First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jennifer

United States

#145 Feb 26, 2013
Say NO to Crazy wrote:
I used Jennifer's "boarding" services and everyime I called to check on my dogs she was never at home with them. How can she watch them if she isnt there?? She was so rude when I asked how they were. She even uses her phone in Church, and she had the nerve to call me disrespectful! haha. all i wanted to do was check on my dogs. I would rather have a child watch them then a white trash crazy lady. STAY AWAY FROM HER, SHE IS CRAZY, SHE WILL DAMAGE YOUR PROPERTY AND STEAL FROM YOU!! SHE TRIED TO STEAL MY DOG TO KEEP FOR HERSELF, AND WHEN I FINALLY GOT MY DOG BACK SHE SLASHED MY TIRES.
oh my god I know who u are I keep my phone on me all times but when I am n church and people like u keep asking questions when I'm n church shame on u. The story to this is I told this person I was n church cant as answer my phone but will call when church is out. This person kept texting asking questions did my dog estate good lay good give me a ny trouble etc. I kept telling her I was n church she keo t on till I said please respect that I'm n church can't call and discuss your dog your dog is fine like I've told u all weekend several times and person git hateful mad and said I want my dig today I said I was not coming to west plains would have to wait till Monday just like a vet would do uf u take it there over a weekend. I met person Monday got my money send lol dud not slash tires or do anything to them or their property. Gosh the nerve if time people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yemin...An Obama Success Story! 1 hr D alumni 17
Truth About Clintons Emails What Rightwing Nut ... 1 hr D alumni 11
Richards high school 2 hr D alumni 345
Jessica Kenslow (Apr '10) 2 hr Dumbwrong 67
hitandrun 5 hr grave digger 31
Can Armstrong Hardwood Products Stay In Business? 6 hr Norma Jean Baker 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dawg Rules 100,790
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]