Also is no stranger to A$$ to mouth
Hank Jr Jr

United States

#44 Sep 11, 2012
And her mouth to my

Since: Sep 12

United States

#45 Sep 12, 2012
Why don't you quit being a f*cking creep.
Hank Jr Jr

United States

#46 Sep 12, 2012
sony4983 wrote:
Why don't you quit being a f*cking creep.
This weirdo swallows
Hey

West Plains, MO

#47 Sep 12, 2012
U swallowing hank jr jr

United States

#48 Sep 12, 2012
Hank Jr Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
This weirdo swallows
what're you, like 13? Grow the f*ck up.
Figures

United States

#49 Sep 12, 2012
(To SONY4983) The person who talks so much crap on Ambrosia behind her back is trying to defend her now? Also your posts make you sound like a 12 year old emo kid. You must be stupid if you think she cares about you more than the people who actually try to help you. Then again you lost your v-card to her when you were 16. You have many years to grow up.

United States

#50 Sep 12, 2012
Figures wrote:
(To SONY4983) The person who talks so much crap on Ambrosia behind her back is trying to defend her now? Also your posts make you sound like a 12 year old emo kid. You must be stupid if you think she cares about you more than the people who actually try to help you. Then again you lost your v-card to her when you were 16. You have many years to grow up.
listen idk who you are but I don't talk badly about Ambrosia. Also mind your own damn business. 12 year old emo kid? Ive barely even said anything on here. Nobody ever gave a f*ck about it before why should anyone now? I don't need anyone's fake as* pity. So what if I lost my virginity at 16? I'm not f*cking stupid like everyone else that already has kids by then. I honestly don't think she gives a flying f*ck about me. But you don't know me very well obviously. Just because I waited to have sex doesn't make me much younger than you are. I will always be defensive over her. So f*ck you. I also have a really good idea of who you are. Stay the hell out of my business.
Hank Jr Jr

United States

#51 Sep 12, 2012
S|ut
Observer

Edmond, OK

#52 Sep 12, 2012
And Jesus said, "...and as you treat the least among ye, and so you also treat me."
Truth

Branson, MO

#53 Sep 12, 2012
Hank Jr Jr wrote:
S|ut
You should stop being a jealous EX. You live in Illinois and have no buisness on this topix with your jealous remarks, Stop now and save yourself alot of future problems.
towzz

West Plains, MO

#54 Sep 12, 2012
REPENT!!!!!!!!!! 76fadcahh8!!!!!!!!!!
Hank Jr Jr

United States

#55 Sep 12, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You should stop being a jealous EX. You live in Illinois and have no buisness on this topix with your jealous remarks, Stop now and save yourself alot of future problems.
Quit having sexual relations with your relatives.
towzz

West Plains, MO

#56 Sep 12, 2012
SINNER!!!!!!!!!!
Hank Jr Jr

United States

#57 Sep 12, 2012
towzz wrote:
SINNER!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you are. Everyone is. Fix yourself first
towzz

West Plains, MO

#58 Sep 12, 2012
SHUT UP DEMON!!!!!!!!!! U WILL PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF HELL!!!!!!!!!! U WORSHIP HANK JR AND HE LOVES TO SIT ON THE LAP OF SATAN AND THEN CHARM YOU WITH HIS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! REPENT NOW!!!!!!1
Hank Jr Jr

United States

#59 Sep 12, 2012
towzz wrote:
SHUT UP DEMON!!!!!!!!!! U WILL PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF HELL!!!!!!!!!! U WORSHIP HANK JR AND HE LOVES TO SIT ON THE LAP OF SATAN AND THEN CHARM YOU WITH HIS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! REPENT NOW!!!!!!1
I don't worship him. I'm his Penis. Get it? Jr. Jr. Like Elvis called his huge dong Little Elvis. You sinner! Quit thinking about Elvis' naughty bits.
towzz

West Plains, MO

#60 Sep 12, 2012
I AM A ARCHANGEL!!!!!!!!!! LEARN SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!
hillbilly

Fontana, KS

#62 Sep 12, 2012
This thread has decompensated
truth

Branson, MO

#63 Sep 12, 2012
Hank Jr Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit having sexual relations with your relatives.
I would but your ole lady keeps having me call her, mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retards Are Running This Country 13 min tim 16
Tea Party Fraud 30 min tim 10
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min The Anti Liberal 97,738
j&c auto sales Broadway (Aug '12) 1 hr sparky 11
OzNet is a fraud 3 hr Concerned citizen 5
Ebola Travel Restrictions 11 hr Update 2
Brian Richardson 11 hr fancypants 6
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance