Next Last
Need to know

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2010
any info i can get on her----good bad or otherwise
happy

Ozark, MO

#2 Apr 29, 2010
great groomer and person. I trust her with my dog as a caregiver and a groomer. Good mother and always on time. responsible and very caring. Honest. I would highly recommend her for your pet. Hope that helps.
truthfullgrl

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 29, 2010
Omg shes crazy as hell. maybe a good groomer but men beware she will mess ur world up. as for mom if shes so great why dont she have her other kids? read fed up on alton topix
Need to know

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2010
truthfullgrl wrote:
Omg shes crazy as hell. maybe a good groomer but men beware she will mess ur world up. as for mom if shes so great why dont she have her other kids? read fed up on alton topix
u act as if u no her personally. Do tell...ilaberate plz
truthfullgrl

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 30, 2010
Yes i do and all i can say is beware and check police reports b4 u get involved with her in any way
my opinion

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Apr 30, 2010
shes a fruit
Need to know

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2010
truthfullgrl wrote:
Yes i do and all i can say is beware and check police reports b4 u get involved with her in any way
ty..but detals, what makes her so bad. I kinda scannd casenet n WOOOWEEEE she has 2 or 3 restrainin orders against her now.. She sounds like devil recarnated, details would b greatly appreciated..
uhhh

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 30, 2010
can anyone say mental
uhhh

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Apr 30, 2010
i think she does more than groom the dogs i think she gives them massages with happy endings
wp big boy

Willow Springs, MO

#10 Apr 30, 2010
haha
uhhh

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Apr 30, 2010
i actually cant figure out if she is male or female with the mullet hairdo i guess its kinda up for grabs
uhhh

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Apr 30, 2010
i think she uses the leftovers from the happy endings to gel her mullet with
Need to know

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2010
uhhh wrote:
i think she uses the leftovers from the happy endings to gel her mullet with
OMG should i take it that shes not very well liked...dang....so do u all no her personally or jus hear say-? BUT the ongoin statement is shes crazy
uhhh

Chesterfield, MO

#14 May 1, 2010
for a few extra bucks she will video the massage and happy ending
Need to know

United States

#15 May 1, 2010
truthfullgrl wrote:
so since you know her where does she hang out? rumor has it she gives the term barfly a whole new meaning.....what bars she hang at-?
uhhh

Chesterfield, MO

#16 May 1, 2010
wherever the nastiest dump around here is im sure thats where u will find her
Suerte

United States

#17 May 1, 2010
What garbage! Sounds like her ex or his girlfriends are up to no good again. This is about the third time they have tried to ruin her reputation. I know Jennifer. She is a great groomer and a nice person. She is also a hard worker who is trying to make a decent living for herself and her son. Can you say the same thing about yourself?
Need to know

United States

#18 May 1, 2010
Suerte wrote:
What garbage! Sounds like her ex or his girlfriends are up to no good again. This is about the third time they have tried to ruin her reputation. I know Jennifer. She is a great groomer and a nice person. She is also a hard worker who is trying to make a decent living for herself and her son. Can you say the same thing about yourself?
sounds like u dont know her very well cuz the running opinion from several is BEWARE...crazy physco clingy needy way out there.. So maybe u need to revaluate....
Suerte

United States

#19 May 1, 2010
Think for yourself. This is a perfect example of character assassination. Give me your real name so I can log onto topix using several different names to write FALSE information about you. Using your logic, everything I write will then be true .....cuz the running opinion from several is...... What has she done to you?
Need to know

United States

#20 May 2, 2010
Suerte wrote:
Think for yourself. This is a perfect example of character assassination. Give me your real name so I can log onto topix using several different names to write FALSE information about you. Using your logic, everything I write will then be true .....cuz the running opinion from several is...... What has she done to you?
awh isn't that sweet everybody needs at least one good friend. but if i was u id pik a btr obe tgan her..i have only one name the other posts r not from me. Sorry to burst ur bubble. N if shes such a good person y does she have at least 2 restrainin orders against her via casenet, n y has she ben run out of public places. Every one has a dark side n so maybe shes kept hers hid from u...id revaluate ur friendship with her....shes not all that she wants u to think she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 1 hr went there 9
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? (Jan '16) 1 hr fed up 19
blm 4 hr Harry 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,940
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 11 hr Harry 72
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 11 hr Harry 12
self-hating women 11 hr truville 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages