Woman from Moody MO is charged for da...

Woman from Moody MO is charged for daughter-in-law's death

There are 115 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Feb 15, 2010, titled Woman from Moody MO is charged for daughter-in-law's death. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

The girlfriend of a man charged with killing a woman in Howell County last fall now also is charged for the same murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

MOM

Hollister, MO

#62 Mar 18, 2010
noneya wrote:
debra dillard is NOT worth the time of day as for justin hes the greiving hubby but yet shackd up with lindsey whom he was mesn with when becki was still alive.
He was Not messing with Lyndsey and still isn't.
who ever

Round Lake, IL

#63 Mar 20, 2010
It doesnt matter if Lyndsey and Justin are messing around. Everyone should forces on the kids. What they do behind closed doors is there business not no one elses.They'r two litte kids that need everone to love them and be there for them. Everyone needs to quit fussing, pointing fingers,an ect... and try there best to get alone for these kids. Its all about the kids from here on out.
MOM

Hollister, MO

#64 Mar 21, 2010
who ever wrote:
It doesnt matter if Lyndsey and Justin are messing around. Everyone should forces on the kids. What they do behind closed doors is there business not no one elses.They'r two litte kids that need everone to love them and be there for them. Everyone needs to quit fussing, pointing fingers,an ect... and try there best to get alone for these kids. Its all about the kids from here on out.
You are absolutely right. I cant agree with you more. I'm just tired of seeing my daughters name smeared on this dumb website for things shes not doing. Those kids are the most important ones in this picture now. Everytime I have seen them, they have been taken care of and I will do everything I can to make sure they are.
who ever

Round Lake, IL

#65 Mar 26, 2010
Justin! you and your babies need to go to church. Leave the drugs and alcohol alone. The Lord will do the rest for you.
catfish

Gig Harbor, WA

#66 Apr 5, 2010
Hes just like his real father to dumb
who ever

Round Lake, IL

#67 Apr 7, 2010
Catfish why are you always talking so bad about Dean? Do you know him? Dean is not dumb. Debra just messed him over so bad that he turned to drinking.
catfish

Portland, OR

#68 Apr 7, 2010
Nobody has to be the way he is NOBODY.She doesn't make him drink .He's messing his son up but does that matter to him ??????????
catfish

Portland, OR

#69 Apr 7, 2010
No I don't know him and do not want to .I see him and you can just tell he is nothing but a bum .Drunk all the time and putting his son in the position he is ,is just sick sick sick .You tell me that it right tell me that ?
who ever

Ripley, MS

#70 Apr 7, 2010
catfish wrote:
No I don't know him and do not want to .I see him and you can just tell he is nothing but a bum .Drunk all the time and putting his son in the position he is ,is just sick sick sick .You tell me that it right tell me that ?
you are right. he shouldnt put his son in that position. i was just wondering did you know him thats all. the last time i saw him he didnt look like a bum but i know things change
need2know

United States

#71 Apr 12, 2010
MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. I cant agree with you more. I'm just tired of seeing my daughters name smeared on this dumb website for things shes not doing. Those kids are the most important ones in this picture now. Everytime I have seen them, they have been taken care of and I will do everything I can to make sure they are.
I hear that the children have been removed from the home. I guess they weren't being taken care of very well, now were they?
who ever

Round Lake, IL

#72 Apr 14, 2010
need2know wrote:
<quoted text>I hear that the children have been removed from the home. I guess they weren't being taken care of very well, now were they?
i heard Beckis parents have them.
what

Branson, MO

#73 Apr 15, 2010
justin asked for them to go to beckis parents to take them for a little bet so he could get there things in order and unpacked and clean now that dean is back to mississippi and the kids are doing great i spoke with them last night
inside the truth

Columbia, MO

#75 Apr 15, 2010
unreal wrote:
So how is the sherriff office going Explain this one, They held a man fo 3 months for this Crime to fianally get the truth ,what do you think they have to say for there selfs. this was the most unjust I have every seen,Thank God Debra came clean,A man Life would have been destroyed for no reason,His Family has been threw Hell over this ..There is not enough money in the world to give him those three months of his Life back ,Not counting all Embarrement they all have went threw.debra I hope you rote in hell for what you have done to Becki and her family and to Billy and his family,,
Your point is noted.
Oregon County has been holding Amick for 17 months on a murder/arson charge.
Amick didn't commit the crime and the law enforcement know it.
The ordeal has destroyed the entire Amick family.
Trial date has yet to be established.
As with your earlier point, there isn't enough money in the world to give Amick back the last 17 months.
Or for that matter, the undetermined amount of time yet to come until trial.
catfish

Houston, TX

#76 Apr 15, 2010
That little bum can"t take care of hisself how is he going to take care of those little kids.This boy is gay and hes a drunk so why do all of u take up for him .those kid are better off with there grand parents
a friend

Chesterfield, MO

#77 Apr 15, 2010
catfish. so do u know drew, personaly??? do u know anyone close to him?? have u hung out with him, been around him n becki??? i went to school with both of them n they both r good people. he loved her n always will. they have been best friends since they
a friend

Chesterfield, MO

#78 Apr 15, 2010
met eachother. he would have never hurt her or those kids. have u lost ur other half???? i have and u lose it, u need help wit everything around u. but it doesnt mean u love them less. drew people r still here for u n i will always love u. keep r head up,
a friend

Chesterfield, MO

#79 Apr 15, 2010
becki n laena r watchin over u. ull make it through:)
well then

West Plains, MO

#80 Apr 15, 2010
JustMy2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing of that day - THANK GOD - I just know 2 wrongs don't make a right !!
If you ask me there could never be a good reason given for her death ! IT'S WRONG ! PERIOD ! But lets not get ''Death Penalty'' Happy either - That doesn't bring anyone back but it would destroy more family's that are going through enough all ready .....
Well dear since you don't believe in the death penalty then lets send her to your house so you can support her and feed her and take care of her for the rest of her life. You let her get mad at one of your family members and kill them, then lets see how you feel about death! I'm all for the penalty as long as she has committed the crime. As for her family, whether locked up or dead, she was an adult and made the decisions. If it were my child who did it I would push for the same punishment as I would for someone who killed my child. There is no difference other than the fact that I would cry and hurt and feel to like I was dying. But I would completely understand!
what

Fordland, MO

#81 Apr 15, 2010
catfish wrote:
you have said some things i dont think are right but you are right on this one justin is trying to fix as much as he can without loosing it.dean did not help at all justin the kids and lyndsey were fine till he came now he has to try even harder...if you know him y r u so hard on him he needs love and help and if you know him you would know he would forgive you for all you have said he is that good of a person he does not even go on this...it hurts to much as it is his life is gone he trys to act but we know he is so sad it hurts
what

Fordland, MO

#82 Apr 15, 2010
y hurt him more ? when is it going to stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grisham Properties (Feb '14) 1 min gravedigger is cl... 46
Law and Order President Trump 3 min gravedigger is cl... 6
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 7 min gravedigger is cl... 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPANZEES 105,390
Is Shawn Rhoads endorsing Trump or not? 20 hr eyes roll 7
real haunted areas/places in or around west plains (Oct '09) Wed grave digger 216
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) Tue Mason 34

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages