First Prev
of 3
Next Last
construction worker

Ava, MO

#41 Dec 25, 2009
well all you slamers you all dont know him that well ive built one of his homes and got paid didnt have to chase him down as far as what happens in his life it is nunn ya business everyone looks at the grass on the other side if your grass in not green where your at well maybe his life was picture perfect to you but you werent behind the door he was judgemental people will get there judgement one day its not your position in life to judge maybe he did make a few bad decisions but who doesnt only doug has to pay for them not you bet you all never made bad decisions i did cause im only human
showing

Sparta, MO

#42 Dec 27, 2009
That is true about not judging people but its also true he should pay his bills . I know for a fact one bill he hasnt paid from several years ago.
construction worker

Chestnutridge, MO

#43 Dec 27, 2009
well if you give someone an invoice and they dont pay it you can generally put a lien on what ever you done the work on and if he didnt pay it then then apparently it must not be legit and 2 i know that everyone for gets once in a while have you reminded him lately anyway i dont know all the facts so its none of my business
smarty 86

Joplin, MO

#44 Jun 28, 2013
Well folks lets fast forward 3 1/2 years. Candy's "wonderful new man" hasn't had a job in over 2 years,lost his job at WP PD,IS a prescription drug addict,steals to get them and they live in mom's house. Doug always provided for his family. He always helped Candy,s parents whenever they needed something especially when her father became very ill. He has always been a attentive father. Everyone in the construction business took a hit starting 2008. The housing market is just starting to turn around. As far as cheating, yes Doug did cheat on Candy but Candy cheated on Doug with her current husband. Whats done is done. At this point, Doug is in a better place than Candy by a long shot !!! At least his girlfriend has a job !!!
wth

Ava, MO

#45 Jun 28, 2013
smarty 86 wrote:
Well folks lets fast forward 3 1/2 years. Candy's "wonderful new man" hasn't had a job in over 2 years,lost his job at WP PD,IS a prescription drug addict,steals to get them and they live in mom's house. Doug always provided for his family. He always helped Candy,s parents whenever they needed something especially when her father became very ill. He has always been a attentive father. Everyone in the construction business took a hit starting 2008. The housing market is just starting to turn around. As far as cheating, yes Doug did cheat on Candy but Candy cheated on Doug with her current husband. Whats done is done. At this point, Doug is in a better place than Candy by a long shot !!! At least his girlfriend has a job !!!
Why bring up a thread that had died just so everyone can start the bashing all over again? Candy does not live with her mom, she owns the home her mom lives in as well as other rentals. He and Candy get along great and he has his son all of the time. Doug also does not have, nor want a girlfriend at this time. I know this because I talk to him daily unlike you. So quit posting half truths and assumptions because if you really knew Doug's situation you would know that this is only going to cause problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOOM: Donald Trump’s Pick For Attorney General…... 47 min Yeah Baby Trump 2016 1
We are in much graver trouble than you can imagine 1 hr Michael Savage Ne... 1
Amish buying up all the farms close to West Pla... 1 hr Annie 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 102,160
Guess Who’s Out-Polling Every Republican Conten... 1 hr Trump 2016 2
Trump lawyer say's "It's OK to rape your spouse" 1 hr Stand Down Liberal 4
Is there really no crying in baseball??? 2 hr who dat 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages