First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Employee

Marietta, OK

#1 Jul 14, 2014
I just wanted to in for the public of a couple health concerns. This restaurant has huge bugs every where, they don't properly clean any of there dishes or utensils, they don't make all employees wear gloves, they walk all over their employees cutting them down and talking about them on their days off. Managers sleep together (married people BTW) the proof is in the pudding they have lost 7 employees in the last two weeks because nobody can stand the manager Krecia, she is a fat ugly disgusting slob, she looks like she always needs to to take a shit. I'm not trying to be mean I'm simply being honest the public deserves to know that they are eating slop from a dumpster.
Employee

Marietta, OK

#2 Jul 14, 2014
Inform*
Ted BB

Columbia, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Thanks. Will not eat there.
Boo Boo

Chestnutridge, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2014
I only eaten frozen pizza so I'm good to go.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2014
how does a person look when they have to take a poo poo?,,,does she hold her butt while saying oh lordy,,,oh lordy here it comes,,,oh lordy get the f--k out of the way,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Employee

Marietta, OK

#6 Jul 15, 2014
Aww someone doesn't like to hear the truth, must be one of the disgusting managers. BTW they have lost half their employees in the last two weeks just because of the ugly fat chick they made manager. pretty sure she has an active warrant too.
grave digger

Ava, MO

#7 Jul 15, 2014
Employee wrote:
Aww someone doesn't like to hear the truth, must be one of the disgusting managers. BTW they have lost half their employees in the last two weeks just because of the ugly fat chick they made manager. pretty sure she has an active warrant too.
wait,,,dont tell the grave digger,,,this fat lady treated you like,,,thats right,,,shit,,,ha haa haaa,,,is this fat lady eating all the profits?,,,ha haa haaa,,,maybe the fat lady fired all the lazy employees,,,cuz about 6 months ago the grave digger went there to get some beef,,,and it took about right at 7 mins in the drive thru to get my food,,,thats right,,,7 mins,,,and that was with 4 cars and one loud hillbilly pick-em-up truck in front of the grave digger,,,7 mother f-----g mins,,,lazy bastards,,,if its fast food and a drive thru for the lazy mother gas waisting f----rs who cant walk their fat buttocks into the store cuz its way to hard to sqweeze your mother f------g a-- out from your vehicles,,,a fast food drive thru should take no longer then 4 min per vehicles order,,,lazy mother f-----rs,,,then the lazy slow bastards forgot to give horse radish sauce,,,sorry sons a b----s,,,,then it took the grave digger 15 mins to get back to the window to get my horse radish sauce,,,mother f----rs,,,then the fat lady was called over,,,gave the grave digger a handful of sauce packets with a real I'm sorry,,,you could feel the real I'm sorry from this poor fat lady manager,,,and she had to slap the dumb ass employee,,,kudos fat lady manager,,,kudos,,,
Employee

Marietta, OK

#8 Jul 17, 2014
The reason it takes so long to make your food is because they don't want food sitting in a shelf baking under a light waiting to be ordered they actually do wait until someone orders to cook and make the food that it is fresh for the rude ass customers. But that is beside the point here. The point is somehow the fattest laziest bitch in the place gets promoted to manager, can anyone say suck up (or suck off for that matter). They wonder why they go through employees like hotcakes but it is simply because no one and I do mean no one can stand Krecia, She is rude, fat, ugly, and she smells like she hasn't showered since the black plague. The only reason I still come to work because it pisses them off and I find that quite entertaining. I really just want to see the cops walk in and arrest the bitch but they won't even though they have been told Krecia has an active warrant for her arrest. So Grave digger unless you want to receive some kind of uncureable disease I would refrain from eating at this restaurant. Someone should call the health department already.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#9 Jul 17, 2014
Employee wrote:
The reason it takes so long to make your food is because they don't want food sitting in a shelf baking under a light waiting to be ordered they actually do wait until someone orders to cook and make the food that it is fresh for the rude ass customers. But that is beside the point here. The point is somehow the fattest laziest bitch in the place gets promoted to manager, can anyone say suck up (or suck off for that matter). They wonder why they go through employees like hotcakes but it is simply because no one and I do mean no one can stand Krecia, She is rude, fat, ugly, and she smells like she hasn't showered since the black plague. The only reason I still come to work because it pisses them off and I find that quite entertaining. I really just want to see the cops walk in and arrest the bitch but they won't even though they have been told Krecia has an active warrant for her arrest. So Grave digger unless you want to receive some kind of uncureable disease I would refrain from eating at this restaurant. Someone should call the health department already.
wait a minute,,,hold the phone,,,you work at this place and are pissed off at this fat lady manager,,,is it cuz you didnt get promoted?,,,did she cheat with your husband/boyfreind/wife/girlfre ind?,,,is she a better employee then you?,,,are you secretly in love with her?,,,or,,,could it be,,,that maybe,,,you have company write -ups or she makes you clean the bathrooms or she caught you eating more food then you cook or you walk around with a 2 gallon plastic cup full of free re-fills from the pop machine or your so good looking all the customers keep dry humping the counter when ordering their food while looking at you,,,my GOD man,,,tell us,,,please,,,,ha haa haaa
Little Stinky Dincas

Forsyth, MO

#10 Jul 17, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>wait a minute,,,hold the phone,,,you work at this place and are pissed off at this fat lady manager,,,is it cuz you didnt get promoted?,,,did she cheat with your husband/boyfreind/wife/girlfre ind?,,,is she a better employee then you?,,,are you secretly in love with her?,,,or,,,could it be,,,that maybe,,,you have company write -ups or she makes you clean the bathrooms or she caught you eating more food then you cook or you walk around with a 2 gallon plastic cup full of free re-fills from the pop machine or your so good looking all the customers keep dry humping the counter when ordering their food while looking at you,,,my GOD man,,,tell us,,,please,,,,ha haa haaa
Perhaps you are the manager in question. Sounds like from your comments that you have a large dog in this fight. I rest my case.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#11 Jul 18, 2014
Little Stinky Dincas wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are the manager in question. Sounds like from your comments that you have a large dog in this fight. I rest my case.
this is why the grave digger is so cool,,,can be anyone of you mother f----rs,,,at anytime,,,ha haa haaa
Trula

West Plains, MO

#12 Jul 18, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>this is why the grave digger is so cool,,,can be anyone of you mother f----rs,,,at anytime,,,ha haa haaa
I know who you are you stinkin codfish wee fraction of a man.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#13 Jul 18, 2014
Trula wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are you stinkin codfish wee fraction of a man.
oh no you didnt,,,you side winding snake ass mother f----r,,,nobody calls the grave digger a codfish,,,what the f--k kind of fish is a codfish?,,,stupid school swarm who swim into nets,,,the grave digger is more like the great white mississippi carp,,,you worm like chubby ass grunt,,,punk,,,
Trula

West Plains, MO

#14 Jul 21, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>oh no you didnt,,,you side winding snake ass mother f----r,,,nobody calls the grave digger a codfish,,,what the f--k kind of fish is a codfish?,,,stupid school swarm who swim into nets,,,the grave digger is more like the great white mississippi carp,,,you worm like chubby ass grunt,,,punk,,,
Are you not capable of making a decent post. Everything you post is full of cussing and filth. Apparently you had no upbringing or schooling. If I were the moderator of this board I would block you.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#15 Jul 21, 2014
Trula wrote:
<quoted text>Are you not capable of making a decent post. Everything you post is full of cussing and filth. Apparently you had no upbringing or schooling. If I were the moderator of this board I would block you.
its topix,,,and filth and cussing is the real world,,,now change your topix name to crybaby miss goody two shoes,,,cuz trula is a witches name and beleive a name of a low level demon,,,the grave digger is protected from your witchy ways and demonic post,,,ps,,,the grave digger walked around this so nice christian town,,,state,,,country,,,world ,,,and guess what?,,,90% of people curse or say bad words that man has labled bad or curse words,,,its only cussin when you curse at someone,,,like ifthe grave digger said,,,hey trula,,,f--k you,,,hey trula,,,,,you fat mother f----r,,,hey trula,,,shove it up your a--,,,then you could ban the grave digger,,,,but thank GOD your not the moderator,,,cuz then everyones freedom of speech would be taken away by you,,,a nazi,,,the soup nazi,,,no topix for you,,,so take a chill pill and stop acting like your all goody two shoed or get outside in the real world and open your ears,,,all you have to do is ask the grave digger to stop useing bad words,,,but dont threaten the grave digger with being ban to silence the grave diggers right of freedom of speach,,,you lefty nazi dumbocrat tea party spi for the man,,,ps,,,do you like birds?,,,ha haa haaa
Employee

Marietta, OK

#16 Jul 21, 2014
Sorry Grave digger but none of the above in fact quite the opposite, maybe I work there maybe I don't but you will never know and that is the fun in it. I am extremely satisfied with my life and it's direction I just thought I would get a kick out of ousting the fat pieces of crap that work there because that restaurant is there life it is their very sanity and to mess with them gives me pure joy and happiness like dude said maybe you are one of the fat managers and that's why you seen to enjoy sticking up for the nasty place however that does not change the fact that it is a filth of an establishment I was simply trying to help out the fine people of the West Plains and let them know what they are really eating because if it were me I would want to know. BTW since they lost a good amount of employees it proves that I was not the only one who couldn't stand to look at or smell the fat bi78he9 that run the place anymore. P.s. they never once made me clean the bathroom lmao guess that was their mistake.
Employee

Marietta, OK

#17 Jul 21, 2014
their*** seem*
tim

Garden City, MO

#18 Jul 21, 2014
Employee wrote:
I just wanted to in for the public of a couple health concerns. This restaurant has huge bugs every where, they don't properly clean any of there dishes or utensils, they don't make all employees wear gloves, they walk all over their employees cutting them down and talking about them on their days off. Managers sleep together (married people BTW) the proof is in the pudding they have lost 7 employees in the last two weeks because nobody can stand the manager Krecia, she is a fat ugly disgusting slob, she looks like she always needs to to take a shit. I'm not trying to be mean I'm simply being honest the public deserves to know that they are eating slop from a dumpster.
as an employee who claims to be satisfied with your job and deeply concerned about public health, what have you done personally to improve the conditions that need attention?

*{disgruntled employee detected)
Employee

Marietta, OK

#19 Jul 21, 2014
ummm I let the public and the health department know. And it cracks me up how you all think I am butt hurt over this, I am not "disgruntled" at all I could give 2 sh**s about that job or the place for that matter I simply figured the few clean people in West Plains would like to be informed of the grossness of a place they may frequent. And as a matter of fact I was the only employee who properly cleaned anything in the place so yes I did do my part to try and improve the conditions of the restaurant which is probably why they didn't like me, I'm sure they thought I was sucking up when in reality I was treating things the way I would if I were the customer. Your Welcome.
Trula

West Plains, MO

#20 Jul 22, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>its topix,,,and filth and cussing is the real world,,,now change your topix name to crybaby miss goody two shoes,,,cuz trula is a witches name and beleive a name of a low level demon,,,the grave digger is protected from your witchy ways and demonic post,,,ps,,,the grave digger walked around this so nice christian town,,,state,,,country,,,world ,,,and guess what?,,,90% of people curse or say bad words that man has labled bad or curse words,,,its only cussin when you curse at someone,,,like ifthe grave digger said,,,hey trula,,,f--k you,,,hey trula,,,,,you fat mother f----r,,,hey trula,,,shove it up your a--,,,then you could ban the grave digger,,,,but thank GOD your not the moderator,,,cuz then everyones freedom of speech would be taken away by you,,,a nazi,,,the soup nazi,,,no topix for you,,,so take a chill pill and stop acting like your all goody two shoed or get outside in the real world and open your ears,,,all you have to do is ask the grave digger to stop useing bad words,,,but dont threaten the grave digger with being ban to silence the grave diggers right of freedom of speach,,,you lefty nazi dumbocrat tea party spi for the man,,,ps,,,do you like birds?,,,ha haa haaa
NICE TRY!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Quality Supermarket Grocery 12 min grave digger 6
This is the man Topix tim worships 24 min grave digger 5
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Bitches 100,367
Do you consider yourself a REPUBLICAN, DemoCRAP... 4 hr mule trunk 9
new here and curious 6 hr who is she? 4
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 10 hr passerby 180
terry tharp is a slumlord slant eye lover (Jul '11) 11 hr just reading 38
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News