who

United States

#1 May 16, 2013
Anyone know her? Heard she came here from Alabama and got caught with k2.
the rachel mccay

Dexter, KS

#3 May 17, 2013
Wrong not k2 only ashes and stems were found as far as that goes but since then had the motivation to get clean n now I got 50 days clean and I moved here from rolla before that Salem before that Alabama now you know the facts no need for n e one to get hostel grateful to be n recovery it works if you work it ..... not that I need to put my life on here or explain myself just clearing things up
Michelle Jeffery

United States

#4 May 17, 2013
the rachel mccay wrote:
Wrong not k2 only ashes and stems were found as far as that goes but since then had the motivation to get clean n now I got 50 days clean and I moved here from rolla before that Salem before that Alabama now you know the facts no need for n e one to get hostel grateful to be n recovery it works if you work it ..... not that I need to put my life on here or explain myself just clearing things up
you go girl! Your awesome!
Taxpayer

Tecumseh, KS

#5 May 17, 2013
I think most people in the west plains forum post a name to start drama or make slanderous statements about a person.. That's what I assume the Original poster was doing..

The other times when a name is posted I think it's west plains police fishing for info..
Michelle Jeffery

United States

#6 May 17, 2013
I'm by no means a police officer i post my name because I'm not scared of what ppl think of me.. infact if ya don't like me please do tell me so lol.. and yes topix is a bunch of punks who try to start shit.. I'm friends eoth ray and i will defend her in everyway she's witj my cuzz. the only reason i ever get on here is to TRY to find some entertainment around this toewn but all this site is is crap!!
who

United States

#7 May 18, 2013
Rachel, what were the stems and ashes from? I don't get it. Thought you were dealing. Anyway, glad u r trying to improve. Hope you keep it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Society and Deep State Corruption 1 hr The Informer 1
Creasy Bear is a Nothingburger 1 hr GOPee DEATHgasm 26
Last breath of the Democratic Party 1 hr GOPee DEATHgasm 11
Who knew? 6 hr Donald tRump 5
Deadbeat Dads 7 hr Raw 14 6
drs 7 hr dump trump 12
Sister Christian Teri on tolerance 8 hr Trump Sucks Balls 6

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance