Do you remember all the U.F.O. sighti...

Do you remember all the U.F.O. sightings last year in West Plains?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

The Real Prince Charles

Lombard, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Bjorn Ulvaeus

Stockholm, Sweden

#2 Sep 14, 2013
The Real Prince Charles wrote:
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot .com/2012/08/west-plains-misso uri-months-of-ufos.html
We have several U.F.O. incidents each month in Sweden. I have no idea what aliens would be interested in around the Ozark area. I doubt that they are into meth or homely women missing teeth.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#3 Sep 14, 2013
Bjorn Ulvaeus wrote:
<quoted text>
We have several U.F.O. incidents each month in Sweden. I have no idea what aliens would be interested in around the Ozark area. I doubt that they are into meth or homely women missing teeth.
thats cuz the aliens cant beleive sweden is a country either,,,ha haa haaa,,,and would put a ozark woman up against any woman from sweden,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz whats sweden have,,,the recolIII caugh drop guy,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut it,,,sweden goat boy,,,or else the grave digger will invade sweden topix,,,ha haa haaa,,,where is sweden again,,,isnt it owned by russia or france,,,or was it germany needed a land to house all their goat milkers,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
Bjorn Ulvaeus

Nuremberg, Germany

#4 Sep 14, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>thats cuz the aliens cant beleive sweden is a country either,,,ha haa haaa,,,and would put a ozark woman up against any woman from sweden,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz whats sweden have,,,the recolIII caugh drop guy,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut it,,,sweden goat boy,,,or else the grave digger will invade sweden topix,,,ha haa haaa,,,where is sweden again,,,isnt it owned by russia or france,,,or was it germany needed a land to house all their goat milkers,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
You should think before you type. This girl was voted the ugliest girl in my graduating class back in Sweden: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dr7pJmpUuPA/UAl4QsR...
Sam

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Bjorn Ulvaeus wrote:
<quoted text>
You should think before you type. This girl was voted the ugliest girl in my graduating class back in Sweden: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dr7pJmpUuPA/UAl4QsR...
UGLY! Wouldn't want her shagging me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump tells the President of Mexico t... (Feb '17) 2 min cosmopolitan guy 30
7 months 12 min SirLanceALot 3
Mr. Obama was GREAT 14 min grave digger 22
got proof? 17 min elf 1
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 26 min no hate 232
revised pledge 28 min skin flute 2
potus 31 min grave digger 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages