pcos aka polycystic ovary syndrome

pcos aka polycystic ovary syndrome

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Has anyone had it? Wanna tell me your story? I may have it and I'm scared I'm not going to be able to have kids
Hahaha

West Plains, MO

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Great birth control.
the real smh

Ava, MO

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I have it and have multiple children. Can be very painful. Take meds as prescribed.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#4 Jun 16, 2013
another disease to push more meds to make more money,,,good lord,,,its called being human,,,sense the beginning of time some women cant have children so they adopt one of the many little hungry orphans,,,medicine is only a tool people use to make them think the healing is being done when all along you can heal anything you have yourself by beleif,,,every pill has a side effect,,,when you get a cut on your hand what happens?,,,your body heals itself cuz you know it will,,,so know you can have children and your healed,,,if some of these doctors are so great,,,how come they keep dieing at the same life cycle as everyone else,,,head doctors are the worse kind,,,sit out in front of bhc and watch people struggle to walk into the place all slow and head held low,,,then when they walk out with their hand full of percriptions they walk all happy and chearfull with a bounce in their step,,,its called bullshit mind control for money,,,
the real smh

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
another disease to push more meds to make more money,,,good lord,,,its called being human,,,sense the beginning of time some women cant have children so they adopt one of the many little hungry orphans,,,medicine is only a tool people use to make them think the healing is being done when all along you can heal anything you have yourself by beleif,,,every pill has a side effect,,,when you get a cut on your hand what happens?,,,your body heals itself cuz you know it will,,,so know you can have children and your healed,,,if some of these doctors are so great,,,how come they keep dieing at the same life cycle as everyone else,,,head doctors are the worse kind,,,sit out in front of bhc and watch people struggle to walk into the place all slow and head held low,,,then when they walk out with their hand full of percriptions they walk all happy and chearfull with a bounce in their step,,,its called bullshit mind control for money,,,
I'm not healed, as you claim.

I'm under treatment.

I'm not a pill pusher and rarely fill the scripts I am given.

However, when you have something that painful you are willing to try anything.

I didn't take the meds to have children I took the meds to avoid surgery and pain.
the real smh

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
But I do agree about the Bhc bit.

Just like people with canes who can't walk hardly until after they get that SSI check.
yea

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2013
the real smh wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do agree about the Bhc bit.
Just like people with canes who can't walk hardly until after they get that SSI check.
I used to work at the mcdonalds when it was in walmart years ago when I was in highschool. This guy would make me walk around the counter to get his money, bring food etc. I would end up making like 5 trips, and always while we were busy. I saw him once on a day I had off yelling at one of my coworkers. He was rude as all hell about it. I just happened to be outside once when he was coming into the store, get out of a truck I would have needed a ladder to get up in. If he could jump in and out of it daily, he could by God get off his ass and walk 10 ft to get his food and order. I hate it when people fake shit to get money/services etc. That comes out of taxpayers money, time and energy. If it is truly needed by all means get help.... sorry lol its a tangent.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#8 Jun 16, 2013
the real smh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not healed, as you claim.
I'm under treatment.
I'm not a pill pusher and rarely fill the scripts I am given.
However, when you have something that painful you are willing to try anything.
I didn't take the meds to have children I took the meds to avoid surgery and pain.
you can heal yourself by way of beleif,,,am not saying GOD either,,,start by stop saying your under treated and stop saying you cant or have pain,,,think your healthy and have no pain,,,
a woman

Ozark, MO

#9 Jun 16, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you can heal yourself by way of beleif,,,am not saying GOD either,,,start by stop saying your under treated and stop saying you cant or have pain,,,think your healthy and have no pain,,,
Mr Grave digger... when you grow some ovaries please feel free to spew your ignorance about healing yourself by believing you aren't in pain from a cyst or fibroid that is as big as a grapefruit or other various uterine/ovary related issues. Women with these issues NEED surgery but put it off and deal with the pain and other nasty symptoms in order to have children or not be thrown into menopause in their 20s or 30s.
grave digger

Mansfield, MO

#10 Jun 16, 2013
a woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Grave digger... when you grow some ovaries please feel free to spew your ignorance about healing yourself by believing you aren't in pain from a cyst or fibroid that is as big as a grapefruit or other various uterine/ovary related issues. Women with these issues NEED surgery but put it off and deal with the pain and other nasty symptoms in order to have children or not be thrown into menopause in their 20s or 30s.
this is exactly the reason your in pain,,,cuz you beleive you are and cant heal yourself without surgery or pills,,,you can heal yourself,,,so start beleiving your being healed and keep telling yourself this over and over and over with the beleif you are,,,until you get rid of all your negative thoughts the grave digger wont be able to help you,,,so lets chill and be happy,,,and by the way,,,men are doctors who work on women with ovaries all the time,,,now get rid of your negative thoughts and the grave digger can help you,,,keep these negative thoughts and dry up fromthe inside out,,,your choice,,,
Coder 14

Willow Springs, MO

#11 Jun 29, 2013
I have pcos and I lost 60 pounds and that helped a lot. I got pregnant with my first within a month after the weight loss and now I have another baby! Eating healthy and exercise does wonders. Also, I never took meds bc I hated the side affects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
creasy bear titus 2 grave digger 1 hr elf 8
Thank you trump 1 hr elf 3
Free (Nov '16) 2 hr Fox News 44
eyeing 2 hr Obama 3
Jerry Lewis 2 hr Joe 3
Eclipse time so let's 4 hr elf 3
hahaha faux news 4 hr elf 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance