Scott & Amanda Michaels
I Know Who U R

Branson, MO

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
We really appreciate you not moving here! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!
I see now, you are Amanda and it scares you that someone might find out what you have been doing wrong. I Know what you have been doing and what you have done! Worry
I Know What U did

Branson, MO

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Oh, I get it, this is Amanda and you are worried that someone might find out what you have been doing lately. I know what you did. Go ahead worry.
gremlin stomper

West Plains, MO

#23 Oct 1, 2012
i moved into my house in town almost a year ago and didnt really care who the neighbors were if you MIND youre business they will to so who really cares what there doing by coming here youre asking about there private lives not info on the neighborhood if youre that concerned about who lives around you IN TOWN aint the place for morons like you go find a place out in the middle of no where and then you aint gotta complain and snoop but im sure then youd be miserable not having neighbors for you to annoy
petty petty

Branson, MO

#24 Oct 1, 2012
gremlin stomper wrote:
i moved into my house in town almost a year ago and didnt really care who the neighbors were if you MIND youre business they will to so who really cares what there doing by coming here youre asking about there private lives not info on the neighborhood if youre that concerned about who lives around you IN TOWN aint the place for morons like you go find a place out in the middle of no where and then you aint gotta complain and snoop but im sure then youd be miserable not having neighbors for you to annoy
No people can not mind their own business and you all know it. Maybe this person is concerned over the neiborhood because he/she has children and wants a safe place for them. I would be checking also for the sake of my children. Quit being so petty, people. You are all bashing someone for not asking the question correctly? Petty
Hmmmmmmm

Branson, MO

#25 Oct 1, 2012
petty petty wrote:
<quoted text>
No people can not mind their own business and you all know it. Maybe this person is concerned over the neiborhood because he/she has children and wants a safe place for them. I would be checking also for the sake of my children. Quit being so petty, people. You are all bashing someone for not asking the question correctly? Petty
You, "Wondering", "I Know Who U R", and "I Know What You Did" are all the same person. You can't fool anyone! Again, GO SOME PLACE ELSE! You and your kind aren't wanted in a good neighborhood!! See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, LOSER!
gremlin stomper

West Plains, MO

#26 Oct 1, 2012
if that was true they would just say im thinking about moving onto whatever street and ask how the neighborhood was not single out a certain family if u dont see the underlying thing there then youre a idiot its just a crap starting post plain n simple
Hmmmmmm

Branson, MO

#27 Oct 1, 2012
petty petty wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are one to talk about people not minding their own business. You started this thread hoping you would get some bashing going. Well, you succeeded at it, but you are the one who is getting bashed! LMAO If you are so innocent as you say you are, why don't you post your name on here? What are you afraid of?
petty petty

Branson, MO

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You, "Wondering", "I Know Who U R", and "I Know What You Did" are all the same person. You can't fool anyone! Again, GO SOME PLACE ELSE! You and your kind aren't wanted in a good neighborhood!! See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, LOSER!
Sorry not who you think because you don't know me and will neverf have the pleasure of meeting me! It is a shame a bunch of lozer,drug addited, jealous, low life gossipers.
wondering

Branson, MO

#29 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are one to talk about people not minding their own business. You started this thread hoping you would get some bashing going. Well, you succeeded at it, but you are the one who is getting bashed! LMAO If you are so innocent as you say you are, why don't you post your name on here? What are you afraid of?
I am sure not afraid of you, slut
Hmmmmmmmm

Sparta, MO

#30 Oct 2, 2012
petty petty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not who you think because you don't know me and will neverf have the pleasure of meeting me! It is a shame a bunch of lozer,drug addited, jealous, low life gossipers.
You mean I will never have to be in your ugly loser presence! I wouldn't want to know a low-life like you! You bring the IQ of a neighborhood down! Again, if you are such a good person, then post YOUR name since you posted someone else's name. If you don't then you are truly a LOSER!!!
i know

Branson, MO

#31 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean I will never have to be in your ugly loser presence! I wouldn't want to know a low-life like you! You bring the IQ of a neighborhood down! Again, if you are such a good person, then post YOUR name since you posted someone else's name. If you don't then you are truly a LOSER!!!
If you knew, I'd have to ki!! you.
Hmmmmmm

Thayer, MO

#32 Oct 3, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew, I'd have to ki!! you.
Just another GOOD REASON you need to go some place else. Sounds to me like you need to live in a neighborhood by yourself. Who would want your kind living next to them? NO ONE!!!
honest

West Plains, MO

#33 Feb 26, 2013
If its the tweaker that used to live on thayer avenue then the answer is no, theyre theifs and known drug sellers be careful
thatsthewayitis

Sparta, MO

#34 Feb 27, 2013
honest wrote:
If its the tweaker that used to live on thayer avenue then the answer is no, theyre theifs and known drug sellers be careful
I heard that tweaker has a warrant out on him. I'm sure you are on target.
huh

West Plains, MO

#35 Feb 28, 2013
honest wrote:
did they move off of thayer street?
Run Run

United States

#36 Feb 28, 2013
As fast as you can! WP is by far the slum of the slum! Nothing Good here and the people are miserable! Kids are not safe here!! No jobs, no money, no future! Wolves in sheeps clothing are all you will find in the churches here! Save yourself there is NO hope for any of these people! Cops are crooked, ignorant, or just don't give a fxxk about the place they raise their family! Drugs have taken over this whole area, and nobody does nothing about it!! No morals, no values and absolutly no FUTURE for kids!
LiveFree

United States

#37 Mar 2, 2013
NO! Scott is a lunatic. And the whole side of that street is drugs. It is a terrible place to live.
probation

Hollister, MO

#38 Mar 2, 2013
It will be hard for him to do too many drugs because he is on supervised probation and has to go through a drug course. So if you see him doing drugs,turn his a** in!!
know too much

Ozark, MO

#39 Mar 16, 2013
LiveFree wrote:
NO! Scott is a lunatic. And the whole side of that street is drugs. It is a terrible place to live.
cant be too terrible, hell even their landlord stops by and buys pills from them, shes a really nice christian lady by day!
we should know more

Branson, MO

#40 Mar 17, 2013
know too much wrote:
<quoted text>
cant be too terrible, hell even their landlord stops by and buys pills from them, shes a really nice christian lady by day!
She is far from christian. Her and her husband set up that boy, Dakota, to rob that marina and when he was shot neither one rendered aid to the boy. It was the lady who owns that place that sat with him until help arrived. What kind of low life would let a kid get shot because they are too chicken shit to do the dirty work themselves. Someone should have put them out of their (more like the rest of our) misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need mulch 55 min Me too 2
Grossly obese people should be banned..... 3 hr Joe 66
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Kellyanne Cryptk... 109,528
Hush Little Snowflake 6 hr grave digger 233
Another Trump failure 7 hr grave digger 11
Cash Saver (Jul '15) 7 hr grave digger 39
Hello 10 hr Hillary 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages