Atheists in the high school
GoodLord

Cabool, MO

#21 Mar 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you have to admit that the second they took GOD out of the public school system the morals and the family values have been in a decline for the worse,,,even if your an atheist you have to admit you would rather have your children hang with a christian kid because of the morals and family values they are taught,,,or would you rather have your kids hang with a kid that has no faith and doesnt learn morals,,,cuz you atheist fools are the ones who ruin everything and every soul,,,you dont think twice about abortions,,,thats murder,,,and anyone claiming to be a christian wouldnt support abortions for any reason,,,or the death penelty,,,just saying,,,but the truth of today is,,,there is a war against the christian faith and the target is the children all because some dont beleive in GOD,,,but the good news is,,,this war was perdicted and GOD wins in the end and the war will never be won cuz christians will b around to the end of days,,,people shouldnt choose between GOD and the man made rights of america,,,who cares if the man made supreme court decides a child cant pray in school or its ok to kill babies,,,if an atheist has the right to complain about prayer in schools then a christian has the right to complain about an atheist,,,if my kid has to respect a atheist or muslims feelings,,,then they have to respect my kids,,,
I think you should read up on history. We have come a long way, and for the better. If you want to blame something, blame lazy parents, American culture and the idea that you are what you own.
GoodLord

Cabool, MO

#22 Mar 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you have to admit that the second they took GOD out of the public school system the morals and the family values have been in a decline for the worse,,,even if your an atheist you have to admit you would rather have your children hang with a christian kid because of the morals and family values they are taught,,,or would you rather have your kids hang with a kid that has no faith and doesnt learn morals,,,cuz you atheist fools are the ones who ruin everything and every soul,,,you dont think twice about abortions,,,thats murder,,,and anyone claiming to be a christian wouldnt support abortions for any reason,,,or the death penelty,,,just saying,,,but the truth of today is,,,there is a war against the christian faith and the target is the children all because some dont beleive in GOD,,,but the good news is,,,this war was perdicted and GOD wins in the end and the war will never be won cuz christians will b around to the end of days,,,people shouldnt choose between GOD and the man made rights of america,,,who cares if the man made supreme court decides a child cant pray in school or its ok to kill babies,,,if an atheist has the right to complain about prayer in schools then a christian has the right to complain about an atheist,,,if my kid has to respect a atheist or muslims feelings,,,then they have to respect my kids,,,
And studies show that the highest rate of women getting abotions are white, Protestant women. And a child can pray in school. It just cannot be forced by the administration, teachers, etc. Religion does not make one moral. If you need a bible or faith to know rape, murder or stealing is wrong, there's your sign.
geez

Forsyth, MO

#23 Mar 25, 2013
If I remember correctly the WPHS actually has a club - can't remember the name.. Venture Club maybe?- that is a religious based club. I believe they receive the money from the Christmas trees that are sold across from Walgreen's every year. They hold their prayer meetings before or after school on school grounds. So WPHS allows their students to participate in organized religion activities if they choose but does not force students to participate. Doesn't sound like a problem to me.

I am really, really hoping that the person who started this thread is just trying to stir everyone up. It appalls me that this person doesn't see the error in their ways by posting names on Topix and by thinking that God said to go around and shame those that aren't christian. I'm a christian but if you called me ranting and raving about my child trying to lead your child into the realms of Satan simply by not sharing your faith I would absolutely GO OFF ON YOU!!!
Umoron

Branson, MO

#24 Mar 25, 2013
What a load of crap. NO SOLICITING!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#25 Mar 25, 2013
GoodLord wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should read up on history. We have come a long way, and for the better. If you want to blame something, blame lazy parents, American culture and the idea that you are what you own.
read all the history books and it clearly shows the decline of the youth all started when the war on christians was started and when a kid grows up without GOD or is told GOD is wrong these kids grow up to be parents one day and their kids are farther away from the truth,,,like a domino affect but playing with generations of kids,,,now,,we have come along way,,,who you talking about,,,the atheist movement?,,,and where did the culture of who you are of what you own start?,,,and for the better?,,,who's better?,,,that GOD or christians have a war against them and the atheist think their winning because the man made goverment rules are made into laws?,,,
gotpower

Houston, MO

#26 Mar 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>read all the history books and it clearly shows the decline of the youth all started when the war on christians was started and when a kid grows up without GOD or is told GOD is wrong these kids grow up to be parents one day and their kids are farther away from the truth,,,like a domino affect but playing with generations of kids,,,now,,we have come along way,,,who you talking about,,,the atheist movement?,,,and where did the culture of who you are of what you own start?,,,and for the better?,,,who's better?,,,that GOD or christians have a war against them and the atheist think their winning because the man made goverment rules are made into laws?,,,
No one can make anybody take God out of their life. It is a choice. God lives in the heart as much as anywhere. If kids don't have God in their life now days that should be put on the parents more than anyone for not teaching their kids more about God.
cautious

Ozark, MO

#27 Mar 25, 2013
Some of you are partially right - there IS a was against Christianity, and it is being waged by the radical fringes who call themselves Christian but are false. They live in opposition to Jesus' command to love each other and not to judge.Don't be fooled by this cult.
GoodLord

Cabool, MO

#28 Mar 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>read all the history books and it clearly shows the decline of the youth all started when the war on christians was started and when a kid grows up without GOD or is told GOD is wrong these kids grow up to be parents one day and their kids are farther away from the truth,,,like a domino affect but playing with generations of kids,,,now,,we have come along way,,,who you talking about,,,the atheist movement?,,,and where did the culture of who you are of what you own start?,,,and for the better?,,,who's better?,,,that GOD or christians have a war against them and the atheist think their winning because the man made goverment rules are made into laws?,,,
I disagree. We are much more moral and civilized now than at any other time previously. Women were treated like cattle, kids would be abandoned in the streets when their parents could no longer care for them, abuse was ignored, the elderly and poor lived in squalor in poor houses, etc.

To think that christians have a war against them is delusional. Christians are the majority and have increasingly been trying to legislate their religious beliefs on a more steady basis. Get real. Take another look back into history and see how sh*tty it all was when ANY religion had power.
GoodLord

Cabool, MO

#29 Mar 25, 2013
cautious wrote:
Some of you are partially right - there IS a was against Christianity, and it is being waged by the radical fringes who call themselves Christian but are false. They live in opposition to Jesus' command to love each other and not to judge.Don't be fooled by this cult.
Good point.
Mama

Cabool, MO

#30 Mar 25, 2013
gotpower wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can make anybody take God out of their life. It is a choice. God lives in the heart as much as anywhere. If kids don't have God in their life now days that should be put on the parents more than anyone for not teaching their kids more about God.
I teach my kids about nature. I make sure they understand that all living things are connected.My religion is that we come belong to the earth. We come from it and go back to it and that we are all a part of the natural world and should be respectful of all things.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#31 Mar 25, 2013
GoodLord wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. We are much more moral and civilized now than at any other time previously. Women were treated like cattle, kids would be abandoned in the streets when their parents could no longer care for them, abuse was ignored, the elderly and poor lived in squalor in poor houses, etc.
To think that christians have a war against them is delusional. Christians are the majority and have increasingly been trying to legislate their religious beliefs on a more steady basis. Get real. Take another look back into history and see how sh*tty it all was when ANY religion had power.
the grave digger does agree with you on the part about the past,,,but you left out this past was before social security,,,food stamps,,,welfare programs we have today,,,all good and needed programs,,,but dont think there isnt a war on christians in this country because there is and the anti-christain groups are the war mongers,,,now think about this my freind,,,we have all these improvements which we both agree on,,,and with these improvements came the decline in the ethics like work from the youth,,,growing up watching their parents draw welfare their whole life,,,there is bad with good,,,and with these bad,,,look into the future of the path america is on,,,getting worse not better,,,do you want this generation of kids today be the ones who take care of you in a nursing home?,,,they dont respect the adults as kids means they wont respect anyone when there adults,,,the dust bowl days sucked for people but so will tomorrow for us if something doesnt change,,,
Wolf_of_WPHS_app arently

Hollister, MO

#32 Mar 25, 2013
Okay, my dad didn't hear about it, but I did. Feel free to call me up, and we can have a nice discussion. I don't go around trying to munch on the souls of Christian children, nor do I even talk about my religious views unless asked. So you should probably, instead of talking to me, talk to your daughter about eavesdropping or why she asked me, depending on how she heard.
By the way, after being referred here by a friend, I must say - what a site. It's like a watering hole for gossips and trolls. Try reading a book sometime. It's much more productive.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#33 Mar 25, 2013
Wolf_of_WPHS_apparently wrote:
Okay, my dad didn't hear about it, but I did. Feel free to call me up, and we can have a nice discussion. I don't go around trying to munch on the souls of Christian children, nor do I even talk about my religious views unless asked. So you should probably, instead of talking to me, talk to your daughter about eavesdropping or why she asked me, depending on how she heard.
By the way, after being referred here by a friend, I must say - what a site. It's like a watering hole for gossips and trolls. Try reading a book sometime. It's much more productive.
topix is like a book,,,the grave digger can read any thread and see how it will end,,,example,,,lets call this chapter,,,walmart,,,it starts off with the first post bitching about walmart,,,then gets a few uplifting reasons why at least we have a walmart store and dont have to travel to shop there,,,then about the middle comes the deep secrets of pissed off past employees with many post from present employees defending the work place,,,then a couple funny grave digger walmart post and maybe a funny monkey post to throw everyone off subject,,,followed by a few post from some trying to keep the site alive,,,then alot of grave digger hate post,,,then it dies off down the line,,,thats cuz all the hatefull topix folk has releived all access stress from bashing the grave digger,,,your welcome by the way for that,,,ha haa haaa,,,so in reality,,,this topix is way better then a book,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz you dont only get to read this book,,,you get to talk to others about this book with your opinions and all the practise you get on the keyboard,,,ha haa haaa,,,now,,,who were you talking too anyways in your post,,,ha haa haaa
seriously

Houston, MO

#34 Mar 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>topix is like a book,,,the grave digger can read any thread and see how it will end,,,example,,,lets call this chapter,,,walmart,,,it starts off with the first post bitching about walmart,,,then gets a few uplifting reasons why at least we have a walmart store and dont have to travel to shop there,,,then about the middle comes the deep secrets of pissed off past employees with many post from present employees defending the work place,,,then a couple funny grave digger walmart post and maybe a funny monkey post to throw everyone off subject,,,followed by a few post from some trying to keep the site alive,,,then alot of grave digger hate post,,,then it dies off down the line,,,thats cuz all the hatefull topix folk has releived all access stress from bashing the grave digger,,,your welcome by the way for that,,,ha haa haaa,,,so in reality,,,this topix is way better then a book,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz you dont only get to read this book,,,you get to talk to others about this book with your opinions and all the practise you get on the keyboard,,,ha haa haaa,,,now,,,who were you talking too anyways in your post,,,ha haa haaa
LOL. I think you are lost troll. WalMart is another thread. Are you really this stupid or just play to be, I ask play to be because I didn't think anyone could really be as stupid a you. LMAO
grave digger

Branson, MO

#35 Mar 25, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think you are lost troll. WalMart is another thread. Are you really this stupid or just play to be, I ask play to be because I didn't think anyone could really be as stupid a you. LMAO
the story was about walmart to make a point,,,so the grave digger thinks your way to serious yourself,,,to bad the sex store by the racetrack closed cuz the grave digger would buy you something to shove up your buttocks,,,if your a dude,,,but if a woman,,then it will make you not so serious,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut the hell up and learn to read not assume just cuz you seen a post by the grave digger,,,punk,,,
seriously

Houston, MO

#36 Mar 25, 2013
I was just fishing and I knew you would bite. I just caught the biggest sucker there is. LMAO Punk!!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#37 Mar 25, 2013
seriously wrote:
I was just fishing and I knew you would bite. I just caught the biggest sucker there is. LMAO Punk!!
your so funny,,,the grave digger likes to fish also,,,look at you,,,the grave digger hooked you days ago and when ready,,,will throw you back,,,cuz my freind,,,your under the grave digger curse,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
derekp

Ozark, MO

#38 Mar 26, 2013
I admire and espouse the teachings of Jesus it is just all the christians I can't stand.
PishPosh

Cabool, MO

#39 Mar 26, 2013
The true wolves are those who flash the Jesus badge,but are the worst hypocrites on earth.
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#40 Mar 26, 2013
living in fear wrote:
first of all there are to many false religions... too many dam hypocrits and too many wanna bs.. just live ur life... the best way you and ur family know how... nobody has the answers to everything and just because its in a book were u there to witness everything that happened in it?? nobody on this earth can tell u yes ... so live the best life u can ..
I wasn't there to witness the miracles of Christ or anything else in the Bible but I also wasn't there to witness the things that George Washington either but I believe the history books. Why not believe the greatest history book on earth...the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min Johnny R 104,828
sam 50 min grave digger 3
Churches are a joke? 21 hr grave digger 16
In God We Trust (Nov '15) Tue GetRealHighonPot 56
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? Tue sjo 8
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal Tue Anonymous 1
Short cute blond at Arby's? Tue Tired _of _ lies 13

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages