Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yep.

Ozark, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Why do people sell beer to minors? That's stupid, by the way, could anyone sell me some?
Been there

West Plains, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Someone sold some beer to a good friend of mine when we were in high school. He drank some of it and decided it would be a good idea to drive his car 90 miles an hour in the city limits and crashed into a into a telephone pole. He's dead now.
missed that

Branson, MO

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Been there wrote:
Someone sold some beer to a good friend of mine when we were in high school. He drank some of it and decided it would be a good idea to drive his car 90 miles an hour in the city limits and crashed into a into a telephone pole. He's dead now.
90 miles an hour, what kind of car was it? Did they total it or is it still around?
When I was 17

Mansfield, MO

#4 Sep 17, 2013
when i was in high school i watched someone buy beer for my friends too then they drank a beer and decided to ride a motorcycle at 85 miles an hour on a small short street with a sharp left turn he didnt have a helmet on since he drank beer he said he didnt need one he said beer makes him feel good.
then another time i watched an old guy buy beer for a bunch of underaged party animals and they all decided to get on a boat and go out on the lake.
then another time after that i seen a guy go to the liquor store and buy a whole keg of beer for his daughters wedding reception he took it home and a whole bunch of people came over to his house. he's dead now but i think he was 90 or something and the wedding was like 30 yrs ago
calling bs

Branson, MO

#5 Sep 17, 2013
When I was 17 wrote:
when i was in high school i watched someone buy beer for my friends too then they drank a beer and decided to ride a motorcycle at 85 miles an hour on a small short street with a sharp left turn he didnt have a helmet on since he drank beer he said he didnt need one he said beer makes him feel good.
then another time i watched an old guy buy beer for a bunch of underaged party animals and they all decided to get on a boat and go out on the lake.
then another time after that i seen a guy go to the liquor store and buy a whole keg of beer for his daughters wedding reception he took it home and a whole bunch of people came over to his house. he's dead now but i think he was 90 or something and the wedding was like 30 yrs ago
So what did you do to stop it? All talk & full of Bullship...
carpender

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2013
I just I want to thank the buyers of West Plains for buying alcohol to my minor child now that child aholic do you want to pay for the rehab bill
boo hoo

Branson, MO

#7 Sep 18, 2013
carpender wrote:
I just I want to thank the buyers of West Plains for buying alcohol to my minor child now that child aholic do you want to pay for the rehab bill
Parents like you always blaming someone else for your lack of parenting skills...
Don Righteous

Mansfield, MO

#8 Sep 18, 2013
I have my act together and have never done anything wrong. But everyone around me fails to live up to my standards. Therefore, I will be waiting by the liquor store and writing down the names and license plate numbers on the cars I see going into these places, then I will publish a list for all to see.
If you drink or smoke, be prepared to be ran out of town from the embarrassment that you will receive from having your name on that list.
Tee Pee

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2013
Don Righteous wrote:
I have my act together and have never done anything wrong. But everyone around me fails to live up to my standards. Therefore, I will be waiting by the liquor store and writing down the names and license plate numbers on the cars I see going into these places, then I will publish a list for all to see.
If you drink or smoke, be prepared to be ran out of town from the embarrassment that you will receive from having your name on that list.
So why not just find out the names of those who are contributing to minors then post them? Last I checked alcohol and cigarettes aren't illegal so why would they be ran out of town? Especially from embarrassment? You're trying to place blame where there is none.
From what I've seen it's some of the parents not keeping an eye on their alcohol, some creepy ass older guys thinking they are cool providing it, and some stealing it. Keep an eye on your kid and keep note of who does what when it comes to their friends.
Dufus

Ava, MO

#11 Sep 18, 2013
I bought beer for some miners once. They had been workin all day diggin coal and were very hot and thirsty. They really appreciated it and the following Christmas they sent me a diamond.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#12 Sep 18, 2013
carpender wrote:
ok,,,to be an alcaholic means yrs of drinking,,,so if our kid is a normal teenager and drank some beer behind the adults back with their teenage freinds,,,you kid had to start drinking at 11 yrs old,,,now the grave digger knows 11 yr olds today are tough,,,tattooed up,,,peirced up,,,doesnt mean when they walk around your house with a beer in hand and a girlfreind in tote doesnt mean you cant beat the crap out of them and then threaten with a worse beating if they call the police or tell anyone,,,thats called beating the alcahol out of a teenager/young adult,,,or saving their lives,,,when a kid wants alcahol to drink to show off with their freinds,,,they will find a way to get alcahol,,,now drugs is a diffrent story,,,cuz you can hunt down the dope dealer and beat the crap out of them while yelling,,,f--k the police,,,yelling this really scares and confusses the drug dealers,,,ha haa haaa
ynotbkind

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="yep."]Why do people sell beer to minors? That's stupid, by the way, could anyone sell me some?[/QUOTE] guess they figure the kids will find someone to get it why not try to b cool hell they might get invitd to the party n drink free beer or overcharge and make a few bucks. im not sayn that its right for minors to drink or anyone selling or buying it for them. who on here can honestly say they didnt drink when underage whether u found it stole it got somene to buy it for u . so if u r a minor drinkn how r u getn ur supply. cant just blame the seller or buyer yes they r the majority of the problem n should say no n tell their parents or just take the kids money n leave !
nasty

Branson, MO

#14 Sep 18, 2013
the people making and selling moonshine sell to any age and is easy to get around here
Dufus

Ava, MO

#15 Sep 18, 2013
I'm thinkin Grave Digger was beaten as a child. I think probably all over the head. I don't believe a human can be as goofy as he is without bein born that way or bein beaten in the head as a child.
Dad of Grave Digger

Kansas City, MO

#16 Sep 18, 2013
Dufus wrote:
I'm thinkin Grave Digger was beaten as a child. I think probably all over the head. I don't believe a human can be as goofy as he is without bein born that way or bein beaten in the head as a child.
Not only did the old lady and I beat the child, we hired the homeless to stop by and beat him. We home schooled the boy. I'll be the first to admit that the child was no genius. In fact, this is the transcript from the time I asked him a geography question. He was 25 at the time and still in the 8th grade:

Me: "Son...recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?"

Grave Digger: "Dad...I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children. Can I go to 9th grade now dad???"

Me: "Son...I never should of married my sister. I'm sorry."
no-one you know

West Plains, MO

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Dad of Grave Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did the old lady and I beat the child, we hired the homeless to stop by and beat him. We home schooled the boy. I'll be the first to admit that the child was no genius. In fact, this is the transcript from the time I asked him a geography question. He was 25 at the time and still in the 8th grade:
Me: "Son...recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?"
Grave Digger: "Dad...I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children. Can I go to 9th grade now dad???"
If you're going to make fun of Grave Digger, at least be funny doing it. He might be full of it half the time but at least he's good for a few laughs, unlike you.
grave digger

Chestnutridge, MO

#18 Sep 18, 2013
no-one you know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to make fun of Grave Digger, at least be funny doing it. He might be full of it half the time but at least he's good for a few laughs, unlike you.
ha haa haaa,,,now this is funny,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Chestnutridge, MO

#19 Sep 18, 2013
Dad of Grave Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
omg,,,oh my GOD,,,if you want to be funny,,,dont repeat what a judge on the miss america contest asked to one of the top 5 girls a few yrs ago,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz everyone knows the only one you can copy to be funny is the grave digger,,,cuz the grave digger is cool,,,how cool is the grave digger? you ask,,,so cool bigfoot takes pictures of the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,so cool mosqitos dont bite the grave digger out of respect,,,ha haa haaa,,,so cool the grave digger has the most copycats and threads about the grave digger on this west plains topix,,,ha haa haaa,,, punk,,,
Methodist vs Baptist

Mansfield, MO

#20 Sep 18, 2013
Do you know the difference between a Methodist & a Baptist?

The Methodist will wave at you while at the liquor store.
Methodist vs Baptist

Mansfield, MO

#21 Sep 18, 2013
calling bs wrote:
<quoted text>So what did you do to stop it? All talk & full of Bullship...
None of the people in that story died or even got hurt, well except the old guy who would have been 120 or older by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 49 min Rapino 96,468
US journalist Steven Sotloff reportedly beheade... 58 min Police State 1
BREAKING NEWS: Gov Jindal sues the federal gove... 1 hr The Republican 1
bars? 1 hr karen 7
We The Sheeple.... 2 hr The Wills of the ... 5
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Meme 2,023
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr neveratfault 250
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000