You are hateful and jealous

You are hateful and jealous

Posted in the West Plains Forum

goes as NO ANGEL

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 31, 2013
You have got to be the lowest of low to get off on someone elses pain. I really wish someone would post your name so we could make fun of you. You have got to be the ugliest person both inside and out!
seriously

Houston, MO

#2 Mar 31, 2013
goes as NO ANGEL wrote:
You have got to be the lowest of low to get off on someone elses pain. I really wish someone would post your name so we could make fun of you. You have got to be the ugliest person both inside and out!
uuhm,,,, Who you talking about? It always help to have a thread with a little information!
seriously

Houston, MO

#3 Mar 31, 2013
My bad. I get it now from your name. lol
you got it

Ozark, MO

#4 Mar 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
My bad. I get it now from your name. lol
You got it! Can you believe someone could be happy from someones pain? Especially, someone loosing a baby.
you got it

Ozark, MO

#5 Mar 31, 2013
I wish I knew her name!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2013
you got it wrote:
<quoted text>You got it! Can you believe someone could be happy from someones pain? Especially, someone loosing a baby.
It's easy to do
you got it

Ozark, MO

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to do
I can't see where that could be easy to do, unless you have no compassion at all. She must have an empty and black heart or no soul.
grave digger

Lampe, MO

#8 Apr 1, 2013
sorry for your loss of your baby,,,if you want too get someone back then dont tell on here or do what we are taught to do,,,forgive,,,one of the hardest thing for a person to do,,,beleive the grave digger,,,the grave digger had to do this not to long ago,,,but dont think the grave digger hasnt thought of revenge,,,and bury the bitch,,,sorry for your loss and pain,,
NO ANGEL

West Plains, MO

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to do
Thank you I am so tired of everyone buying her shit. Ever since I've known her people seem to be rushing to her defense. She sinks her claws in so deep years later the still can't help themselves. F U grave digger don't be sorry she had it coming!!!
Everyone else we are talking about the FRESENIUS ??Nurse?? thread and she is NO ANGEL.
to each thier own

Ozark, MO

#10 Apr 1, 2013
NO ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you I am so tired of everyone buying her shit. Ever since I've known her people seem to be rushing to her defense. She sinks her claws in so deep years later the still can't help themselves. F U grave digger don't be sorry she had it coming!!!
Everyone else we are talking about the FRESENIUS ??Nurse?? thread and she is NO ANGEL.
You are the biggest looser EVER. Why don't you tell us who you are
Are you afraid of getting your ass kicked?
grave digger

Lampe, MO

#11 Apr 1, 2013
NO ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text>
F U grave digger?,,,nice christian talk along with telling the world about this nurses faults,,,dont say F U to the grave digger when the grave digger said sorry for a baby's death,,,now say your sorry and the grave digger will move on,,,keep showing the hate in your heart,,,then this becomes a magnet for the grave digger and you just sucks the grave digger in,,,dont be a magnet,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Hello Chicken

Ozark, MO

#12 Apr 1, 2013
You are a chicken aren't you? You know that too many people want a piece of you. I know I do and I don't even know Kellie or you, you piece of sh*t.
grave digger

Lampe, MO

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Hello Chicken wrote:
You are a chicken aren't you? You know that too many people want a piece of you. I know I do and I don't even know Kellie or you, you piece of sh*t.
death threats and bodily harm being posted because some dont like what someone says on an opinion public topix site on the internet,,,holy crap,,,do you know assault and or murder is a crime?,,,what an idiot,,,just remember,,,when you come to beat people up,,,the people you beat up might hold a grudge,,,like this one time,,,this one guy kept a grudge for 5yrs then attacked,,,wow 5yrs,,,oh well,,,guess you know what your wanting to do,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa,,,goodby bully,,,,ps,,,the grave digger dont back down from no bully,,,
No Angel

Columbia, MO

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Again I take nothing back I am sure she knows who I am and that's really all that matters right. If she not even going to respond that should tell you all what I am saying must be true! She won't even defend herself why are you?
grave digger

Lampe, MO

#15 Apr 1, 2013
No Angel wrote:
Again I take nothing back I am sure she knows who I am and that's really all that matters right. If she not even going to respond that should tell you all what I am saying must be true! She won't even defend herself why are you?
she lost a baby and therefore its up to us to defend her,,,the grave digger dont know her but GOD you sound selfish and evil hearted,,,the grave digger shall be the babies and childrens and weaks right arm,,,and defend,,,now post and re-word your new post and everybody will forget about your old post,,,cuz thats what real men would do,,,or a real woman would do,,,have some compassion you selfish jealous bastard,,,,
Springfield resident

Springfield, MO

#16 Apr 1, 2013
so sad...
Ignorance

West Plains, MO

#17 Apr 5, 2013
How can you be so full of hate and still function. I have read all the other threads before they were deleted. No Angel They were Deleted becuase you are CRAZY. Kellie is human and has made mistakes, used poor judgement, and I am sure she has regrets. However the good out wieghs the bad and as another flawed human I can tell you that is the best we can hope for. So takes some time to look at yourself and see if you can say the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
666 (Jul '17) 3 hr Poster Child for ... 54
Ruddie Stratton (Jun '15) 4 hr Dj Lox 10
Fire and Fury 4 hr Old Guy 40
trump is a liar. (Apr '17) 5 hr Poster Child for ... 70
What's the difference 5 hr Old Guy 13
government shutdown 5 hr Old Guy 19
through the years 6 hr Raw 14 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance