Beer to minors???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
grave digger

Branson, MO

#22 Sep 19, 2013
Methodist vs Baptist wrote:
Do you know the difference between a Methodist & a Baptist?
The Methodist will wave at you while at the liquor store.
so what are you trying to say?,,,the babtist will flip you off,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Dufus

Branson, MO

#23 Sep 19, 2013
I only buy beer for my horses.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#25 Sep 19, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
Why do minors ask others to buy beer and cigarettes for them, when you brew your own beer and grow your own tobacco by the way every thing you need to grow tobacco and brew beer is legal to purchase at any age
cuz their parents wont give them a ride to the store to buy them is the grave diggers guess,,,ha haa haaa,,,teenagers cant even keep their rooms clean,,,how the hell are they gunna tend the tobaco plants and keep the brew area clean,,,ha haa haaa,,,whoever buys a minor alcahol should be punished,,,cuz many of times the adult you ask to buy you alcahol while standing in front of the beer store doesnt give you the correct change back,,,ha haa haaa,,,do you know how to get a kid to stop drinking?,,,put some epicak in their drink without them knowing and make them drink the whole drink,,,then give them some parent bull story of how alcahol has bad side effects on diffrent people to where their heads explode after they get a sick feeling in their tumy and they throw up,,,then sit back and ag it on an on while the kid is puking his guts out and yelling,,,i dont want my head to explode,,,,ha haa haaa,,,then when his head doesnt explode and his puke fest is over,,,tell the kid how lucky they really were this time,,,ha haa haaa,,,also while the kid is in the middle of the fake head explosion and puke fest,,,pretend to be making a call to another adult and say loud enough for the kid to hear you,,,well guess we have to make funeral arragements now,,,ha haa haaa,,,the kid will turn a pee green color at this time,,,but dont worry,,,thats normal,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina wise/young/puckett 12 min Questions123 1
Are you a Russian or American? 13 min GOPee BLOODBATH 3
Commander in Chief 14 min GOPee BLOODBATH 83
family enterainment (Mar '09) 1 hr SMH 19
Dead Baby Jokes 2 hr Moon Raker 13
wow 2 hr Moon Raker 6
white house setting up a "war room" 2 hr Moon Raker 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance