west plains-propane
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poorpeople

Camden, AR

#1 Feb 19, 2014
I live in west plains and I heat with propane, got 40% left, here comes a west plains propane truck to fill my tank, I didn't call they said they need to fill my tank, no way I said, not at over $3.00 dollars a gallon, the driver said they need to cause they may run out later and cant fill me next month, sounds like when the price goes down they wont make any money, so they are trying to fill all the tanks the can before the price goes down, don't buy from WEST PLAINS PROPANE.
Hank Hill

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 19, 2014
poorpeople wrote:
I live in west plains and I heat with propane, got 40% left, here comes a west plains propane truck to fill my tank, I didn't call they said they need to fill my tank, no way I said, not at over $3.00 dollars a gallon, the driver said they need to cause they may run out later and cant fill me next month, sounds like when the price goes down they wont make any money, so they are trying to fill all the tanks the can before the price goes down, don't buy from WEST PLAINS PROPANE.
bumping to expose price fixing in west plains
Bill Collins

Mooresville, NC

#3 Feb 20, 2014
I bought a lifetime lease from the old man that use to run West Plains Propane. They picked up my tank years ago. They said they did not have a record of that. Well its because back when I bought the lifetime lease it was done with a hand shake. I do all my Business with MFA Propane now and I'm Very happy with them. You should check with MFA Propane. West Plains Propane is not what it use to be.
John Cougar Mellonshorts

Sparta, MO

#4 Feb 20, 2014
poorpeople wrote:
Never heard of propane companies pulling that crap. Hope you didn't allow them to fill it. You can always do business elsewhere.
Bill Collins

Mooresville, NC

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Make the switch to MFA. You will be glad you did.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2014
This is clearly a made up story. I talked with the owners today and they said they aren't having any problems getting propane. Since I also do business with them, I know if I told them I didn't want it right now, they wouldn't put it in my tank.
theygotme2

Camden, AR

#7 Feb 20, 2014
they told me I had to use my credit on account so they could manage their books-bullsh*t, that's not our probbly, get a accounting person. they said I had to get propane by the first of march, or they may run short of propane, whats up, they cant make me use my credit I have. they said I had to use all my credit $250.00 in march. all they want is to sell us $179.00 propane for $3.00 a gallon. the last I got was a full tank was $173.78 full not $300.00 like they want to do. we don't have very many propane to choose from any more so they JACK it up, thanks WEST PLAINS PROPANE FOR SCREWING YOU'R PEOPLE.
mygranny

Camden, AR

#8 Feb 21, 2014
they told my granny, she has low income help for heating that if she didn't let them fill her tank they would send her credit back to the state, I told her to call Ozark Action Monday see if they can do this.what about people on natural gas they don't have tanks, they don't send their credit back. West Plains propane sound like he's against the people that makes his company work, he is not out to help the people.
gassy

Jamestown, ND

#9 Feb 21, 2014
greedy republicans.
Bad Gas

Mooresville, NC

#10 Feb 21, 2014
Dang Democrats. Greedy people. Must have voted for Obama Care. If you don't want your tank filled we wont fill it. Democrats makes you wander. Democrats are so stupid it makes me puke.
BILL COLLINS

Mooresville, NC

#11 Feb 21, 2014
Look you need to call MFA Propane. They will treat you right. West Plains Propane is run by Democrats.
i see now

Lampe, MO

#12 Feb 22, 2014
You must be one of the people they filed a non payment suit against. Someone who is telling the truth has no reason to keep changing posting names.
tim

Ballwin, MO

#13 Feb 22, 2014
i see now wrote:
You must be one of the people they filed a non payment suit against. Someone who is telling the truth has no reason to keep changing posting names.
and you must work their or have some interest in seeing there reputation upheld other wise you would not have opened your comment with a insulting hearsay and innuendo. how about this, proof or GTFO. companies and businesses screw people over all the time with impunity and absolutely no concern for nothing but the bottom line. but the average person normally just buckles under and takes it. plus you have several people reporting trouble with these guys it just took one person to come forward.
Police State

Branson, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text> and you must work their or have some interest in seeing there reputation upheld other wise you would not have opened your comment with a insulting hearsay and innuendo. how about this, proof or GTFO. companies and businesses screw people over all the time with impunity and absolutely no concern for nothing but the bottom line. but the average person normally just buckles under and takes it. plus you have several people reporting trouble with these guys it just took one person to come forward.
Please google how to use "their" and "there" correctly and maybe people can start viewing you as highly as you view yourself Timmy.
tim

Ballwin, MO

#15 Feb 22, 2014
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
Please google how to use "their" and "there" correctly and maybe people can start viewing you as highly as you view yourself Timmy.
as always it about the quality of the content not grammar policing.
btw still waiting... put up or shut up.
Bill Collins

Mooresville, NC

#16 Feb 22, 2014
I havent changed my name. This is the name my Mom gave me. I say make the switch to MFA Propane. Thats all.
i see now

Lampe, MO

#17 Feb 23, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text> and you must work their or have some interest in seeing there reputation upheld other wise you would not have opened your comment with a insulting hearsay and innuendo. how about this, proof or GTFO. companies and businesses screw people over all the time with impunity and absolutely no concern for nothing but the bottom line. but the average person normally just buckles under and takes it. plus you have several people reporting trouble with these guys it just took one person to come forward.
Several people reporting trouble? You mean the same poster showing a Roe, AR location? Yeah, not buying it as that location never shows up on Topix so it's not likely "several" people. Secondly, the story doesn't make any sense at all... even from a business trying to screw someone over standpoint. Thirdly, there were several small claims suits by WP Propane against non paying customers reported in the Howell County Newspaper a few days before this thread started. Lastly, I am in no way affiliated with WP Propane. I actually had been a customer for several years until about 10 years ago. They were switching from their handwritten paper system to a computer system at that time. When I ordered more propane they suddenly said I owed them $125. They couldn't prove it when I asked, I always paid upfront and never charged propane & it wasn't reported on my credit report but they said I had to pay it because that is what the ledger said. So I told them when they could provide an unpaid bill I would pay it but until then I would use another company. That's exactly what I have been doing since that day. So I am NO fan of WP Propane but I also think it's BS to make stuff up about a business.
tim

Augusta, KS

#18 Feb 23, 2014
i see now wrote:
<quoted text>
Several people reporting trouble? You mean the same poster showing a Roe, AR location? Yeah, not buying it as that location never shows up on Topix so it's not likely "several" people. Secondly, the story doesn't make any sense at all... even from a business trying to screw someone over standpoint. Thirdly, there were several small claims suits by WP Propane against non paying customers reported in the Howell County Newspaper a few days before this thread started. Lastly, I am in no way affiliated with WP Propane. I actually had been a customer for several years until about 10 years ago. They were switching from their handwritten paper system to a computer system at that time. When I ordered more propane they suddenly said I owed them $125. They couldn't prove it when I asked, I always paid upfront and never charged propane & it wasn't reported on my credit report but they said I had to pay it because that is what the ledger said. So I told them when they could provide an unpaid bill I would pay it but until then I would use another company. That's exactly what I have been doing since that day. So I am NO fan of WP Propane but I also think it's BS to make stuff up about a business.
Check out the west plains quill forums and ask around personally. Way to much buzz for it to be just a couple of disgruntled people. I don’t know about small claims court or anything but would assume it represents former customers that no long have service or have moved so probably not something they would concern themselves with. Just so you now you locations on topix forums are where the ISP are connecting to the backbone and are not indicative of location at all of the poster in the least some are close and some are way off and they can randomly change (many use proxy serves anyway). If it is BS there is a lot of it coming from all over.
mygranny

Camden, AR

#19 Feb 23, 2014
i don't live in Roe Arkansas, why it does that I don't know -never heard of it. Iive on co. rd 2620 Hutton Valley don't know any one on this post.
tim

Augusta, KS

#20 Feb 23, 2014
mygranny wrote:
i don't live in Roe Arkansas, why it does that I don't know -never heard of it. Iive on co. rd 2620 Hutton Valley don't know any one on this post.
Its where you Internet service provider is connecting to the backbone of the (internet) you have no control over it unless you go through a proxy sever or VPN.

Pay these sages no mind, they talk shill about stuff they have know idea about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Howell County Ambulance (Sep '08) 50 min Hell 108
Mistress in town 2 hr Dont miss you 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,897
Trump will be at El Charros Tomorrow 2 hr howell co gop 2
Gary Peirce, drug dealer? (Jan '11) 2 hr Big ben need some... 12
Casey Cox 4 hr Yuihffv 3
Elizabeth Hornbeck (Feb '14) 5 hr Ihateidiots 35

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages