First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#1 May 9, 2009
Anyone know Doug Hall? And the construction company "Tri-county construction" that he owns?
longtime

United States

#2 May 10, 2009
long time
nobody

United States

#3 May 10, 2009
Yea he dont pay his subs
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#4 May 11, 2009
so "long time" what can you tell me? Is he the piece of shit that I think he is?
No rumors

Ozark, MO

#5 May 16, 2009
Built my house! Great guy and did us right and built a great house!
longtime

United States

#6 May 16, 2009
long time. just askin
nunya

Flagstaff, AZ

#7 May 17, 2009
nobody wrote:
Yea he dont pay his subs
maybe if you did the work then you would get paid
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#8 May 17, 2009
nobody wrote:
Yea he dont pay his subs
Maybe thats why he is'nt building as many houses anymore. I understand his construction company has gone down the shitter, just like everything else in his life.
nunya

Flagstaff, AZ

#9 May 17, 2009
you must be a so called worker that couldn't handle hard work so did not show up for work so did not get paid. i have known many of his workers and they always got paid as long as they did the work and about his life going down the shitter if his ex would of kept her legs crossed instead of wide open for every Tom, Dick and Harry
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#10 May 18, 2009
Well "nunya" if you knew what you were talking about you would know that his ex is a super sweet woman who stood behind him for years and help amke him and his business what it was. And that it was him who couldnt keep it in his pants. And even after finding out about his many affairs she still stood behind him. Its hilarious that as soon as they divorced his life went down the toilet. Serves his dumb ass right. Had a good thing and F*%!*ed it up. Ans by the way she is now with a good man who loves her very much and is VERY happy. Guess it is just easier to blame the woman, but anyone who knows the truth knows you are talking out of your ass!!!
nobody

United States

#11 May 18, 2009
Just askin I think you hit it on the head. Because I know for a fact that the one that didnt get paid also for his work wasnt a deadbeat employee that wouldnt show up for work. I know one guy he owes several k to
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#12 May 18, 2009
I know I hit it on the head!! I wonder if he sits at home at night and cries cuz of everything he screwed up. Seems like he had it all and thought the grass was going to be greener on the other side of the fence. But guess what Doug, it aint!!! Guess you got what you deserve! Also heard he has had multible repos and is selling/auctioning off everything he has just to keep his head above water. Hope you drown!!!!
nunya

Flagstaff, AZ

#13 May 18, 2009
i acually do know what i am talking about so i am guessing you must be Tom,Dick or Harry because i know for a fact she did her share of cheating and he had his bussiness before he ever got with his ex
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#14 May 18, 2009
Dont think you know all you think you do. He had the business but it wasnt shit. She helped him build it and get everything he ever had. Coincidence that since they divorced he is loosing it all?? I think not. Say whatever you want about her, she is not that way. Those who know her know the truth. Say what you will. She is very happy and still has all of her things since the divorce. Can he say the same?? Hell no. Saw he is auctioning off even more of his stuff soon. Was in the paper. He is going under!!!! FAST!!
nunya

Flagstaff, AZ

#15 May 18, 2009
i do know her very very well and i do mean very very well and on a personal level if you know what i mean and it was while she was married to her first husband which she cheated on as well as her second
nunya

Flagstaff, AZ

#16 May 18, 2009
she may be happy for now but it won't last never does and if it wasn't for mommy and daddys money she would not have shit either some us earn it the old fashion way
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#17 May 19, 2009
Well "Nunya" I am done with this. Seems like you just want to talk out of your ass. Those of us who know the "real" truth know who's fault it was. Hell he cant even be a father, he is losing his son too. Anyway, you continue to think what you want and if you know Doud like you think you do just hang around and eventually you will see the truth. Oh and by the way, what she has she didnt get from mommy and daddy. She earned it. Not her fault her family has a little money but thats not where she aquired what she has. Not hate the player, hate the game. I'm just going to sit back and watch his life keep crumbling down around his ears. And love every minute of it. Peace out!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

West Plains

#18 May 19, 2009
I know Doug and he is a good guy!and who are you to judge? are you jelious or something???
Just askin

Amherstburg, Canada

#19 May 19, 2009
Jealous of what? His life going down the crapper? I think not.
Patriot

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2009
Doug Hall is the best person i know. Quit slandering his name just because you are trying to get revenge on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,213
Howell County Southern Commissioner (Jul '12) 6 hr grave digger 138
Hillary wants to tax estates 65% 7 hr grave digger 2
Shearin Racing (Feb '12) 15 hr Azzwhoopn 6
Wadey Hotel Murder of '92 (Jun '11) 19 hr Phsssssssttttt 40
Ryan's building 22 hr grave digger 21
Victimization of Seniors and Disabled. 22 hr tim 27

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages