concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Has anyone had bad dealings with this particular pawn broker?
no real surprise

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

a majority who i've seen walk thru the door look like they trouble with a lot of things and I'm sure pawn shops are always on their list.
nature of the business
put up with a lot of crap
put up with a lot of shady characters
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Closed-minded ppl- place judgement on individuals who arent necessarily shady...some ppl just need cash to get by, for their children or unexpected situations that may arise...most folks will find the shady type folks are behind the counter. Ppl often forget that judgment belongs solely to our Maker.
sham wow

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Going to the chappel gonna get married!Come on down to WP Pawn and get your gal a ring!
wp pawn customers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

concerned citizen wrote:
Closed-minded ppl- place judgement on individuals who arent necessarily shady...some ppl just need cash to get by, for their children or unexpected situations that may arise...most folks will find the shady type folks are behind the counter. Ppl often forget that judgment belongs solely to our Maker.
We wouldnt go anywhere else but WP Pawn! The only bad thing is some of the very weird people who come in there sometimes! The workers and the owner there are all very nice, friendly and always ready to help!
Curt S

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Kenny is a dip stick
fatso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Kenny is an odd duck. Don't think he wouldn't hurt you!
wp pawn customers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

fatso wrote:
Kenny is an odd duck. Don't think he wouldn't hurt you!
He is one of the nicest men in town! He would do anything for just about anyone! He also donates to alot of different charities!
Curt S

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wp pawn customers wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of the nicest men in town! He would do anything for just about anyone! He also donates to alot of different charities!
I think this is Kenny or one of his trolls.
connie

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Curt S wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is Kenny or one of his trolls.
me 2
youramoron

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Heard ole Kenny likes em young.
Annie

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

I think Kenny and Tiffany make a great couple.I think they will get maried some day.Kenny has been Tiffanys only lover.Kenny must love Tiffany because he takes care of her hole family.I hear Tiffany has been looking at weding dresses.Has anyone else seen that Ring she is wearing,Wow it looks expensive.Good luck to both Kenny and Tiffany.
Surprised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

He likes women now?!?!?
Annie

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Yes he likes women.He loves Tiffany very much.He is getting ready to build Tiffany's Mom and Dad a new house.
branch bark

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I have trouble getting waited on in there so I take my money elsewhere. F'em
Sassylady

Squires, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Seriously?!? Do you people really think there is something going on between Kenny and Tiffany? Stupid!
Gigatech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

West Plains Pawn is one of the cleanest places in town and the least likely to end up with you buying stolen merchandise. In fact it is 1 of the 2 pawn shops in West Plains that are actually operating legally under the state mandated law of reporting pawned items on a nation wide data base, the rest are still in violation.

As for any possible relationship between 2 people anywhere it frankly is no ones concern but that of those involved, the rest of us have no business in it.
Your dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Gigatech wrote:
West Plains Pawn is one of the cleanest places in town and the least likely to end up with you buying stolen merchandise. In fact it is 1 of the 2 pawn shops in West Plains that are actually operating legally under the state mandated law of reporting pawned items on a nation wide data base, the rest are still in violation.
As for any possible relationship between 2 people anywhere it frankly is no ones concern but that of those involved, the rest of us have no business in it.
I agree totally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min DanFromSmithville 92,194
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 2 hr Funny 18,911
Haunted: The old D.W. Reese Primary School in W... (Jul '08) 4 hr Crow 35
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 8 hr sum1who_cares4_thegirls 28
loud boom heard 4/19/14 @ 8:45 pm 10 hr grave digger 9
Anyone have a treadmill they want to sell ? (May '10) 10 hr Mr david kelly 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE