Next Last
schmuck

Sparta, MO

#1 Sep 8, 2012
who are the babes that work at walmart?
truth

Branson, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I don't know the names but there is a lot of them. MMMMMMM HOT! Some are so sexy I crash into crap, people with my cart sometimes just to get an extra second of a look. MAN just some local Hotties that all, all under one roof, it should be outlawed.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2012
I've never seen any hot women over at the West Plains Wal*Mart. If they are there, management must keep them in the "back" and out of sight.
dumb

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Ambrosia thompson duh
SuZ

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2012
dumb wrote:
Ambrosia thompson duh
She's fat as a pig duh
truth

Branson, MO

#6 Sep 8, 2012
dumb wrote:
Ambrosia thompson duh
Is this the dark headed lady with tatoos that is always up by the check out lines? If so she is HOT!
Yupp

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Shes blonde, chunky. 18 and not pretty. No tattoos
schmuck

Sparta, MO

#9 Sep 9, 2012
who's the blonde manager with 80s blond hair?
Yeah

Cross Timbers, MO

#10 Sep 9, 2012
That's a lie, but nice try
Yeah

Cross Timbers, MO

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Oh and she's not blonde. Nice try there too.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2012
I like ambrosia :) she's a sweet person
gross

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Actually she is a natural blonde. Stupid as all get out. She is a skank. Really fat. She is a b*tch to everyone. Only cares about herself. She only hangs out with a few people that she doesnt actually like because anyone that has a brain wouldnt want to have anything to do with her. She is nasty just like her skanky nasty sister. Worthless..
sony4984

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2012
gross wrote:
Actually she is a natural blonde. Stupid as all get out. She is a skank. Really fat. She is a b*tch to everyone. Only cares about herself. She only hangs out with a few people that she doesnt actually like because anyone that has a brain wouldnt want to have anything to do with her. She is nasty just like her skanky nasty sister. Worthless..
I think you're jealous and just need to grow the f*ck up. Leave her alone. If you really have a problem try saying it to her faceyou. F*cking retard.
meh

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2012
I agreee with eveyone talking shit on her. she's a dumb b*itch that noone likes. All her friends are nasty as* lesbians
Ambrosia

Cross Timbers, MO

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Nice to know that you guys know my life so well. Your opinions of me don't bother me. Not all my friends are lesbians, and none of them are nasty. I try to be nice to everyone, so I don't know how I'm a bitch but okay. I don't only care about myself either. Go ahead and say what you want though, because it really means nothing.
Hank Jr Jr

Haslet, TX

#17 Sep 9, 2012
Ambrosia wrote:
Nice to know that you guys know my life so well. Your opinions of me don't bother me. Not all my friends are lesbians, and none of them are nasty. I try to be nice to everyone, so I don't know how I'm a bitch but okay. I don't only care about myself either. Go ahead and say what you want though, because it really means nothing.
I'd lick your b hole
Haaaaa

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Really you dont know how you're a b*tch? Uhm. Think about every single person you have ever talked to and really think about how you treat them. Especially one person in general...
truth

Rogersville, MO

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Ambrosia wrote:
Don't listen to these jealous haters, just report this site to topix as a hate crime. Go to the rules part and it will tell you how to do this. Just be patient because these hate crimes are being watched and somthing is being done. The haters might think it's funny now but wait a little while and sit back and see who is crying. I warned everyone on this Topix what was coming and they just don't get it until everybody see's their names in the paper. What they post on the internet stays on the internet and once you post something there is no way for them to remove it. It's going to be funny to watch them cry.
Ambrosia

Cross Timbers, MO

#20 Sep 10, 2012
Haaaaa wrote:
Really you dont know how you're a b*tch? Uhm. Think about every single person you have ever talked to and really think about how you treat them. Especially one person in general...
Oh you mean that one person who cheated on me our entire relationship, yeah i should have been SOOO much nicer. Right.
truth

Rogersville, MO

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Haaaaa wrote:
I think this person is just jealous of her name, what a cool name this girl your talking about has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,867
Petrifying vision of future 32 min Moon Raker 1
bill cosby 36 min Moon Raker 1
chilling read 43 min Moon Raker 1
True or False? (Dec '15) 44 min Moon Raker 15
good afternoon/evening 1 hr Creasy Bear 2
Gravedigger needs a job.. (Mar '09) 1 hr grave digger 27

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages