#22 Feb 26, 2014
I've never had a problem with them.
HJH

West Plains, MO

#23 Mar 2, 2014
Hank Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
bumping to expose price fixing in west plains
They price gouge all the time. When the upcoming storm came about they raised their price by 50cents!it was about $3.50 a gallon. Two days before it was $2.99. Won't be going with three when spring comes!
Patches

Forsyth, MO

#24 Mar 3, 2014
West Plains Propane tried to take my parents tank after they died. The tank that my mom had bought from her mother that did not belong to them. They had it loaded up and I came out and threw a fit. They put it back and we never did business with them again. I got rid of the propane use all together.
Who

Cameron, MO

#25 Mar 3, 2014
Who owns/runs West Plains Propane?
Jack

Sparta, MO

#26 Mar 6, 2014
When I moved here I had West Plains Propane come out to fill up my tank and they said they needed to inspect my pipes. After their inspection they told me they would have to replace several pipes because they were too old. They replaced them and charged me a butt load of money. They even used some of my wood planks that were extra replacements for the wood floor to hold the pipes up to the rafters. I didn't let them remove the pipes from my property like they wanted to because I said I would take them to the scrap yard for money. A year later I hired some guy to do some work around my house and he pointed out that the pipes that they had removed were perfectly good and that it looked like I had been ripped off. I changed propane companies and now have Hometown Propane. Any thoughts? I hate to be ripped off again. I live on a fixed income.
Jad

West Plains, MO

#27 Mar 9, 2014
Who wrote:
Who owns/runs West Plains Propane?
I'm not for sure but I think his name is dick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 4 min sls 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Johnny R 105,889
Behavioral Healthcare (Aug '13) 11 min In2u 8
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 1 hr Citizen 5
blm 1 hr BlueFlamingo 17
Mistress in town 1 hr JacsISdumb 41
Casey Cox 3 hr Input 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages