Old Eagle

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

How long will the zizzer losing streak go 21 in a row 2 zero win seasons in a row. Webb City may score a 100 against the lowly zizzers. We do have the nicest $650,000.00 playing field though.I wander if the players can spell Offense or Defense, they can not play it.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Old Eagle wrote:
How long will the zizzer losing streak go 21 in a row 2 zero win seasons in a row. Webb City may score a 100 against the lowly zizzers. We do have the nicest $650,000.00 playing field though.I wander if the players can spell Offense or Defense, they can not play it.
whats funny about this new field is I heard on the news today the FDA says thes fake fields that all the schools are going too are bad for the kids from the chemicals used. It won't be another 2 yrs the schools will have to re-do those fields or rip them out. now thats funny.
Old Zizzer

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

What isn't funny is how you two like to make fun of the guys. How much did it cost you guys ? idiots ..
Democrat

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Zizzer wrote:
What isn't funny is how you two like to make fun of the guys. How much did it cost you guys ? idiots ..
I didn't make fun of anyone 'old zizzer' I think it's funny how this school system could of used this kind of money on better things then a football field which by the way are going to see in the near future that this kind of field will be harmfull to the children. And how can the other person be making fun when telling the truth? loss after loss after loss. Get your 'old zizzer' panties out of a bind and go chase the neighborhood kids off your lawn you old koot.
Old Zizzer

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't make fun of anyone 'old zizzer' I think it's funny how this school system could of used this kind of money on better things then a football field which by the way are going to see in the near future that this kind of field will be harmfull to the children. And how can the other person be making fun when telling the truth? loss after loss after loss. Get your 'old zizzer' panties out of a bind and go chase the neighborhood kids off your lawn you old koot.
What do you think these young men think when they read what you guys have posted ? These guys are working hard to rebuild our progam.The money that was donated for the field is just that, DONATED TO THE FIELD!!As for this so called problem with the grass, What doesn't harm us any more????
Democrat

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Old Zizzer wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think these young men think when they read what you guys have posted ? These guys are working hard to rebuild our progam.The money that was donated for the field is just that, DONATED TO THE FIELD!!As for this so called problem with the grass, What doesn't harm us any more????
what are people to say, this football team should be praised? They have been on the loss streak for yrs now, so don't think these kids will get hurt feelings from hearing the truth. What I said was, the FDA is finding future problems/dangers with these kinds of fields. and the other person asked the question,'whats going on with this team'? thats all. I have an idea, let all the kids play instead of just a few, check to see if there is another kid on the team who could play quarterback every so often. why do you think these other teams kids play so well? Because they don't play with the zizzers same old ways of doing things. I have heard plenty of stories from kids in highschool that these football kids are bullies and walk around school like thier movie stars with never getting in trouble for nothing they do, so I don't think these football kids will be bothered by a topix post.
Ary

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> what are people to say, this football team should be praised? They have been on the loss streak for yrs now, so don't think these kids will get hurt feelings from hearing the truth. What I said was, the FDA is finding future problems/dangers with these kinds of fields. and the other person asked the question,'whats going on with this team'? thats all. I have an idea, let all the kids play instead of just a few, check to see if there is another kid on the team who could play quarterback every so often. why do you think these other teams kids play so well? Because they don't play with the zizzers same old ways of doing things. I have heard plenty of stories from kids in highschool that these football kids are bullies and walk around school like thier movie stars with never getting in trouble for nothing they do, so I don't think these football kids will be bothered by a topix post.
Your such a dumb ass! The problem with the football team is there are no athletes and havnt been since 08!! The school didn't pay for the field so quit your crying you ignorant ass!
Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> what are people to say, this football team should be praised? They have been on the loss streak for yrs now, so don't think these kids will get hurt feelings from hearing the truth. What I said was, the FDA is finding future problems/dangers with these kinds of fields. and the other person asked the question,'whats going on with this team'? thats all. I have an idea, let all the kids play instead of just a few, check to see if there is another kid on the team who could play quarterback every so often. why do you think these other teams kids play so well? Because they don't play with the zizzers same old ways of doing things. I have heard plenty of stories from kids in highschool that these football kids are bullies and walk around school like thier movie stars with never getting in trouble for nothing they do, so I don't think these football kids will be bothered by a topix post.
Please post a link validating your FDA claims. If you can't, then we just have to assume you pulled this nonsense out of your lazy worthless welfare jealous AZZ!!!
derekp

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

I have a solution, end the football program. That way the field will not be used and will last significantly longer. Those such as Old Zizzer only seem to care about the field anyway and are not overly concerned with the kids getting an education. Those that want to can gaze lovingly at the field and no one will need to be embarassed about a 650,000 field and a 40 dollar football team. Maybe then the school could be concerned with really educating kids. Everybody wins all around.
Bibcat

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

derekp wrote:
I have a solution, end the football program. That way the field will not be used and will last significantly longer. Those such as Old Zizzer only seem to care about the field anyway and are not overly concerned with the kids getting an education. Those that want to can gaze lovingly at the field and no one will need to be embarassed about a 650,000 field and a 40 dollar football team. Maybe then the school could be concerned with really educating kids. Everybody wins all around.
How does the new field take away from the kids education? The school did not pay a dime for that field!!
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Ary wrote:
<quoted text> Your such a dumb ass! The problem with the football team is there are no athletes and havnt been since 08!! The school didn't pay for the field so quit your crying you ignorant ass!
A dumbass that wouldn't call these kids not athletes like you just did, dipshit. now this is the problem, the people who do support this program don't even believe in this team, like you for example. Any kid that walks on the field in any sport is an athlete, dipshit!
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Post wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link validating your FDA claims. If you can't, then we just have to assume you pulled this nonsense out of your lazy worthless welfare jealous AZZ!!!
I will look up a report from the news cast I heard about this FDA study, dipshit. then you can insult your way out of that, dipshit!
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Bibcat wrote:
<quoted text> How does the new field take away from the kids education? The school did not pay a dime for that field!!
They didn't pay for the field but will pay for the maint and insurence down the road.
old zizzer

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Bibcat wrote:
<quoted text> How does the new field take away from the kids education? The school did not pay a dime for that field!!
The kids that play football have to have A C + adv to keep playing! A childs education is betwenn themselfs there teachers and the parents, Sports just helps with it.
old zizzer

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> They didn't pay for the field but will pay for the maint and insurence down the road.
The were paying$35000.00 a year to keep up the old field. Most o that ent to watering fertilizering ad mowing. That being said the iit costhalf of that now, Doesn't tht give the school more money ?
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

old zizzer wrote:
<quoted text> The were paying$35000.00 a year to keep up the old field. Most o that ent to watering fertilizering ad mowing. That being said the iit costhalf of that now, Doesn't tht give the school more money ?
Sure it does but your acting like another democrat lefty and is twisting the whole point of the subject which is you old zizzers wanted a new field to keep up with the jones or other schools and also claim this new field won't cost the school anything which is a bunch of bull because only time will prove me right when the tax payers will be paying for this up-keep on this field. just like that other dip shit on the other post calling these kids on this football team not athletes. no wonder this team can't win a game with thier supporters telling them they arn't athletes. I might bitch about this new field but never called these kids worthless like you old zizzers do.
Old Zizzer

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> Sure it does but your acting like another democrat lefty and is twisting the whole point of the subject which is you old zizzers wanted a new field to keep up with the jones or other schools and also claim this new field won't cost the school anything which is a bunch of bull because only time will prove me right when the tax payers will be paying for this up-keep on this field. just like that other dip shit on the other post calling these kids on this football team not athletes. no wonder this team can't win a game with thier supporters telling them they arn't athletes. I might bitch about this new field but never called these kids worthless like you old zizzers do.
I have never called these kids worthless! Don't think for one minute that I don't feel for these boys. And by the way the sky could fall tomorrow. Don't bitch about something that hasn't happen ! Give it A chance to work. Oh and I was told that there are 5 other busness waiting for A opening to put there name on ther field! And whatever you do DO NOT SAY I WAS DISING THOSES BOYS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Old Zizzer wrote:
<quoted text>I have never called these kids worthless! Don't think for one minute that I don't feel for these boys. And by the way the sky could fall tomorrow. Don't bitch about something that hasn't happen ! Give it A chance to work. Oh and I was told that there are 5 other busness waiting for A opening to put there name on ther field! And whatever you do DO NOT SAY I WAS DISING THOSES BOYS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Take a chill pill you old cranky zizzer. I hope all the buisnesses in town put their name in on the field, but thats besides the point. One day down the road this school will be paying for this field. By the way, I have always supported the zizers on every game and always see zizzer supporters are the ones bitching about the team because they can't win a game. They could win a game if you old zizzers would stay out of the decission making of this team.
derekp

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Bibcat wrote:
I have heard this a thousand times, let me explain why it is a false statement. There is in our community, or any community only so much money or worth. If the surrounding community is worth 10 million dollars or 45 million dollars or 90 million dollars the worth of the community is only so much, it is limited. In our community the money available for projects be it school, street improvements, feeding the hungry, etc. is a tiny percentage of the entire net worth. When the community dedicates 650,000 dollars to covering the football field then other projects are not funded. The 650,000 dollars is gone, it is spent, it is not available for something else. Individuals and businesses that pledged to give money for the field will not pledge for something else because their money available for giving has already been given. When people say it didn't cost the school a cent it is a lie, it took away the oppotunity to fund something else.
Old Eagle

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

well spoken

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info