Scott & Amanda Michaels

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Ozark, MO

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Can anyone tell me who these folks are. Will they be good neighbors?
Hmmmmmm

Branson, MO

#2 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
I think the better question is.....will YOU be a good neighbor to them and others in your neighborhood?
wondering

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the better question is.....will YOU be a good neighbor to them and others in your neighborhood?
I am the perfect neighbor. Very quiet and keep to myself. Just want to know if I will be happy with my neighbors.
wondering

Ozark, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2012
I want to be sure the area is free of drugs and alchol. OK, that won't happen but just don't want problems where I live. Soooo..... Are they are or they are not good people. I am not trying to be evil.
Full Disclosure

Ozark, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
Tell me your name, and for $100 Cash/Cashier's Check/Money Order I will send you free information on the easiest way to find out.
Hmmmmmm

Branson, MO

#6 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the perfect neighbor. Very quiet and keep to myself. Just want to know if I will be happy with my neighbors.
Good people/neighbors do NOT get on topix and ask about other people. And if you are perfect, then you definitely wouldn't have posted this nonsense. They probably want to know about you, as well. Why don't you give them a call and tell them you were asking about them on topix?
wondering

Ozark, MO

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Full Disclosure wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me your name, and for $100 Cash/Cashier's Check/Money Order I will send you free information on the easiest way to find out.
Come on now. I am being serious.

Since: Apr 12

South Fork, MO

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. I can't believe the gall of this one.
This "Wondering" or should we say "Meddling" person needs to learn to do what he/she says and that is mind their own damned business. I wonder if he/she thinks he/she is going to to try to knock on their door at random times to conduct a room by room search and have a family piss-test, along with a music and movie inventory to approve or disapprove what they will be listening to and watching?
I wonder if he/she is a member of the THOUGHT POLICE?
Who Are You

Ozark, MO

#9 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
I want to be sure the area is free of drugs and alchol. OK, that won't happen but just don't want problems where I live. Soooo..... Are they are or they are not good people. I am not trying to be evil.
Where do you get off thinking that you can control other peoples homes and family life?
You say you're not trying to be evil, yet it sure sounds to me like you're trying to be very nosey and rude.
Did you learn to behave that way all by yourself, or did you go to church to learn how to do this kind of crap?
wondering

Clinton, MO

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Who Are You wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get off thinking that you can control other peoples homes and family life?
You say you're not trying to be evil, yet it sure sounds to me like you're trying to be very nosey and rude.
Did you learn to behave that way all by yourself, or did you go to church to learn how to do this kind of crap?
Let me tell you one f.cking thing. I don't know these people. I was told their name by my realtor. Wanted to knowm what the hell the neiborhood is like. Let me know if you live near there then I deffinatly will not choose to buy the house B*TCH Is there anyone that lives over there that can tell me about the area that isn't a stupid b*tch? It would be nice if you would mind YOUR OWN business. Where do you see control I'm looking for a house.
wondering

Clinton, MO

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Jadella wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. I can't believe the gall of this one.
This "Wondering" or should we say "Meddling" person needs to learn to do what he/she says and that is mind their own damned business. I wonder if he/she thinks he/she is going to to try to knock on their door at random times to conduct a room by room search and have a family piss-test, along with a music and movie inventory to approve or disapprove what they will be listening to and watching?
I wonder if he/she is a member of the THOUGHT POLICE?
OH YEA You need to mind your own business NOT MINE. I didn't ask you!!!!!!!!!! Nor did I ask your girlfriend
wondering

Clinton, MO

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people/neighbors do NOT get on topix and ask about other people. And if you are perfect, then you definitely wouldn't have posted this nonsense. They probably want to know about you, as well. Why don't you give them a call and tell them you were asking about them on topix?
I WOULD BUT I DON'T KNOW THEM YOU MEDDLING FOOL!! Hell why would I want to live in a town with sooo many hateful people.
Hmmmmmm

Ozark, MO

#13 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you one f.cking thing. I don't know these people. I was told their name by my realtor. Wanted to knowm what the hell the neiborhood is like. Let me know if you live near there then I deffinatly will not choose to buy the house B*TCH Is there anyone that lives over there that can tell me about the area that isn't a stupid b*tch? It would be nice if you would mind YOUR OWN business. Where do you see control I'm looking for a house.
My suggestion would be to go someplace else. By the way you talk (curse), you are obviously not someone people would want in their neighborhood. You would not be a good influence on children in the area. You are just on here to dig up dirt and start a bashing session. GO SOME PLACE ELSE!!!! Find a trashy trailer court to park your double wide and park your car on blocks!!! You are a proven LOSER!!!!
Hmmmmmm

Ozark, MO

#14 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD BUT I DON'T KNOW THEM YOU MEDDLING FOOL!! Hell why would I want to live in a town with sooo many hateful people.
Do us all a favor and don't move here, LOSER!!!!
LMAO

Ozark, MO

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Sounds like someone has some serious anger management issues, not to mention problems minding their own business. Funny how they come on here asking for input then can't handle it when they get it back.

Since: Apr 12

South Fork, MO

#16 Sep 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEA You need to mind your own business NOT MINE. I didn't ask you!!!!!!!!!! Nor did I ask your girlfriend
1st of all, your the one that brought it up, not us, you asked everyone, you threw the question out there. You made it sound like they were moving in next to you, not the other way around.
Why dont you just ask about the neighborhood instead of singling out 2 people? What realtor would hand out other peoples names for you to go snooping around to see how they live?
Scott & Amanda I hope you see this and know to be on your guard. This s.o.b. sounds like a total hopeless loser.
Hmmmmmm is right, you need to completely go away.
wondering

Clinton, MO

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Jadella wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all, your the one that brought it up, not us, you asked everyone, you threw the question out there. You made it sound like they were moving in next to you, not the other way around.
Why dont you just ask about the neighborhood instead of singling out 2 people? What realtor would hand out other peoples names for you to go snooping around to see how they live?
Scott & Amanda I hope you see this and know to be on your guard. This s.o.b. sounds like a total hopeless loser.
Hmmmmmm is right, you need to completely go away.
YOU MY DEAR CAN KISS MY AZZ. Why do you jump to conclusions beforeknowing the full story? I do hope they see it and find out what idiotic so called friends they have. I was not snooping to see how they live, I just wanted to know something about the area. Sorry to offend. No I will not be moving there period. All who have a problem can also go to hell. Thank you have a great life. OUT
wondering

Clinton, MO

#18 Oct 1, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Sounds like someone has some serious anger management issues, not to mention problems minding their own business. Funny how they come on here asking for input then can't handle it when they get it back.
You put your 2 cents in and why is this your business?
Hmmmmmmm

Branson, MO

#19 Oct 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You put your 2 cents in and why is this your business?
You opened yourself up when you started this thread. Again, GO SOME PLACE ELSE! Your kind isn't wanted in a good neighborhood! Your type just brings the property values down!!! Adios, LOSER!!!!
Hmmmmmmm

Branson, MO

#20 Oct 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MY DEAR CAN KISS MY AZZ. Why do you jump to conclusions beforeknowing the full story? I do hope they see it and find out what idiotic so called friends they have. I was not snooping to see how they live, I just wanted to know something about the area. Sorry to offend. No I will not be moving there period. All who have a problem can also go to hell. Thank you have a great life. OUT
We really appreciate you not moving here! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min LIBERALS are SCUM 100,397
crossfit gym affairs (Jun '14) 1 hr bull 13
W.P. Superintendent Requests That His Salary Be... 2 hr grave digger 26
West Plains Motor Speedway (Feb '14) 2 hr Happy happy happy 36
Who owns People's Park? 2 hr grave digger 4
The Butcher of Benghazi is in hot water again 3 hr grave digger 10
Communist Dictator Barack HUSSEIN Obama has his... 5 hr Patriotic Powerhouse 1

Winter Storm Warning for Howell County was issued at March 03 at 3:34PM CST

West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:24 am PST

NBC Sports 8:24AM
Justin Houston situation is about to get very interesting
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?