chicka flicka

Herndon, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
well if i recall some little white fat trashy bytch said 2 days again topix would shut me down and law be knocking at my door. Once again this show that i'm in charge. So 2 all the little trash talker's that wanna run the c~ck sucker's I'm back aint going down with out a fight!! So I'm looking for new fresh blood. Who dare's to take me on because by the end of the week i will taste my winning.
umm

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2013
I give it a go !
Shoot !
SuZ

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2013
chicka flicka wrote:
well if i recall some little white fat trashy bytch said 2 days again topix would shut me down and law be knocking at my door. Once again this show that i'm in charge. So 2 all the little trash talker's that wanna run the c~ck sucker's I'm back aint going down with out a fight!! So I'm looking for new fresh blood. Who dare's to take me on because by the end of the week i will taste my winning.
There's one in Ava called belladonna always threatening with the law and lawsuits. Lol have fun with the crazy bitch
Officer Bowden

Ozark, MO

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Move along people. There's nothing to see here. Empty threats will only get you several nights in the pokey with old Otis.
Queen Evil

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Officer Bowden wrote:
Move along people. There's nothing to see here. Empty threats will only get you several nights in the pokey with old Otis.
for 1 ur a loser,2 ur not really a cop,3 go blow ur self as i blow ur money!
Melina

West Plains, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Queen Evil wrote:
<quoted text> for 1 ur a loser,2 ur not really a cop,3 go blow ur self as i blow ur money!
I've sen this poser on here before. He's not a cop. Not even a he. Lol. Someone who thinks she's funny! Lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happend to the Skateland (Feb '13) 3 hr The_Wanderer 21
Better Neighborhood 3 hr The_Wanderer 6
Anyone want Privett to be judge? 3 hr The_Wanderer 25
Does Judge Evans smile all of the time? 3 hr The_Wanderer 8
local election for Judge 3 hr The_Wanderer 28
Stormy Daniels 4 hr Spare me 138
cell phone use radio waves 11 hr no privacy 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages