Who is the richest person in W.P.?????? Just wondering???

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
WONDERING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 13, 2011
 
There are so many people here who claim to have money so I was wondering who really is!!!!!
God Is

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 13, 2011
 
Without a doubt, Gos IS the richest, and He never brags about it!
God Is

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 13, 2011
 
I meant God is!!!
Underdunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 13, 2011
 
Grave Digger!! Dude has a wealth of funny useless knowledge and random facts.9887
Wealthy Tad Sinclaire

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 13, 2011
 
It would be me. However, I do not intend to disclose my net worth on "this" forum. I own several high class Hooter's restaurants in Bulgaria. I spend most of my time hobnobbing with the rich and famous in the Pottersville area. I am currently typing this from the South of France where I am vacationing with several of my girlfriends. I have to go now. The wine and caviar has arrived. Good day.
Underdunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Way are they making donations to the working poor/
What

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 13, 2011
 
Underdunk wrote:
Way are they making donations to the working poor/
Would you rewrite this please? LMAO You have had too much meth today, dude! lol

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 14, 2011
 
Okay I know of a few wealthy people their:
Hovers, Grisham, Silvey, Smith, and Walters
Mr Smith died, Mr Walters probably as rich as all of them put together moved out of state, So we have Hovers-Grisham-Silvey But not much to talk about

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 14, 2011
 
What about Floyd Rhine? If he doesn't have money he wants you to think he does.!!! Who are the Walters? What the name of Rick and Randy's mother?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 14, 2011
 
azzkicker69 wrote:
What about Floyd Rhine? If he doesn't have money he wants you to think he does.!!! Who are the Walters? What the name of Rick and Randy's mother?
Joseph Walters is a eccentric miser he use to own the dilapidated apartment building on Pennsylvania along with other dilapidated buildings. He all ways worked mediocre jobs figeroes-Pruete home improvement and lived and acted like a pheasant I think he dated that girl that walks around town always wearing black "Donna something" I read in FORTUNE Magazine that he inherited almost 100 mil when his Uncle died! I don't know Floyd Rhine
Rawhead

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 14, 2011
 
Dutches OClair wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Walters is a eccentric miser he use to own the dilapidated apartment building on Pennsylvania along with other dilapidated buildings. He all ways worked mediocre jobs figeroes-Pruete home improvement and lived and acted like a pheasant I think he dated that girl that walks around town always wearing black "Donna something" I read in FORTUNE Magazine that he inherited almost 100 mil when his Uncle died! I don't know Floyd Rhine
Does he churp and fluff his feathers? You said he was a pheasant (bird).
Mr Walters grieving kin

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 14, 2011
 
Dutches OClair wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Walters is a eccentric miser he use to own the dilapidated apartment building on Pennsylvania along with other dilapidated buildings. He all ways worked mediocre jobs figeroes-Pruete home improvement and lived and acted like a pheasant I think he dated that girl that walks around town always wearing black "Donna something" I read in FORTUNE Magazine that he inherited almost 100 mil when his Uncle died! I don't know Floyd Rhine
Some SOB ate my dad! He was "under glass" at the time.
marty

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 14, 2011
 
Dutches OClair wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Walters is a eccentric miser he use to own the dilapidated apartment building on Pennsylvania along with other dilapidated buildings. He all ways worked mediocre jobs figeroes-Pruete home improvement and lived and acted like a pheasant I think he dated that girl that walks around town always wearing black "Donna something" I read in FORTUNE Magazine that he inherited almost 100 mil when his Uncle died! I don't know Floyd Rhine
Lets call him up!If he would date Donna he might give me a chance! What did he look like?
Truth

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

really wrote:
Patrick Shaw's NOT rich! His family is! I would be lazy too if my family paid for everything!!
Pat put down the pot and get off your dead ass ! Help support your boys!
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what ever happen to 12 min john 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,370
West Plains Music Selection (Aug '12) 44 min Musikologist 22
why do men cheat on good women 5 hr Employee 11
Omc 9 hr the real smh 39
Police chief 9 hr grave digger 13
To the Watson family 13 hr truly sincere 3
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••