Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,911
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story
Norton

Garden City, MO

#19916 Oct 17, 2013
seagate wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point, the people of this nation are going to wake up and demand a SP_UHC system...much like the rest of the civilized world uses. We pay twice as much as any other nation, and rank way down the list in terms of quality of care. There is absolutely no reason why we should have drug and insurance companies making billions, and doctors getting rich...while millions of our people are going broke paying for health care. A "Medicare For All" system makes far more sense than what we currently have. However, so long as we have our "bought and paid for" politicians, little is likely to be accomplished. I hold out hope that Obamacare will make such a mess of our system, that we will eventually join the rest of the world in recognizing that health care is a basic human right.
Do you have any clue what it takes to become a doctor? I didn't think so.
I can guarantee you that Obamacare will be a disaster. It will also cost a lot and the healthcare will be a total disaster as well. I have friends that have been in healthcare for years and have talked about this happening for years. People really don't understand what is going on. Healthcare for everybody........great! However, somebody has to pay and that would be us. The government is the people you know. I know doctors that will just quit. There will be a shortage of doctors, longer waits, non-covered services because of this and that, etc. There are a million reasons this will be a train wreck. Sad thing is........this is not all about healthcare. It's about control and people don't have a clue.....not a clue!

CHEERS!
seagate

Iberia, MO

#19917 Oct 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I can guarantee you that Obamacare will be a disaster. It will also cost a lot and the healthcare will be a total disaster as well. I have friends that have been in healthcare for years and have talked about this happening for years. People really don't understand what is going on. Healthcare for everybody........great! However, somebody has to pay and that would be us. The government is the people you know. I know doctors that will just quit. There will be a shortage of doctors, longer waits, non-covered services because of this and that, etc. There are a million reasons this will be a train wreck. Sad thing is........this is not all about healthcare. It's about control and people don't have a clue.....not a clue!
CHEERS!
Doctors are NOT Saints. Half the time they spend in medical school is trying to match symptoms with Prescription Drugs...so as to keep the money flowing. It is only the AMA, and the lobbying they do to keep the number of medical students low, that suppresses competition in our health care system. SP systems...or Socialized Medicine, if you will...has proven to be very effective in virtually every nation who has moved in that direction. Insofar as doctors leaving the profession...HOGWASH!...what else would they do for a living??? If you do any research on our current system, you quickly find that the Almighty Dollar is ALL that matters to the vast majority of our current providers. Which is better...paying thousands for an effective medical system, or paying 10's of thousands for the greedy mess we currently have????

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19918 Oct 18, 2013
seagate wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors are NOT Saints. Half the time they spend in medical school is trying to match symptoms with Prescription Drugs...so as to keep the money flowing. It is only the AMA, and the lobbying they do to keep the number of medical students low, that suppresses competition in our health care system. SP systems...or Socialized Medicine, if you will...has proven to be very effective in virtually every nation who has moved in that direction. Insofar as doctors leaving the profession...HOGWASH!...what else would they do for a living??? If you do any research on our current system, you quickly find that the Almighty Dollar is ALL that matters to the vast majority of our current providers. Which is better...paying thousands for an effective medical system, or paying 10's of thousands for the greedy mess we currently have????
Not only are doctors not saints, but 50% of them graduated in the bottom half of their med school class. The dirty little secret is that once you are accepted to almost all med schools, you can fail a class, a semester, or a year or more and they'll allow you to retake classes and try to pass them.

So your doctor could have taken a semester, year, or more than other doctors did to graduate. Since that same extended stay doctor could practice medicine after graduating, making life or death decisions, daily, the thought that he might have been "held back" to finish med school isn't comforting to me.

There are compassionate care providers practicing medicine out there and I only go to them. I refuse to go to a doctor who has confirmed to me that he's a mercenary bstard. If you can't clearly see that your doctor genuinely cares about your health and well-being, you might be going to the wrong doctor.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19919 Oct 19, 2013
Hey Chilli J

Sounds like an expensive doctor who is going to show genuine concern also. Seriously.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#19920 Oct 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Don't give me that crap about doctors quitting. What are they going to do move to a different country where they get paid $1200.00 for a minor surgery instead of $30,000.00?

Get serious! QUIT!!!!!HAHAHAHA

Saint Louis, MO

#19922 Oct 24, 2013
Broken bones
maybe

Saint Louis, MO

#19923 Oct 24, 2013
In a health care system when your paying the bill if you complain something gets done. When the Government runs it and you complain ? You know the workers with there unions and such will just laugh at you and so will everyone else . You have no idea where this is going but you will find out..
tim

Murphysboro, IL

#19924 Oct 24, 2013
Still beating a dead horse I see. Sorry healthcare is here to stay. Prop c is just a embarrassment to the state. Just shows how backwards we are. If you don't like it move somewhere else we don't want you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19925 Oct 24, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give me that crap about doctors quitting. What are they going to do move to a different country where they get paid $1200.00 for a minor surgery instead of $30,000.00?
Get serious! QUIT!!!!!HAHAHAHA
3,000 doctors leaving for greener pastures
http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/healthquest/...

@ CB... most likely that is what they will do. Take their money, exchange for foreign money, depending which country. Could exchange 10 to 1 , 3 to 1, 6 to 1 etc... live like a billionaire in a low wage country.

You must be one of those low information voters. Figures.

Location hidden

#19926 Oct 24, 2013
tim wrote:
Still beating a dead horse I see. Sorry healthcare is here to stay. Prop c is just a embarrassment to the state. Just shows how backwards we are. If you don't like it move somewhere else we don't want you.
You dip chit. Obamacare is not about Health Care. It's all about taxing your ass to death.

If Obama had any concerns whatsoever he would of never signed the bill putting Monsanto above the law that Roy Blunt drafted up.

Just like a Low information democrat voter.
Lovin our Lord

East Providence, RI

#19927 Oct 25, 2013
I have read from good sources that Obama has already implanted sub atomic microbs into our food supply that controle people.

That is why he got elected a secomd time( that is also why George Bush had to cheat in 2000 to get the Presidency) But some of the Tea Party have an andedote that they have been giving to thier eliet members that neutrializes it. Currently Ted Cruz is attempting to manufacture it in large enough quantities that he can get it out to decent God-faering American citizens.

I have been praying for our country and the fiery death of those commie, hippies that worked to put Obama into power. There is a group meeting on the second quarter moon at REAL Christian churches to end this sociolist take over of our country.

The biggest suprise is that Fox News is actually working for the Obama administration. They pretend to be in favor of Republicans but they actually broadcast secret mind controle waves at the viewers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND FREE IT FROM TYRANNY!

Location hidden

#19928 Oct 25, 2013
Lovin our Lord wrote:
I have read from good sources that Obama has already implanted sub atomic microbs into our food supply that controle people.
That is why he got elected a secomd time( that is also why George Bush had to cheat in 2000 to get the Presidency) But some of the Tea Party have an andedote that they have been giving to thier eliet members that neutrializes it. Currently Ted Cruz is attempting to manufacture it in large enough quantities that he can get it out to decent God-faering American citizens.
I have been praying for our country and the fiery death of those commie, hippies that worked to put Obama into power. There is a group meeting on the second quarter moon at REAL Christian churches to end this sociolist take over of our country.
The biggest suprise is that Fox News is actually working for the Obama administration. They pretend to be in favor of Republicans but they actually broadcast secret mind controle waves at the viewers.
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND FREE IT FROM TYRANNY!
After having struggled through your post above, you have my profound sympathy. If you truly believe half of your post, you have to be in desperate need of professional help. I hope you can find the courage to seek that professional help to cure your confirmed case of raging paranoia. Your Lord can't and won't cure you, but professional help might. Good luck!
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#19929 Oct 25, 2013
if and when a doctor quits means they wernt a real doctor anyway,,,and sure the doctors dont like obamacare,,,cuz they cant make up the prices of healthcare no more,,,the next time you go visit your doctor and your sitting in the waiting room,,,look around and you will see a pharmacy sales person waiting to lure the doctor to a tropical island vacation if the doctor will push the products they have,,,its all about the money,,,and when you find that one good doctor,,,you better keep that doctor,,,cuz its all about the money,,,and to the poster above,,,the LORD does cure any problem you might have,,,cuz your professional help your talking about is all theory coming from another human who calls themselves a doctor,,,a head doctor,,,them pricks have the same problems everyone else has,,,and arnt real doctors but pill pushers for experiments to see if the pills work,,,

Location hidden

#19930 Oct 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
After having struggled through your post above, you have my profound sympathy. If you truly believe half of your post, you have to be in desperate need of professional help. I hope you can find the courage to seek that professional help to cure your confirmed case of raging paranoia. Your Lord can't and won't cure you, but professional help might. Good luck!
@ Chilli J....... Don't totally discredit the carefully crafted statement. Pay close attention to the talking points. It's imperative that you're capable of comprehending what is stated and not being fully disclosed.

The sub atomic microbs has to do with Roy Blunt writing the law on behalf of Monsanto, endorsed and signed into law by POTUS. Placing Monsanto above the law from the general population protecting Monsanto of being sued for the deadly substances of the genetically modified organisms. Whereas, the pesticides from the produce foods when ate, the pesticides passes through the RNA and DNA and slowly alters the persons DNA. You become what you eat and will grow your own body pesticides. Hoops, something that wasn't disclosed to the American people.

Just like Sodium Fluoride that controls people on the deception of the good, which actually lowers the IQ and causes other health illnesses.

The Bush statement of cheating. What this poster is really implying on cheating, that nothing happens in American unless it was planned in advanced. Meaning the 911. Norad on demand. Stand down. Benghazi, cry for help. Stand down, 4 Americans Dead. Hilliary, what difference does it make.

The TEA Party. Well, the dumb down dumb ass Americans, It was Alex Jones of Infowars that started the Original TEA Party Push with Ron Paul. But, what do you expect with debt slave Americans who doesn't know their history, willing to pay more taxes, give up their liberty for security and all designed by the Behavioral mind control Czars that knows how to manipulate the human mind and be lead right into the rabbit hole, just like Hitler.

The Fox News theory. Could be so, maybe not. In order for this
to take place would be from subliminal messages at rapid speed.

So, before anyone debunks information. Pay attention to the talking points. Go do your own research. An uninformed out of touch dumb you down strawmans opinion is what gets your ass where it is to day. Deception for the slaughter!

Location hidden

#19931 Oct 25, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
3,000 doctors leaving for greener pastures
http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/healthquest/...
@ CB... most likely that is what they will do. Take their money, exchange for foreign money, depending which country. Could exchange 10 to 1 , 3 to 1, 6 to 1 etc... live like a billionaire in a low wage country.
You must be one of those low information voters. Figures.
Fair weather, greedy, unpatriotic Americans expatriate themselves, to live in some steaming shite hole daily. Why shouldn't traitorous, treasonist doctors have that right? Good riddance to bad rubbish! Nah, nah, nah, nah...Nah, nah, nah, nah...Hey, hey...goodbye! Enjoy that malaria and/or ebola! So that would make you a disinformation voter, right? LOL

Location hidden

#19932 Oct 25, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Chilli J....... Don't totally discredit the carefully crafted statement. Pay close attention to the talking points. It's imperative that you're capable of comprehending what is stated and not being fully disclosed.
The sub atomic microbs has to do with Roy Blunt writing the law on behalf of Monsanto, endorsed and signed into law by POTUS. Placing Monsanto above the law from the general population protecting Monsanto of being sued for the deadly substances of the genetically modified organisms. Whereas, the pesticides from the produce foods when ate, the pesticides passes through the RNA and DNA and slowly alters the persons DNA. You become what you eat and will grow your own body pesticides. Hoops, something that wasn't disclosed to the American people.
Just like Sodium Fluoride that controls people on the deception of the good, which actually lowers the IQ and causes other health illnesses.
The Bush statement of cheating. What this poster is really implying on cheating, that nothing happens in American unless it was planned in advanced. Meaning the 911. Norad on demand. Stand down. Benghazi, cry for help. Stand down, 4 Americans Dead. Hilliary, what difference does it make.
The TEA Party. Well, the dumb down dumb ass Americans, It was Alex Jones of Infowars that started the Original TEA Party Push with Ron Paul. But, what do you expect with debt slave Americans who doesn't know their history, willing to pay more taxes, give up their liberty for security and all designed by the Behavioral mind control Czars that knows how to manipulate the human mind and be lead right into the rabbit hole, just like Hitler.
So, before anyone debunks information. Pay attention to the talking points. Go do your own research. An uninformed out of touch dumb you down strawmans opinion is what gets your ass where it is to day. Deception for the slaughter!
I made it through the first couple of lines of your above post before you maxed out my angry, clueless conspiracist B S rant meter. Thanks for once again confirming that you have a head full of conspiracist-driven bad wiring and fatally flawed programming. If you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere! You have a shiny day! Bwahahaha!
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#19933 Oct 25, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG,,,so many people with the opinions of what they say they know,,,lets ask you this,,,who is doing all of this?,,,give names,,,and what will it benefit them if America is destroyed?,,,cuz then they will have either china or russia as the world power,,,and russia is so split russia couldnt handle it and china,,,china is so screwed up with trying to manage its own country,,,so the people that are ruining America and want America destroyed is Americans but when its gone then what they gunna do?,,,the rich and powerfull are only a handfull in America,,,your nonsense makes no sense,,,then when the next president is in office all you scared fear spreaders will have all new self thought made up facts of what that president is doing to ruin America,,,my GOD people,,,if you were as smart as you think you are,,,you would be in power,,,so calling any group of American people dumbed down dumb ass Americans is calling yourself a dumb ass,,,and thats a low self esteme problem,,,
Disappointed

Paris, TN

#19935 Oct 27, 2013
"Pesticide Exposure Linked to Obesity Across Generations."

Click here:
http://health.yahoo.net/articles/obesity/stud...
grave digger

Branson, MO

#19936 Oct 27, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
"Pesticide Exposure Linked to Obesity Across Generations."
Click here:
http://health.yahoo.net/articles/obesity/stud...
sorry,,,the test are wrong,,,its called fast food,,,cuz before the fast food arrived and the goverment pesticides were used in America,,,there were still overweight people,,,car fumes are worse for everyone then anything else,,,but the concerned still drive a car,,,still fly on airplanes,,,still wave at the truckers,,,still stop for trains,,,still ride rides at a carnival,,,still use generators during a blackout,,,still mow their lawns,,,now is that a big goverment cover-up?

Location hidden

#19937 Oct 27, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>sorry,,,the test are wrong,,,its called fast food,,,cuz before the fast food arrived and the goverment pesticides were used in America,,,there were still overweight people,,,car fumes are worse for everyone then anything else,,,but the concerned still drive a car,,,still fly on airplanes,,,still wave at the truckers,,,still stop for trains,,,still ride rides at a carnival,,,still use generators during a blackout,,,still mow their lawns,,,now is that a big goverment cover-up?
@ grave digger. Keep drinking the sodium fluoride, it's working on your IQ to the bottom. Illness starts in the digestive system from the toxins you consume, breath and who you sleep with that has been exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of a bank in town that offers a FRE... 18 min bank you 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RepugliKKKans 99,210
zac crase 2 hr bae 1
Richards high school 2 hr George 14
Michelle Obama Hates Racist Whities 9 hr Michelle Hussein ... 5
Low-Visibilty Paperboy 10 hr The Watch 65
Well, Barack Hussein Obama has done it again! 12 hr The Watch 2
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan