grave digger

Sparta, MO

#61 Mar 27, 2013
WatchMeTroll wrote:
<quoted text> I spend my time in the greenhouse, splitting logs and feeding the goats and chickens. I don't need anyone to validate myself.
ok,,,your a goat farmer who likes plants and dont have to buy eggs,,,you just validated yourself,,,so whats your point?,,,you dont need to beleive in GOD or your used to the goat poop smell?,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
ATHEIST

Ozark, MO

#62 Mar 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>ok,,,your a goat farmer who likes plants and dont have to buy eggs,,,you just validated yourself,,,so whats your point?,,,you dont need to beleive in GOD or your used to the goat poop smell?,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
You are not a Christian. You are also not the true Gravedigger. He was much more intelligent. Being self sufficient is nothing to sneer at. You had said that when God was taken out of school that everything went downhill. I think it was when we took the garden out of our main culture. We used to all mostly grow one. That put the kids out there weeding and picking up rocks. They learned about bugs that were beneficial and others who were not. They saw that problems like fungi came and had to be dealt with and sometimes, no matter what, you lost that crop or plant. What do kids do now that teaches them about their connection to the earth?
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#63 Mar 28, 2013
ATHEIST wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a Christian. You are also not the true Gravedigger. He was much more intelligent. Being self sufficient is nothing to sneer at. You had said that when God was taken out of school that everything went downhill. I think it was when we took the garden out of our main culture. We used to all mostly grow one. That put the kids out there weeding and picking up rocks. They learned about bugs that were beneficial and others who were not. They saw that problems like fungi came and had to be dealt with and sometimes, no matter what, you lost that crop or plant. What do kids do now that teaches them about their connection to the earth?
wrong,,,and whats the earth have to do with removing GOD from public schools?,,,cuz GOD made earth and mankind,,,but tossed ole satan down to earth and until the end days the earth is satans playground,,,but see your work ethics part and agree,,,but the youth of today are the spawns of the generations of no GOD in public schools,,,just think in another generation all the nursing home pateints will have fake breast and tattoos,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Forever

Branson, MO

#65 Apr 1, 2013
Elijah wrote:
There are people who claim not to believe in god everywhere.not just in school.so why are you suprised there in the school. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he is not real.but they day will come when there is no x box or ps3 and you fools will be running to the gov for help.lol so to those who believe in god keep on believing and to those who dont believe in god ,really dont matter.because god is real.it does not matter what anyone says or does can change that
I believe in a supreme spirit, but I am not a christian.
Springfield resident

Springfield, MO

#66 Apr 1, 2013
I believe I can fly.
sigh

Omaha, NE

#67 Apr 6, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you have to admit that the second they took GOD out of the public school system the morals and the family values have been in a decline for the worse,,,even if your an atheist you have to admit you would rather have your children hang with a christian kid because of the morals and family values they are taught,,,or would you rather have your kids hang with a kid that has no faith and doesnt learn morals,,,cuz you atheist fools are the ones who ruin everything and every soul,,,you dont think twice about abortions,,,thats murder,,,and anyone claiming to be a christian wouldnt support abortions for any reason,,,or the death penelty,,,just saying,,,but the truth of today is,,,there is a war against the christian faith and the target is the children all because some dont beleive in GOD,,,but the good news is,,,this war was perdicted and GOD wins in the end and the war will never be won cuz christians will b around to the end of days,,,people shouldnt choose between GOD and the man made rights of america,,,who cares if the man made supreme court decides a child cant pray in school or its ok to kill babies,,,if an atheist has the right to complain about prayer in schools then a christian has the right to complain about an atheist,,,if my kid has to respect a atheist or muslims feelings,,,then they have to respect my kids,,,
1. Why would anyone listen to an inbred idiot who cannot spell? If you can, but you think it's your "thing" to misspell words and use massive run-on sentences, then you are completely missing the mark. Get a life and quit posting 100 times a day on a WP message board.

2. If you think you only learn morals from church...you are an idiot. Parents teach their kids morals, not church.

3. I don't see atheists naming school age kids on message boards. This IGNORANT lady did so. I hope she goes to the house of this girl's parents....people just LOOOOVE to have nosy self-righteous bitches tell them how they are doing a poor job raising their children.
sigh

Omaha, NE

#68 Apr 6, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't there to witness the miracles of Christ or anything else in the Bible but I also wasn't there to witness the things that George Washington either but I believe the history books. Why not believe the greatest history book on earth...the Bible.
To be honest, you shouldn't believe everything in history books either. They are full of myths, just like the bible.

Second, history books don't claim that George Washington rose from the dead, round up all of the animals of the world onto a boat, create all of the languages of the world from building a tower, command that people be stoned to death for picking up sticks on the sabbath, claim to have created everything in 7 days, claim a talking snake tricked a person into eating an apple....I could go on for days, but you get the point. Not close to the same thing. If that kind of reasoning is why you are a christian, no wonder you are easy to fool.
sigh

Omaha, NE

#69 Apr 6, 2013
Soldier_of_the_Cross wrote:
They are like wolves in that they are trying to lead the Christian children astray from Heaven and the Lord to eternal death. I'm not sure about you, but I am very on edge at the thought of my children roasting in eternal flames because a few bad eggs felt 'enlightened'. I can't even imagine why their parents aren't saying something to them about it. But as for mentioning names, if they don't want people to know about it, they shouldn't be so eager to tell my children about it. And maybe the minor's parents will hear about it from this and have a serious talk with them. I came to topix to get the word out and hear other's opinions. I am thinking seriously about seeking out her number and calling her parents about it myself, but I wasn't going to be so harsh at first, so I came here to get the word out to other Christian parents instead.
First, you are living in a fantasy land. Atheists have christian beliefs forced on them all of the time without turning christian, but you think your brainwashed kids will turn to atheism because of a "few bad eggs"? If so, you are doing a shit job of indoctrinating your children.

Second, you are NOT living to the bible. You, and all christians, are cherry picking the parts you believe. Do you do ANYTHING on the sabbath? At the SAME TIME that "god" was giving the 10 commandments that you have posted in your house somewhere, he was also commanding that a man be STONED TO DEATH (which is horrible, btw)for picking up sticks on the sabbath? So, do you do ANY work, go to ANY business on the sabbath? If so, why aren't we stoning you? Why aren't you out condemning and writing posts about people who remarry, and are living adulterous, sinful lives? The bible is CLEAR that remarrying is adultery, so anyone who is remarried is living in sin each day. Start preaching against that instead of calling a freaking teenager out on a message board in a small town. What kind of "adult" are you?

Third, read this with an open mind. If you were born and lived in many other countries of the world, right now you WOULD be a Muslim, and JUST AS SURE that Islam was the one true religion. How convenient for your small-minded brain that you just happened to be raised into your specific kind of christianity...which to you is the "correct" version.

Fourth, isn't it funny how there are NO proven miracles? Two thousand years ago, all sorts of miracles. Pray all you want, believe all you want, but your version of god has never regrown a person's legs. Your church can pray every day until the end of time and it won't happen. You will chalk it up to "his" will. The rest of us will just realize you are morons.

Fifth, please, oh please, go visit the parents of this horrible atheist. I just know how people love to have nosy, self-righteous bitches, tell them how to raise their children. Oh, how much they would love to see you on their doorstep telling them about their evil child.
cautious

Ava, MO

#70 Apr 6, 2013
The greatest trick the devil's ever pulled was the creation of today's "right wing Christianity".

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Since: Feb 09

Planet Earth

#71 Apr 11, 2013
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you are living in a fantasy land. Atheists have christian beliefs forced on them all of the time without turning christian, but you think your brainwashed kids will turn to atheism because of a "few bad eggs"? If so, you are doing a shit job of indoctrinating your children.
Second, you are NOT living to the bible. You, and all christians, are cherry picking the parts you believe. Do you do ANYTHING on the sabbath? At the SAME TIME that "god" was giving the 10 commandments that you have posted in your house somewhere, he was also commanding that a man be STONED TO DEATH (which is horrible, btw)for picking up sticks on the sabbath? So, do you do ANY work, go to ANY business on the sabbath? If so, why aren't we stoning you? Why aren't you out condemning and writing posts about people who remarry, and are living adulterous, sinful lives? The bible is CLEAR that remarrying is adultery, so anyone who is remarried is living in sin each day. Start preaching against that instead of calling a freaking teenager out on a message board in a small town. What kind of "adult" are you?
Third, read this with an open mind. If you were born and lived in many other countries of the world, right now you WOULD be a Muslim, and JUST AS SURE that Islam was the one true religion. How convenient for your small-minded brain that you just happened to be raised into your specific kind of christianity...which to you is the "correct" version.
Fourth, isn't it funny how there are NO proven miracles? Two thousand years ago, all sorts of miracles. Pray all you want, believe all you want, but your version of god has never regrown a person's legs. Your church can pray every day until the end of time and it won't happen. You will chalk it up to "his" will. The rest of us will just realize you are morons.
Fifth, please, oh please, go visit the parents of this horrible atheist. I just know how people love to have nosy, self-righteous bitches, tell them how to raise their children. Oh, how much they would love to see you on their doorstep telling them about their evil child.
I LOVE this response.
Kudos.

OP, words can't even describe how ignorant you are. When I went to the high school, "concerned parents" as yourself tried calling my parents to inform them their darling daughter is gay. My parents laughed and hung up on them. Nobody cares what your opinion is and if you can't handle your kids being exposed to diversity in this world, I suggest you send them to one of the Christian high schools in town and then send them to Christian colleges afterward, then wish them the best of luck when they get into the real world. People's differences aren't scary, believe it or not and as a Christian you ought to know God made us all different for a reason. If you disagree, you may want to take that up with God.
Truth

Hollister, MO

#72 Apr 11, 2013
With out people that are open minded, the world would still be living in caves. So shut it. Because people like you are no better than quicksand.
Screwoff

West Plains, MO

#73 Apr 21, 2013
Soldier_of_the_Cross wrote:
Besides that, other parents should know what kind of people their kids are hanging around. How different is it from having them watch those Steven Hawkings shows? You should know about the danger those around your children pose, especially to their eternal soul.
I hope my child never hangs around some stupid b!tch like you or your children. Keep your views to your hypocrite self.
KJP

Taneyville, MO

#74 Apr 21, 2013
You should all be thankful being christain or atheist that this school doesn't have suicide vest muslims walking around with your children. It's bad enough having Obama supporters walking the halls next to your children.
home school

Austin, TX

#75 Apr 29, 2013
you can home school or just expect a lot of atheists out of the secular state schools. that is the point of the state brainwashing.

Many of the so-called atheists are just catholics who hate the bible and christians.
home school

Austin, TX

#76 Apr 29, 2013
claim>"Do you do ANYTHING on the sabbath? At the SAME TIME that "god" was giving the 10 commandments that you have posted in your house somewhere, he was also commanding that a man be STONED TO DEATH (which is horrible, btw)for picking up sticks on the sabbath?"
-
That was for a time after the Hebrews came out of Egypt to cleanse themself of all paganism to make way for the Messiah. The death decrees no longer apply after the Temple services ended. Wikipedia reports fair on this..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery#Christi...
This was atheist trying to teach the bible, lol.
KJP

Branson, MO

#77 Apr 29, 2013
home school wrote:
you can home school or just expect a lot of atheists out of the secular state schools. that is the point of the state brainwashing.
Many of the so-called atheists are just catholics who hate the bible and christians.
Listen up lady, how can Catholics be atheist and hate the Bible and Christians when they are the first Christian Church started by ST. PETER who was the first POPE and built the Church from instruction from JESUS CHRIST himself and teach from the same Bible you learn from. Maybe your past reletive saw the light and truth 2000 yrs later and knows more then the person who walked and learned from JESUS himself. The problem why so many people are atheist today is because of your past reletives who saw the light and taught the next generations blind faith and confusion.
home school

Austin, TX

#78 Apr 30, 2013
KJP wrote:
how can Catholics be atheist and hate the Bible and Christians when they are the first Christian Church started by ST. PETER who was the first POPE and built the Church from instruction from JESUS CHRIST himself and teach from the same Bible you learn from. Maybe your past reletive saw the light and truth 2000 yrs later and knows more then the person who walked and learned from JESUS himself. The problem why so many people are atheist today is because of your past reletives who saw the light and taught the next generations blind faith and confusion.

how? easy - most of the scientists advocating the atheist theories that God did not create the world as the Bible says he did are JESUITS. The father of the 'big bang' was a Jesuit. The 'caveman' hoaxers were Jesuits. They are deceiving the world as they hate the Bible and Christians.
Catholics are not Christian according to the Bible. You can blather on about Jesus all you want; you follow the pope in Rome. You ask the priest to forgive sin. the RC has no claimed Biblical foundation with Peter or anywhere else, just the opposite. Jesus said the RC is the harlot antichrist false religion babylon mother.
Many Catholics understand this and disown their own faith and claim to be atheist as they refuse to accept the Bible because that would mean being a Protestant and their family would disown them. So they choose 'atheist'.
The Jesuit priests have always used pagan philosophies to educate anti-bible nonsense.
www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/god...

There's more to it but you get the picture.

I doubt there are many atheist in high school. The kids dont know what to believe at that age and often do not even care. This is why they get in so much trouble, not having been taught the truth about God and why this matters so much to their eternal future.

The world revolution has destroyed our culture deliberately..

http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

http://www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMind...

http://youtu.be/UQjVaoDC0Yw
KJP

Hollister, MO

#79 Apr 30, 2013
home school wrote:
<quoted text>
how? easy - most of the scientists advocating the atheist theories that God did not create the world as the Bible says he did are JESUITS. The father of the 'big bang' was a Jesuit. The 'caveman' hoaxers were Jesuits. They are deceiving the world as they hate the Bible and Christians.
Catholics are not Christian according to the Bible. You can blather on about Jesus all you want; you follow the pope in Rome. You ask the priest to forgive sin. the RC has no claimed Biblical foundation with Peter or anywhere else, just the opposite. Jesus said the RC is the harlot antichrist false religion babylon mother.
Many Catholics understand this and disown their own faith and claim to be atheist as they refuse to accept the Bible because that would mean being a Protestant and their family would disown them. So they choose 'atheist'.
The Jesuit priests have always used pagan philosophies to educate anti-bible nonsense.
www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/god...
There's more to it but you get the picture.
I doubt there are many atheist in high school. The kids dont know what to believe at that age and often do not even care. This is why they get in so much trouble, not having been taught the truth about God and why this matters so much to their eternal future.
The world revolution has destroyed our culture deliberately..
http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason
http://www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMind...
http://youtu.be/UQjVaoDC0Yw
Is there something wrong with you or you a member of that Church in Kansas who protest all Christian Churches and Soldiers funerals? The Catholic Church is all about JESUS my freind. Have you ever been to a Mass? The Pope is the head of the Church and nobody thinks the Pope is above JESUS, Catholics follow JESUS. A Preist listens and then guides a person to Pray to JESUS for forgivness of the sins a person confesses. Your teachings you think are the truths of the Bible are truths made up by you. You can't pick an choose what you want to beleive in the Bible and can't pick an choose parts of verses or chapters you think are more important to go with your warped thinking. You were raised by some religous Bible thumping know it all who brainwashed your mind to be closed minded to most likely a 15 member Church way out in the sticks somewhere. It's funny how in the year 2013 you know more about the truth in the Bible then a 2000 year old Church knows. The same 2000 year old Church that will be on Earth another 2000 years but your 15 member church will fade away the second 2 of your 15 members stop showing up on Sunday Morning because it's Deer hunting season.
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#80 May 3, 2013
Say, just for example, that there are 1,000 different types of churches in the world. Everybody thinks that 999 of them are wrong, and that somehow, they are in the "right" church.
The difference between yourself and atheists...atheists believe that all 1,000 are wrong.

Me, I think that if every single person here was born in Afghanistan instead of the US, you would be Muslim today. Not only that, you would be ABSOLUTELY SURE that Islam was the one true religion.

Soooooo, what does that tell you about what you believe?
KJP

Hollister, MO

#81 May 3, 2013
Sigh wrote:
Say, just for example, that there are 1,000 different types of churches in the world. Everybody thinks that 999 of them are wrong, and that somehow, they are in the "right" church.
The difference between yourself and atheists...atheists believe that all 1,000 are wrong.
Me, I think that if every single person here was born in Afghanistan instead of the US, you would be Muslim today. Not only that, you would be ABSOLUTELY SURE that Islam was the one true religion.
Soooooo, what does that tell you about what you believe?
Tells me that the Christian faith is the better of the two because the Christian faith teaches to help others not murder them. In America we have all religions not just Christians. The problem with atheist is the atheist forget no matter what the name is on the Church door they are all christian and learn from the same Bible just have diffrent Church rules but the message is still the same for all, Praise GOD and through JESUS CHRIST your saved. islam beleive muhammad is the messenger and destroy all non muslim. Soooooo, what does that tell you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drs 3 hr Guest 4
jimmy caroll sports complex 5 hr grave digger 3
Eric "You Hate Me Because I'm Black" Holder 12 hr grave digger 6
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 100,413
Flunkie from R7 hating on Richards 18 hr grave digger 11
WP Football Team 18 hr grave digger 5
Who owns People's Park? 18 hr grave digger 8
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe