First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What goes around

Chestnutridge, MO

#24 Aug 16, 2012
The one and only Mike Harper that knows the ends and outs of prison is back in Prison... And RIGHT WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE.. with the KEYS thrown away. As far as his Mother, Father, Brother they are good people god rest his father. Parents raise their children and once they are as old as Mike Harper is, they will do what they want NO MATTER THE COST OR WHO IT HURTS. I think Betty did her best with him. As far as his brother, he separated himself from them because of MIKE. I think it is just one more off the streets.. Mike Harper is dangerous to society... Thank you Lord!!!
crazy woman

Nixa, MO

#25 Sep 1, 2012
LaLa wrote:
Wth happened?? Not surprising tho.
Yeah, David's family are winners aren't they. They are lazy, jealous, greedy, and nothing like David was or any of the Harpers. I know that personally!!!
Really

Ozark, MO

#26 Sep 17, 2012
interesting.......You should get your facts straight. Davids wife has put more time in at doss & harper than mike EVER thought about. But I guess you are very proud of what Mike has accomplished in his life. Please full us in!
Patty

Mountain View, MO

#27 Sep 18, 2012
crazy woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, David's family are winners aren't they. They are lazy, jealous, greedy, and nothing like David was or any of the Harpers. I know that personally!!!
Idiot!!! You know nothing about David's family.... Obviously!!! You should be ashamed!!!!
Just me

Reeds Spring, MO

#28 Sep 21, 2012
crazy woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, David's family are winners aren't they. They are lazy, jealous, greedy, and nothing like David was or any of the Harpers. I know that
personally!!!
Your description of davids family sounds more like Mike. Mike and David were NOTHING alike. So my guess is u don't know them "personally"!
sham wow

Ozark, MO

#29 Sep 21, 2012
Woah buddy
crazy woman

Nixa, MO

#30 Sep 24, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!!! You know nothing about David's family.... Obviously!!! You should be ashamed!!!!
Before you call me an idiot, you need to be informed. I am not ashamed of what I wrote, the one who should be ashamed is David's wife. I know David would be ashamed of how she is treating David's mother. Mrs. Harper, David's mother, is a very loving Christian woman who loves Shirley, doesn't approve of what she is doing, but loves her. Perhaps we know only what we see or hear, but Jealousy and greed are the only reasons why a daughter in-law would treat a wonderful woman so badly.
crazy woman

Nixa, MO

#31 Sep 24, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your description of davids family sounds more like Mike. Mike and David were NOTHING alike. So my guess is u don't know them "personally"!
You have no idea how much David and Mike were alike. I'm only speaking from what I have personally observed. Perhaps I don't know them as "personally" as you, but I do know they were brothers and yes they were alot alike in many ways. You may not want to hear this, but Mike actually had more compassion for people than David did. Mike was actually more like his dad than David. If Mike's family is greedy, why is is daughter so poor?
Malcolm

Mountain View, MO

#32 Sep 24, 2012
crazy woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you call me an idiot, you need to be informed. I am not ashamed of what I wrote, the one who should be ashamed is David's wife. I know David would be ashamed of how she is treating David's mother. Mrs. Harper, David's mother, is a very loving Christian woman who loves Shirley, doesn't approve of what she is doing, but loves her. Perhaps we know only what
we see or hear, but Jealousy and greed are the only reasons why a daughter in-law would treat a wonderful woman so badly.
You have this "story" of yours backwards loser!!! Davids wife and kids have been treated like second class since his and Ralphs deaths! They have done alot for their grandma and mother in law!! Maybe you should ask the grandma since you seem to know her, and so much about this topic! While your at it ask Mikes daughter yourself about her life, she'll tell you! I bet once your done asking questions, and finding out ALL the facts, you'll see.......you're an idiot!!!
Patty

Mountain View, MO

#33 Sep 25, 2012
Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this "story" of yours backwards loser!!! Davids wife and kids have been treated like second class since his and Ralphs deaths! They have done alot for their grandma and mother in law!! Maybe you should ask the grandma since you seem to know her, and so much about this topic! While your at it ask Mikes daughter yourself about her life, she'll tell you! I bet once your done asking questions, and finding out
ALLthe facts, you'll see.......you're an idiot!!!
AMEN!!!!
Darryl J Lippold

Murphysboro, IL

#34 Feb 27, 2013
If any of you want to point your finger at Mike, look into your own soul. Please do not Judge him.

Mike saved my life. When he gets out you just may be shocked when you see what he is doing now.

Mike has been through a lot, he is only human,and we all make mistakes.

I know Mike at a level you may not understand. He is paying for his transgressions.

Semper Fidelis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words Matter 3 min grave digger 24
grave digger, warrior, and creepy bear 7 min Moon Raker 6
Obamagate 13 min okimar 104
Not trump like. 15 min Moon Raker 11
Deaf people in West Plains? (Feb '13) 16 min Moon Raker 11
Bose Sound 21 min Moon Raker 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 109,967
why the anger? 34 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 65

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages