Hillbilly Welfare 5
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bananas

Canada

#1 Jan 16, 2013
If they can afford those bull balls hanging down from their bumper, beer at Mugs all night, and tickets to the fair rodeo, why do I have to help buy their convenience store jerky, energy drinks and Cheetos?

“Woof!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2013
That's dinner for the guy and his girlfriend. The drink is so that he has the energy to go home to the wife and pretend he was out with the boys.
tim

Overland Park, KS

#3 Jan 31, 2014
[url=http://postimage.org/][im g]http://s27.postimg.org/x8j1o gaib/Kentucky_repubitards.jpg[ /img][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]fre e image hosting[/url]
LOL

Niangua, MO

#5 Jan 31, 2014
If they can afford ammo, deer hunting licenses, shotguns, chew, camo, gas to dirt road on, and the entire Duck Dynasty collection of crap, why do I need to help buy their Monster Drinks and bake at home pizzas?

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2014
Why would anyone want to bump this thread?
Haha

West Plains, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2014
tim wrote:
[url=http://postimage.org/][im g]http://s27.postimg.org/x8j1o gaib/Kentucky_repubitards.jpg[ /img][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]fre e image hosting[/url]
Learn to copy and paste as a courtesy to anyone wanting to access your websites. If you copy and paste, all we have to do is click on it! Lol!
tim

Overland Park, KS

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to copy and paste as a courtesy to anyone wanting to access your websites. If you copy and paste, all we have to do is click on it! Lol!
learn how to read before you come on here and make a total ass of yourself I re posted it so that dumb-asses like you that do not understand how to copy and paste could have a click-able link its past your bed time anyway your mommy know you are up this late turd?

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2014
Interesting.
LOL

Niangua, MO

#11 Feb 1, 2014
I'm tired of having to support rednecks sitting at home watching FOX News, Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo and Jerry Springer and their rebel flag purchases. If they really need help FINE, but they need to quit buying Cheeze Wiz and Mountain Dew with MY money!

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Don't forget watching NASCAR.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#13 Feb 1, 2014
LOL wrote:
I'm tired of having to support rednecks sitting at home watching FOX News, Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo and Jerry Springer and their rebel flag purchases. If they really need help FINE, but they need to quit buying Cheeze Wiz and Mountain Dew with MY money!
it aint your money,,,its the tax mans money and after you pay your tax that goes to help the welfare system in your 30yr working life,,,it only adds up to about maybe a 3 grand,,,just a handfull of welfare hillbillys walmart trip 1 time maybe,,,and fox news is the biggest news station for a reason and so is duck dynasty being the most watched show for a reason,,,and have only ever seen maybe 5 rebel flags round here in 30yrs,,,so whoever sells those rebel flags has to be on welfare themselves cuz they aint maken no money,,,and its a proven fact that 90% of the folks who watch honey boo boo and jerry springer are lefty dumbocrats cuz it makes them feel better bout themselves,,,proven fact,,,and another proven fact is most lefty dumbocrats watch fox news to get their fair and balanced news cuz msnbc will go away when obama goes away,,,ps,,,can you work overtime today,,,cuz you made the grave digger crave cheeze wiz and mountain dew,,,ha haa haaa,,,mmm that sounds good,,,,and some kibbles expensive crackers along with them,,,ha haa haaa,,,
tim

Kansas City, KS

#14 Feb 1, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>it aint your money,,,its the tax mans money and after you pay your tax that goes to help the welfare system in your 30yr working life,,,it only adds up to about maybe a 3 grand,,,just a handfull of welfare hillbillys walmart trip 1 time maybe,,,and fox news is the biggest news station for a reason and so is duck dynasty being the most watched show for a reason,,,and have only ever seen maybe 5 rebel flags round here in 30yrs,,,so whoever sells those rebel flags has to be on welfare themselves cuz they aint maken no money,,,and its a proven fact that 90% of the folks who watch honey boo boo and jerry springer are lefty dumbocrats cuz it makes them feel better bout themselves,,,proven fact,,,and another proven fact is most lefty dumbocrats watch fox news to get their fair and balanced news cuz msnbc will go away when obama goes away,,,ps,,,can you work overtime today,,,cuz you made the grave digger crave cheeze wiz and mountain dew,,,ha haa haaa,,,mmm that sounds good,,,,and some kibbles expensive crackers along with them,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Proving once again that fact and math are not really needed in a Grave Digger post.....
angel

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Grow up, get a life, and mind your own damn business! This crap is beyond old, and a bunch of nonsense!!!!
tim

