Justin Johnson and Dwayne Aldridge

Posted in the West Plains Forum

TidalWave

Branson, MO

#1 Oct 8, 2013
I saw these two losers getting pulled over the other day.Justin was driving while having a 10 year revocation for being a drunk a$$ loser....he got to ride in the back of the city ran cab. Dwayne,the 3 time felon had a warrant and got to spend the night in the county ran hotel.

One is on probation for a felony while living with one that is a felon. Pretty sure that's against all the rules of probation! Oh,but rules....they don't apply to people this cool!LMAOROTF
batman

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2013
I think he is all so hiding bush in his closet.
LMAO

Branson, MO

#3 Oct 11, 2013
I'm a felon.Think maybe I can get my foot in the door over there?I will clean up the house and be real quiet while I sell drugs!Any girls I beat will be gagged so as not to pester the neighbors or make the block look bad.
Dogs

Branson, MO

#4 Oct 11, 2013
ha ha ha must be talking about damn it dave. his name should be Beer beer and more beer. the block already looks bad specially before you move in hey to want play with you bet so not the first time he's cheated on a very sweet and innoce friend and dump on her. Ha ha it don't get any better just wait the sucking sound is next.
Tts

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 26, 2013
These boys are good ppl. Mistakes dont define who u r!! Get a life better yet get a job n stop livn off a bro...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrats on a good season Zizzers football 1 hr grave digger 1
Where's Chad W 1 hr replaytime 1
Old Fashion Enema 1 hr Analogy 3
Should the president be charged as an accessory... 1 hr Analanne 6
So What's Your Take On Obama? 1 hr grave digger 2
Invensys 1 hr Judy 128
Independent for Congress 2 hr grave digger 13

Freeze Warning for Howell County was issued at October 31 at 8:54PM CDT

West Plains Dating
Find my Match