highschool2013-2 000

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Why do people come to topix to put others down?
Great Atheist

Sparta, MO

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Because more than likely someone put them down at High School. So they come here to Libel their name. Talk crap about them so all can read it and ask them the next day. Don't worry, you'll get over it. There's no real way of finding out. Just be polite, kill them with kindness but be firm in your actions, let them know where you stand. But know this, there's a world that is even less kind in Society. One day, you will have a job..and you will wonder why the person you work with is always competing for your job, even though you might be over them, they may just want to watch you sink so they can eat in a better cafeteria. You think its bad now, wait until you go to college and try to get a good job, there's worse people than your average school mate.
highschool2013-2 000

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Um not in school but very good reply.
Kkelly

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2013
I think people feel justified, like they're exposing someone for who they "truly" are & "protecting" others from being screwed over & whatnot. I also believe that there are people who are just jealous & want to make themselves look better by dragging someone else through the mud. Or they're bored & think it's funny. Who knows. People are weird.
life in wp

West Plains, MO

#7 Apr 3, 2013
because you can say anything u want on here and it is out on the www for everyone to see
because

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
It fits me .it suits you & hummors others.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Great Atheist wrote:
Because more than likely someone put them down at High School. So they come here to Libel their name. Talk crap about them so all can read it and ask them the next day. Don't worry, you'll get over it. There's no real way of finding out. Just be polite, kill them with kindness but be firm in your actions, let them know where you stand. But know this, there's a world that is even less kind in Society. One day, you will have a job..and you will wonder why the person you work with is always competing for your job, even though you might be over them, they may just want to watch you sink so they can eat in a better cafeteria. You think its bad now, wait until you go to college and try to get a good job, there's worse people than your average school mate.
wow,,,great atheist,,,a christian preacher told the grave digger that same thing yrs ago,,,good advise,,,ha haa haaa,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
birds in WP walmart (Dec '11) 36 min Fake Fur Only 27
Looking to buy a green tambourine 39 min Play in the Park 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 42 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 100,418
area of town info 1 hr advice 7
Eric "You Hate Me Because I'm Black" Holder 3 hr grave digger 16
West Plains Motor Speedway (Feb '14) 16 hr Racin 38
jimmy caroll sports complex 17 hr Mom 4
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:56 am PST

NBC Sports 2:56AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe
Bleacher Report 4:49 AM
Pre-Free Agency Salary Cap Update for Chiefs