Kansas City, KS

#16 Feb 1, 2014
angel wrote:
Grow up, get a life, and mind your own damn business! This crap is beyond old, and a bunch of nonsense!!!!
that being the case Why are you here then? Out for a sTROLL? why dont you go back in the kitchen and make us all a sandwich and bring us a cold beer and leave the serious stuff to the men honey.
grave digger

Ava, MO

#17 Feb 1, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
that being the case Why are you here then? Out for a sTROLL? why dont you go back in the kitchen and make us all a sandwich and bring us a cold beer and leave the serious stuff to the men honey.
ummmm,,,tim doesnt like women,,,what you just posted is something you would hear back in the 40's in a inner city italian neighborhood,,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin mooks,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin ginnies,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin forgetaaaaboutit,,,ha haa haaa,,,you shouldnt talk to women that way,,,tim,,,
tim

Kansas City, KS

#18 Feb 1, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>ummmm,,,tim doesnt like women,,,what you just posted is something you would hear back in the 40's in a inner city italian neighborhood,,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin mooks,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin ginnies,,,ha haa haaa,,,freakin forgetaaaaboutit,,,ha haa haaa,,,you shouldnt talk to women that way,,,tim,,,
GRAVE DIGGER I think I here your wife calling.... She wants you to hold her Feminist Rights Protest sign while she changes her pad.

“Woof!”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 1, 2014
Now this is getting good.
grave digger

Ava, MO

#20 Feb 2, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
GRAVE DIGGER I think I here your wife calling.... She wants you to hold her Feminist Rights Protest sign while she changes her pad.
the grave digger is soooo confused,,,cuz tim,,,you post your love for obama and the anti christ left,,,but then you turn around and degrade women,,,you argue with people on both sides of abortion,,,so what the grave digger thinks is,,,you own 2 tv sets and the one is set on msnbc in the bathroom and the other is set on fox news on the big screen,,,you really need to stop spending so much time in the bathroom,,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,it will be ok in 3 yrs,,,obama will be gone,,,msnbc will be on the cartoon channel,,,the republicans will fix the failed obamacare law,,,economy,,,,house market,,,middle east,,,north africa,,,unemployment,,,the welfare system,,,the debt,,,nasa,,,social security,,,the global warming scam,,,the fishing market,,,the farming market,,,the auto market,,,the roads and bridges,,,all branches of industry,,,and the seperation set back that the left has caused between the white and black races in America,,,all explained on fox news and joked about on msnbc,,,ha haa haaa,,,
tim

Kansas City, KS

#21 Feb 2, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger is soooo confused,,,cuz tim,,,you post your love for obama and the anti christ left,,,but then you turn around and degrade women,,,you argue with people on both sides of abortion,,,so what the grave digger thinks is,,,you own 2 tv sets and the one is set on msnbc in the bathroom and the other is set on fox news on the big screen,,,you really need to stop spending so much time in the bathroom,,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,it will be ok in 3 yrs,,,obama will be gone,,,msnbc will be on the cartoon channel,,,the republicans will fix the failed obamacare law,,,economy,,,,house market,,,middle east,,,north africa,,,unemployment,,,the welfare system,,,the debt,,,nasa,,,social security,,,the global warming scam,,,the fishing market,,,the farming market,,,the auto market,,,the roads and bridges,,,all branches of industry,,,and the seperation set back that the left has caused between the white and black races in America,,,all explained on fox news and joked about on msnbc,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Let me help you try to understand GD:

1) Im not a fan of obama he is just the lesser of two evils.
2) Obama is not the anti-christ (just in case you are serious)
3) im aginst abortion but think freedom is too improtant so pro-choice is the only logical choice.,
4) I do not watch msnbc or fox but hate fox due to all the lies they spread causing people like you to have bat shit crazy ideas and post them on my topix. Pro tip TV is for losers anyway.
5) The republicans are all about sucking corporations small penises and thus can not fix anything see #4 to understand why you think they can.
6) The only separation is due to you raciest republican rednecks which is your own personal problem (seek professional help GD).
Now GD maybe you better get back to your fantasizing about hilary and warren in a 4 way with slick willy an Sarah Palin while dressed in nurse uniforms and gay regalia.
Bahahahaha

Niangua, MO

#22 Feb 2, 2014
I am also tired of buying twinkies and fishing trips for diabetics on Medicare who are waiting for their free kidney transplant while they bitch and choke over "shosholished medithine"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Peabody Lies Again 8 min Bearfan2006 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 108,307
Do you know? rules for cremation? (Oct '09) 17 hr ready to go 28
How do you feel about being called a hillbilly 17 hr Snowbirds 8
dog groomer 21 hr fitter 1
Why no add?? Wed grave digger 5
Obama an Marshall Law Wed just another day 12

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages