#21 Jan 26, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Beatrix Potter The Tale of Pigling Bland
this is real life
Hih

Sparta, MO

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Your stupid wrote:
How does other peoples kids not being vaccinated affect your kids? Yours are vaccinated so they are "safe".
grow up, learn how diseases work. You are just showing your ignorance and the reason why you should have been barred from procreating.
Hih

Sparta, MO

#23 Jan 26, 2013
Heather from Montana wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid. Stop please stop believing what the media is force feeding you. My own doctor told me not to vaccinate my child as he does not vaccinate his. Shots are dangerous and do not work most of the time. Like the post before if your brats are vaccinated why worry and stop trying to ram your views down others throats. You would sure make a good brown shirt.
What is your doctor's name and phone number? I would like to hear them tell me they do not recommend vaccines. Then I will be reporting them to the AMA and helping them lose their medical license.

So name and number please. You have the courage of your convictions right?
Hih

Sparta, MO

#24 Jan 26, 2013
FkrsNThvs wrote:
The flu shot everyone is getting this year is NOT for this current strain of Influenza going around. You get on here and moan about viruses mutating, or say that you should wear a burka to college, and all that does is make you look uneducated and simple minded. If you're children are poisoned- I mean vaccinated- what are you worried about? Isn't that the purpose of " Immunizations" ? Please, everyone has already seen a previous thread about unvaccinated children in public school. Why start crying about it all over again? Grow up, open your eyes. When martial law is activated and all your civil liberties are taken away, the last thing you'll be worrying about is vaccinations... Wake the hell up!
another paranoid ranting conspiracy theorist.

When you don't know how diseases and sicknesses work and get on here ranting about the new world order and other conspiracy theories, it doesn't make you look simple minded and uneducated, it proves you are simple minded and uneducated
Hih

Sparta, MO

#25 Jan 26, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Move to China or some other country where the people are not free. It is none of your business what we do with our children nor it is mine to say what you do with yours.
Actually one of the things that sets us apart from a place like China is the fact that we are a socially responsible country. It's why we don't murder our female children wholesale. If I see you abusing your child, guess what, it is my business. You do not OWN your children. They are not slaves or property with which you can do what you want.

You want to abuse your children so you can live your conspiracy theory fantasies? Move to China where children are property.
Janet

Ava, MO

#26 Jan 26, 2013
" Whooping cough (pertussis) has reached epidemic levels in the U.S.-- the highest in five decades. Considering a majority of those who contract the disease are vaccinated, the absurdity of the call for increased pertussis vaccinations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is yet another example of our broken medical system. Even more disturbing, scientists now suspect that vaccines are actually causing this upsurge in whooping cough -- contributing to mutations of the original bacterium into more virulent forms."
Big Nasty

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2013
I'm 22. The last flu shot I had was about 10 years ago. Up to that point I had always got the flu. Mom and dad stopped taking me to get the shot. Never been sick from that year on.
The flu sucks

Willow Springs, MO

#28 Jan 30, 2013
I know a few people that have had the flu this year and every one of them has had their flu shot this year. I think I'll pass.
really

United States

#29 Jan 30, 2013
The flu sucks wrote:
I know a few people that have had the flu this year and every one of them has had their flu shot this year. I think I'll pass.
Then they were not vaccinated with the same strain. They contracted one that wasn't on the priority list for the cdc.

If you are immunized and breast feed your baby who is too young to be vaccinated against most things, they can resist exposure since you are giving them your antibodies. If you were not immunized the statistics show they are more suceptible.
Most of us in the medical field do research before we decide. In my opinion it is always your right to choose and I chose to be pro vaccine for the most part. I am okay with choice bc I know my children had my educated decision. I am not okay with layperson soap box addicts who try to start frenzied forceful compliance. Keep your choices, your freedoms and focus on more important tthings than trying to get everyone to agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nfl boycott 51 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 39
Boycott NFL 55 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 123
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 1 hr speedy 7
Kayla delling 1 hr Gavan 9
Grave digger 2 hr Patriotism now 13
Domestic Assault on Catalina 11 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 2
Most disgusting people 13 hr Treason to suppor... 37

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance