Atheists in the high school
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#82 May 7, 2013
Soldier_of_the_Cross wrote:
I'm a bit disturbed at the amount of atheists attending the high school. Should I be more focused on protecting my own kids or encouraging my children to reach out to them and show them the light of Jesus. I've been told about a few, a teacher named Mr. Owens, a student named Chelsea Sharon, and I know there are many more, my daughter has told me about them. What should we God fearing parents do about our own children? I feel as if they're sheep in a crowd of wolves.
Im a bit disturbed at the number judgemental christian parents who make atheist out to be the worst people.maybe teach your kids not to be like you and they might turn out ok.ya atheists are the wolves...sounds like u need to reach out to some professional help
Really

West Plains, MO

#83 May 9, 2013
you should not be having this argument especially if you are adults. what people believe is their business and having this fight is juvenile. The mother who started this thread you should be ashamed of yourself, you are not setting a good example for your kids. All anyone can do is be the best that they can if your a true person of faith you will believe that God and Jesus will understand them and they will be judged by their good deeds not their lack of faith even if the bible says other wise. most atheists that i have met are more respectful and kinder than Christians. Stop this senseless arguing your not helping either side here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min TRUMPANZEES 105,382
Is Shawn Rhoads endorsing Trump or not? 14 hr eyes roll 7
Grisham Properties (Feb '14) 19 hr grave digger 45
real haunted areas/places in or around west plains (Oct '09) Wed grave digger 216
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) Tue Mason 34
Sick n Tired of Walmart Jul 25 grave digger 3
South Howell County Ambulance (Sep '08) Jul 24 Greg 106

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages