3 Youths Found Dead in Car

3 Youths Found Dead in Car

Posted in the West Plains Forum

MO NewsNetSources

Ava, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Rolla (Wiresource) A Noblet Lake area resident alerted authorities late Thursday night about a vehicle on his property. When authorities arrived they discovered the bodies of 3 unidentified youths, all which were deceased at the time.
The Howell County Sheriff's office contacted the Missouri Highway patrol which is conducting an investigation at this time to determine the identities of the bodies along with the owner of the vehicle. The car, a silver-blue 1995 Buick Regal 2 door sedan did not have any license plates.
Howell County Coroner said all 3 bodies are scheduled to be taken to the state crime lab for autopsies to determine the cause of death.
dopers

Rogersville, MO

#2 Jan 25, 2013
MO NewsNetSources wrote:
Rolla (Wiresource) A Noblet Lake area resident alerted authorities late Thursday night about a vehicle on his property. When authorities arrived they discovered the bodies of 3 unidentified youths, all which were deceased at the time.
The Howell County Sheriff's office contacted the Missouri Highway patrol which is conducting an investigation at this time to determine the identities of the bodies along with the owner of the vehicle. The car, a silver-blue 1995 Buick Regal 2 door sedan did not have any license plates.
Howell County Coroner said all 3 bodies are scheduled to be taken to the state crime lab for autopsies to determine the cause of death.
I'm sure they were on the way to choir practice...
Barack

Branson, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I dont think this is true.
zanny

Burlington, IA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Nothing on news about it.
fakeasfuuuuuuuuu uuuk

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2013
none

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nfl boycott 1 hr Creasy Bear 46
Boycott NFL 3 hr Boycott promoter 135
Grave digger 12 hr Hill Trash for Trump 17
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 18 hr No ones concern 8
Kayla delling Fri Gavan 9
Domestic Assault on Catalina Fri RNC Rightwing NUT... 2
Most disgusting people Fri Treason to suppor... 37

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance