First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old zizzer sports player

West Plains, MO

#21 Oct 24, 2012
just throwing this out there but the a-c grade thing is BULL i know from personal experience the coaches have PULL with some teachers and if youre on a team and a decent player for the team you can bomb every assignment and should have a F but they will give you a B you cant tell me it dont happen cause i know for a fact it does!
and one of the earlier posters is correct about playing time if the team has two quarter backs one sucks but his parents are rich he will start and play 99% of games if the other qb is from a poor family he wont even get a chance. it dont happen as much with certain positions but qb rb receivers and such are judged my money n status NOT SKILL . this is biggest issue at qb just think back to when you were in high school WHO was the qb? i doubt it was who deserved it it was who bought the position!!!
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Yep, that explains it all and should shut them old zizzers up once and for all. Stupid fake football field.
old zizzer sports player

West Plains, MO

#23 Oct 24, 2012
they also say Businesses paid for it and what ones have the extra to donate to this kinda thing? YUP the rich kids that cant play worth a damn but BUY the team positions.
its sad that the schools bball n fball teams sell the starting positions to the highest bidders
Truth

Ava, MO

#24 Oct 29, 2012
What's this I hear about players being busted for smoking K3 in the locker room?
old zizzer sports player

West Plains, MO

#25 Oct 30, 2012
Truth wrote:
What's this I hear about players being busted for smoking K3 in the locker room?
Figures
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#26 Oct 30, 2012
Truth wrote:
This is all a bullcrap gossip story if you heard it from a highschool kid but if it's true all you have to do is call one of the other teams school and tell them to order a drug test because you feel it's unfair and this school covers crap like this up all the time.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#27 Oct 30, 2012
Is the season over or do the zizzers play this friday, I couldn't find their game on the radio last friday night, that sucked. I miss the friday night games already. I thought they play playoff games until they loose and then their out.
Justin

Poplar Bluff, MO

#28 Dec 11, 2012
Bout time west plains got a new field. We played against them when I was a senior and I swear we were playing in sewage.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#29 Dec 11, 2012
Justin wrote:
Bout time west plains got a new field. We played against them when I was a senior and I swear we were playing in sewage.
The old feild wasn't like playing in sewage, you dirty crap starter. If you did play against the zizzers I know for a fact maybe you beat them on the scoreboard but you drove home hurting from the pain they gave you on the feild. The problem with the Zizzers is if I was the coach, these kids would show no mercy to you east side river rat wimps bootheel half wits. They would kick the living crap out of you punks all night long. Pain would be your only thought come the final whistle, punk. Now take your sewage post back or I will go buy a 10,000 gallon septic tanker truck, fill it with zizzers sewage and dump it on top of your house, punk.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30 Dec 12, 2012
They SUCK
Justin

Poplar Bluff, MO

#31 Dec 14, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> The old feild wasn't like playing in sewage, you dirty crap starter. If you did play against the zizzers I know for a fact maybe you beat them on the scoreboard but you drove home hurting from the pain they gave you on the feild. The problem with the Zizzers is if I was the coach, these kids would show no mercy to you east side river rat wimps bootheel half wits. They would kick the living crap out of you punks all night long. Pain would be your only thought come the final whistle, punk. Now take your sewage post back or I will go buy a 10,000 gallon septic tanker truck, fill it with zizzers sewage and dump it on top of your house, punk.
We beat the crap out of them on that crap field 35-8 and clinched a playoff spot. We scored three TDs in a 19 second period.
Democrat

Branson, MO

#32 Dec 14, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
We beat the crap out of them on that crap field 35-8 and clinched a playoff spot. We scored three TDs in a 19 second period.
No you didn't, and lets say you might have, you went home hurting from the hurt they gave you. there is no way any team could score 3 touchdowns in 19 seconds you eastern wimp. Punk!
Democrat

Branson, MO

#33 Dec 14, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked 100 yrs of the zizzers football records and only found that the zizzers let your team win because it was the only way to get your team from crying. This is the way the zizzers roll punk, with compassion for cry babies. so shut the hell up, punk.
Old Zizzer

Mansfield, MO

#34 Dec 14, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I just checked 100 yrs of the zizzers football records and only found that the zizzers let your team win because it was the only way to get your team from crying. This is the way the zizzers roll punk, with compassion for cry babies. so shut the hell up, punk.
You tell him brother.Thank you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36 Dec 15, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I just checked 100 yrs of the zizzers football records and only found that the zizzers let your team win because it was the only way to get your team from crying. This is the way the zizzers roll punk, with compassion for cry babies. so shut the hell up, punk.
They suckkkkk
Jerry Seinsmeld

Branson, MO

#37 Dec 15, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I just checked 100 yrs of the zizzers football records and only found that the zizzers let your team win because it was the only way to get your team from crying. This is the way the zizzers roll punk, with compassion for cry babies. so shut the hell up, punk.
LOL...nice!
Democrat

Branson, MO

#38 Dec 15, 2012
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
They suckkkkk
They sure can't win on the score board but are still kids playing highschool football and are someones sons that are loved and have parents and families who have the dreams for them becoming the high dollar famous big timers. I hope they all make it and non of them follow OJ simpsons path but hope they all make it one day. Now to the good part, lets make some bets against them and make some real money. hehehehehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grave Digger Announces... 1 hr No Ebonics Please 16
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 2 hr Doom 6
Creasy Bear and grave digger 4 hr AmendmentForElf 14
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 9 hr Lovely Rita 14
Looking for family - Vandervir/Vanderver/Vander... 9 hr Mccarty2017 3
no rights!!! 10 hr Titus 2 for real 5
New NARC 10 hr Bazinga 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance