Listening

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

yea I know him...what did you hear about him?
yep

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

lmlg wrote:
Anybody know anything bout him. Some people were talking about him yesterday
I know who he is. What do you want to know?
lmlg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

i heard that he was trouble is that true
so true

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

lmlg wrote:
i heard that he was trouble is that true
He is major trouble. Why, are you involved with him? If so then you better watch out. He is a lot of fun but cant keep out of trouble.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Its not everyday you see someone jump in a dea agents truck and ride around with them and then turn around and get high like he does
no crap

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

the truth wrote:
Its not everyday you see someone jump in a dea agents truck and ride around with them and then turn around and get high like he does
Him & his family r just like that. All snitches.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Right. You have no idea how many times Adam or aj has tried getting some of my friends in trouble trust me. Every time you turn around their calling the law but yet they can get high all day long and nothing happen to them.
no crap

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

the truth wrote:
Right. You have no idea how many times Adam or aj has tried getting some of my friends in trouble trust me. Every time you turn around their calling the law but yet they can get high all day long and nothing happen to them.
That whole family gets away with everything. They start sh*t then walk away free. Losers all of em
I DIDNT THINK SO

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

no crap wrote:
<quoted text>
That whole family gets away with everything. They start sh*t then walk away free. Losers all of em
Are you willing to say this to his face????? Or to any of their faces???
no crap

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

I DIDNT THINK SO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to say this to his face????? Or to any of their faces???
I have said it to their faces before. Let me guess. You are one of them? Cause no one else would defend one of those losers. All drug addicts & non working pieces of sh*t. I have not said 1 thing that is not true & everyone knows it.
aj bartlett

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

the truth wrote:
this is aj if u dont know who i am I'm a BARTLETT if u dumb a** imbread motherf*** would just learn a lesson after all the beatings and a**whoopings I've handed out. u jealous cause u wasn't high a** bird p**** almost always i put my flag on the moon u don't like it f*** u maybe that's what u need is to get high oh and if everyone don't already know tommy deluna is the cop calling snitch sells dope but i got his brother boogies motion of discovery tommy has three pages of snitching on his own brother and getto mike did to get ur s*** straight next time before u start talking s*** to one of the most feared men in Missouri
real

Thayer, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Dam aj long time brother! Too bad iv known you and your pussy moody mafia group since you all was circle jerkin together in the skate land bathroom. Blast from the past, remember when you and bobby tried rushin brindez and he whooped both of u, while laughing. I'm not one to be stuck in the past but you pathetic kids are legends in your own fuckeddd up, pedi minds. How about you give bobby a message from someone that can stand behind wat he says, threaten an underage kid again and it'll be the last.
omg

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

wow seriously aj i know for a fact that u turned in yancy burris, jerry greer, and your own cousin tommy deluna. ya i seen the papers on boogie but you would be an idiot to beleave that tommy would turn his own brother in. i knw tommy and his woman was trying their damnest to help boogie and coty when they got in trouble they even called me and asked if i could help them. so stop being a s**t talking hypacrite and start worrying about your family and your self
adam bartlett

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Im a snitch but i just did 5 months in jail for driving with no liscense dont you think me snitching would of got me out of that jerry greer was a good friend of mine i still talk to his ol lady and yancy never done anything to snitch on her about she is my friend too and tommy dont do anything illegal to snitch on him moody mafia is retired but if your willing to call them out we can rise up from the hall of fame
someone

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Everyone needs a little fun in there life both adams keep life exciting keep you thinking whats going to happen next is he going to be in a good mood today or is he going to freak the Fuk out is he going to run you over with a car is he going to keep up the jokes and the party voth of them are really good guys till you git on there bad side but thats anyone really they give till it hurts or fuck up your hole world play or pass dont let a good time pass you by just dont git them in a bad mood you never no what will happen
so true wrote:
<quoted text>
He is major trouble. Why, are you involved with him? If so then you better watch out. He is a lot of fun but cant keep out of trouble.
someone

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

I bet you have you lieing peace of sht you would not be standing on your own your not truthful about anything if you new them you would no that they are good hearted people with good things to say about most of you jack@ss's that dont have the balls to say who you are just small minded people that dont really dont no what the fuk you are talking about give people a chance before you judge them for who they are no snitchs around hear maybe you are the snitch just trying to throw the blam some where besidea on yourself thanks for reading this i dont like shit talkers without a name anyone can do stuff with no name but it takes a person with balls to use there name
no crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said it to their faces before. Let me guess. You are one of them? Cause no one else would defend one of those losers. All drug addicts & non working pieces of sh*t. I have not said 1 thing that is not true & everyone knows it.
someone

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

They most of the times have warents so why would they call the cops dumb dont you think git a clue before you talk dumb ass git real
the truth wrote:
someone

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Maybe your the snitch bitch git real you dumb fukers
no crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Him & his family r just like that. All snitches.
adam bartlett aka curly

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

This adam u know me holler back

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,733
leslie jones 3 hr yeahbuddy 4
she's in town 4 hr WTH 14
Shane Brashear 4 hr truth 13
Digger & Tim 4 hr jade 39
Aberea Tackitt Morgan and Chris Morgan 6 hr going bonkers 5
looking for rent ot rent to own 6 hr sadly 3
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters