belong! hey boomer, keep out of everyone lives and stick to your own.
linda

Canada

#5 Mar 12, 2009
u no chooser i would say u dont like him.well thats ok cuz he has enuf friends.he dont need negative ppl like u anyway.its a good thing u used a fake name cuz u mite offend the ppl that do like him n get your ass kicked.but thats your problem.
Henry

Columbia, MO

#6 Mar 13, 2009
Yeah I know Booma'.. Know him probably better than his own mother... He is a thief... He has even told me about things he has stolen.. He is a druggie... mainly weed but, come on weed isn't shit people...he likes to sleep with other mens wives/girlfriends.. words from his own mouth I heard him tell me... His daughter is as cute as a button though and, I'd do anything for her.. But as for you Linda.. Booma's woman on and off and mother of his daughter... well your a psycho bitch...in the end yes I know Booma' and hope he figures shit out one day.. and Linda saying Booma and his friends are gonna kick some guys ass for stating how they feel? Funny really ... I could take him and everyone in his crew back to back if they wanted to line up...hell I heard he even robbed his so called best friend.... probably the only one I would have even worried about... and now he won't even stand up for him...I also know his real name which is really a lame one.. I would make a nickname up as well
Why

Columbia, MO

#7 Mar 17, 2009
Obvious troll post
TY BEAN

Canada

#8 Mar 18, 2009
well henry let me say ill be the first one in line if you want to stand up and be a man i am booma friend and if you think you wanna talk shit over the internet so henry heres the first of his friends to stand in line more will follow
you know who

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 18, 2009
u k l y r a d a i t y w u t b a y d g t s!!! just thought you might understand this better. wow who can read any of what linda has so say?? that is f-----!!! up
boomer aka robert miller

Canada

#10 Mar 18, 2009
man shits fucked,yes i have done Alot of my share of bad things,but hell who hasnt not saying im proud at all just saying i know what i have done and more importantly have NOT done. um henry this goes to you.i would never steal from the guy i supposedly stole from. id give my left hand 1st before that would ever be an issue.ill take a lie detector to prove it,hell ill even pay for the mother fucker.i know who stole the 400.00.teeth. plain and simple,as for the rest of the bull shits thats up here if ya dont like me blow me if ya do like me thanks.and chooser poor guy if ya aint got balls to come to my face and tell me what ya think of me to me face go fuck yer self if ya do come tell me ya might be surprised at me reaction.
chooser

Columbia, MO

#11 Mar 19, 2009
We have spoke before, didnt like your attitude then anymore than I would now. Aside from that, I wasn't really being a dick in my post. Just simply giving my honest opinion of my experiences with you. We barely know eachother and yet you've squirmed into my shit(by that I mean between my girlfriend and I) You can give whatever excuse you want for doing it, doesn't matter fact is: its not your shit to worry about.
As for the rest of the things I said earlier, they are true as well from my personal experiences with you. Linda can threaten me "get your ass kicked" blah blah blah....whatever, but think about it......I'm just being honest....Throw threats at me for being honest? Fuck you asked for everyones opinion by starting this thread! Why ask a question, if you can't handle the answers.........?

“in love”

Since: Mar 09

West Plains

#12 Mar 20, 2009
you better watch who you talk about!! boom is one of my best friends and i dont put up with shit sharters like you. linda is right its a good thing you use a fake name cuz you would get ur ass stomped
linda

Canada

#13 Mar 22, 2009
ha ha ha and if u think about it, it wuznt a threat mayb u should read it again chooser it wuz so true guess u could say a warnin.and yah i asked if u new him i didnt ask u 2 blame him cuz u kant keep your ho at home!hey thanks fairybaby :)

“in love”

Since: Mar 09

West Plains

#14 Mar 23, 2009
no prob honey you know i got you and boo!! no one messes with my friends!!! we still need to have coffee some time!!! ;)
funny

Ozark, MO

#15 Mar 25, 2009
I know everyone involved in this thread . If that a win or fail? Anyway Ty stop trying to act tough. Boomer could whip your ass in 30 seconds so, what makes you think your gonna defend him from the big bad world? Also why post a thread asking if someone knows someone and, then get mad at what they post? We all know this is a slander board from over the internet.
Nurse Betty

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2012
I was reading this and I just think why isn't his girl friend Wendy Forrester sticking up for him at this time she was sleeping him behinde her husbands back! You know Wendy the fat scank at NHC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love EVERYONE 43 min FedUp 2
Knocked down the party 51 min FedUp 1
Has Anyone Noticed !!!! 1 hr FedUp 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 1 hr FedUp 1,087
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 1 hr FedUp 8
Creasy Bear and grave digger 6 hr LeLand 17
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 6 hr LeLand 23

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages