Best Hair Salon in Town?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kkelly

Amherstburg, Canada

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Where's the best place to get your hair done in town?? Cut, dyed, etc.
Janna

Canada

#2 Apr 30, 2012
I like Studio 21.
geez

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Janna wrote:
I like Studio 21.
Yeah but who can afford them I know some one that went in there and it was like $125.00 to get a cut and highlights sorry but that is way to expensive color is not that expensive!!

West Plains, MO

#4 Apr 30, 2012
Highlights is not the same as color. Color is WAY simpler.... just sayin'...
Yeah

Branson, MO

#5 Apr 30, 2012
I love Platinum. I don't mind paying for quality.
Have been to the less expensive places as well. I can tell a huge difference in my hair.
Truth

Viburnum, MO

#6 Apr 30, 2012
I completely agree. I love Platinum as well.

As the old saying goes....you get what you pay for.
lovin it

Chestnutridge, MO

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Eclipz on Porter Wagoner is awesome.
what i think

Viburnum, MO

#8 May 1, 2012
Eclipz is the best in town by far!
LOL

Windsor, Canada

#9 May 1, 2012
Obviously, the person who started this thread probably works at Platinum. Why else would someone pretend to have a question and then go down disagreeing on other people's preferences when they write their input? LOL OMG, how stupid.
Cat

Windsor, Canada

#10 May 1, 2012
I wouldn't take the family dog to Platinum.
PuddinPie

Windsor, Canada

#11 May 1, 2012
I like Cutting Warehouse.They are cheap and get good monthly deals.
Yeah

Branson, MO

#12 May 1, 2012
No, KKelly does not work at platinum. Lol, It appears that you are stupid. Did you not read the posts? Nobody was disagreeing with anything. All I saw were people stating their opinions. Looks like the only person who is disagreeable is you.
Gloria

Canada

#13 May 1, 2012
I really like Studio 21.Ever since moving here from Fort Worth, I had a terrible time finding anyone who could do anything modern. Then I found Studio 21 and the heavens opened and music sounded!I wpuld be scared to go anywhere else, especially from my previous expierces when I had to!
asdfghjkl

Canada

#14 May 1, 2012
Eilite Image
Kkelly

Amherstburg, Canada

#15 May 1, 2012
I had a bad experience at Elite Image.

I've never heard of Platinum or Eclipz. How are the prices??

I've heard great things about Studio 21, but I've never been.

And no, I don't work at any hair salon lol. Just wanting a drastic change, trying to find a place that can do that for a fair price without messing up my hair.
Yeah

Ozark, MO

#16 May 2, 2012
I used to go to Elite as well. In fact, I've been to about every salon in the town before i Discovered Platinum. My hair looks and feels fantastic when i leave there. A cut and foil with a few colors will run you about 100. You will also get an amazing scalp massage
what i think

Viburnum, MO

#17 May 2, 2012
I dont know anything about Platinum but Eclipz prices are great. Its the best deal for your money.
Kkelly

Amherstburg, Canada

#18 May 2, 2012
Well it will definitely be a choice between Platinum and Eclipz. I'll just have to call them both lol. Thanks everyone!
Yeah

Ozark, MO

#19 May 2, 2012
Idiots should NOT be allowed to click the "judge it" button. LOL
Magen

Canada

#20 May 2, 2012
OMG, I love Studio 21! It takes 2 weeks to get in though and that sucks having to wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min Johnny R 105,358
Grisham Properties (Feb '14) 1 hr grave digger 45
real haunted areas/places in or around west plains (Oct '09) 6 hr grave digger 216
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) Tue Mason 34
Sick n Tired of Walmart Mon grave digger 3
South Howell County Ambulance (Sep '08) Jul 24 Greg 106
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) Jul 24 grave digger 50

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages