Anonymous

Euless, TX

#62 Jul 26, 2012
Hair house is down right the best.
i wouldnt

West Plains, MO

#63 Jul 29, 2012
"Judy at Eclipse is a wonderful lady"

Yeah, if you like inconsistency!! Wonderful lady....does that say how she cuts hair?
redhed

Reeds Spring, MO

#64 Jul 29, 2012
Judy does a wonderful job and is always available when I need her. I wish she had her old shop back open.
Love it

Caulfield, MO

#65 Jul 29, 2012
Past Walmart HW 160 wrote:
Katies cut and styles is pretty cheap and friendly. I haven't had no complaints with my family having their hair done there.
I take my family here and they are very friendly and do a great job on our hair. I just recently went and got my hair colored and cut and they only charged me 45 and to me Ann done a great job and I love sitting in there listening to all of the salon stories. They make you feel like family.
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#66 Oct 14, 2013
can anyone tell me the name of Robin Johnsons hair salon?
MLC

Los Angeles, CA

#67 Oct 14, 2013
I would like to know where you can go and get exactly what you want the hair colors exactly as a picture shows and hair cut right seems everyone nowadays does my hair their way not the way i want ? Any suggestions ? Gossip dont care about color and cut would be great if its how i want it !
aaej

United States

#68 May 7, 2014
MLC wrote:
I would like to know where you can go and get exactly what you want the hair colors exactly as a picture shows and hair cut right seems everyone nowadays does my hair their way not the way i want ? Any suggestions ? Gossip dont care about color and cut would be great if its how i want it !

What about tangles salon in wp?
yuck

Ozark, MO

#69 May 28, 2014
No eclipz. They are o my after our money, plus the owner sleeps around with other men and she is married!! I Don't know what's wrong with people these days. If you can't be true then don't get married. Needless to say, I wouldn't give that girl a dime of my money. Her poor husband:(
Who

Seymour, MO

#70 May 29, 2014
yuck wrote:
No eclipz. They are o my after our money, plus the owner sleeps around with other men and she is married!! I Don't know what's wrong with people these days. If you can't be true then don't get married. Needless to say, I wouldn't give that girl a dime of my money. Her poor husband:(
Are you talking about tangles? Or eclipse?
Ashtyn Paige

West Plains, MO

#71 Feb 3, 2015
How well are the prices at elite and what are the hours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Execution of Law Officer 9 hr tim 14
Income taxes 9 hr Curious 10
Who's the bigger badass? 9 hr guest 7
Name of convenience store on 14 highway 11 hr smartypants 4
Tattoos in West Plains, MO 23 hr try Mike 2
Never trust a junkie Fri tim 5
New to town. How is the night life on the week... Thu churchgirl 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages