First Prev
of 2
Next Last
down south

Branson, MO

#1 Dec 30, 2008
does anyone know him? I heard he's back in town?
prophet

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2009
where did he go?
MJH

Richmond, KY

#3 May 28, 2009
Who wants to know?
...I'm sure there's more than one Mike Harper from West Plains; can you be more specific?
Mud Shark

Ottawa, KS

#4 Nov 22, 2009
down south wrote:
does anyone know him? I heard he's back in town?
If you are talking about the one who was in prison, he is as crazy as a loon.
Howell County Man

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2009
Mud Shark is right!! He's more than just a loon...a no good s.o.b. I know personally!!!
mtn view

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2009
Pomona has it about right, but we won't get into everything on here. Just stay AWAY from him unless you want to ruin your life too!!!
SAY IT ISNT SO

Sparta, MO

#8 May 17, 2010
Rumor has it that he is right back to his old ways with the girls and dope.
White Cloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Mud Shark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about the one who was in prison, he is as crazy as a loon.
Anyone that would say such a thing about a man who during the Viet Nam War volanteered to serve his country and didn't have to but signed a waiver to go and served with valor in the USMC-isn't worth his weight in hog shit. The man will take a bullet for you. You don't know him, Mud Shark, so what if he likes a little dope and the women, He's a true friend and you better stick to your mud hole before your ass becomes one.
White Cloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Howell County Man wrote:
Mud Shark is right!! He's more than just a loon...a no good s.o.b. I know personally!!!
How do you know Howell County Man, tells us your personal experience with Mike Harper. Mike is Ralph Harpers second son so by-God if you knew Ralph, then you would know that Mike can't be all bad or a SOB. Mike will give you the shirt off his back if you need it, you just better not forget to speak the next time you run into him.
White Cloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2011
SAY IT ISNT SO wrote:
Rumor has it that he is right back to his old ways with the girls and dope.
It isn't so A.Hole, he's doin great, managing Doss & Harper, and doing a fine job of it to. Mike did his time and he did it alone so lay off and give the man due respect.
DWebster

Roscoe, IL

#13 Jul 1, 2011
White Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't so A.Hole, he's doin great, managing Doss & Harper, and doing a fine job of it to. Mike did his time and he did it alone so lay off and give the man due respect.
I do not even know if you guys are talking about the same Mike Harper that I need to talk to...But sounds like him from what I have heard from my brother that he was in prison on drug related charges..no judgement call here..makes no matter to me...The Mike I need to know about knows my brother Daniel..(tatoo)Webster from Rockford,Illinois
it is impotant that I contact him about my brother...how do I do that...does anyone know.?
Howell County Man

Mountain View, MO

#14 Jul 2, 2011
White Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that would say such a thing about a man who during the Viet Nam War volanteered to serve his country and didn't have to but signed a waiver to go and served with valor in the USMC-isn't worth his weight in hog shit. The man will take a bullet for you. You don't know him, Mud Shark, so what if he likes a little dope and the women, He's a true friend and you better stick to your mud hole before your ass becomes one.
LOL.......Not the Oh poor me went to vietnam story?? Alot of people when to Vietnam!! Still NO reason to do what he's done with his life and to his Familys life. You think his Daughter cares about vietnam, and what he went through? She has gone through hell with that man, not to mention alot of other people. I see some posts have been deleted, but I did like the one about the niece and nephew. HOW LOW CAN YOU GO...I guess ask him.
Howell County Man

Mountain View, MO

#15 Jul 2, 2011
White Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Howell County Man, tells us your personal experience with Mike Harper. Mike is Ralph Harpers second son so by-God if you knew Ralph, then you would know that Mike can't be all bad or a SOB. Mike will give you the shirt off his back if you need it, you just better not forget to speak the next time you run into him.
I did know Ralph and David Harper. They were the best men to ever live, and for you to put him in the same catergory.....Shame on you. He is NOTHING like his dad or brother....too bad..
WhiteCloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#16 Jul 5, 2011
Howell County Mouse,
How well do you know his mother, Betty Harper? I read you calling her a bitch. Scum Bag!
WhiteCloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#17 Jul 5, 2011
Howell County Mouse,

How well do you know his mother, Mrs. Betty Harper? I read you calling her a, "bitch."
WhiteCloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#18 Jul 5, 2011
want to hear it again, Mouse?
WhiteCloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#19 Jul 5, 2011
Howell County Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.......Not the Oh poor me went to vietnam story?? Alot of people when to Vietnam!! Still NO reason to do what he's done with his life and to his Familys life. You think his Daughter cares about vietnam, and what he went through? She has gone through hell with that man, not to mention alot of other people. I see some posts have been deleted, but I did like the one about the niece and nephew. HOW LOW CAN YOU GO...I guess ask him.
What deleted posts are you referring to about "The Niece and nephew" I didn't see anything that isn't here now, your a G.D. liar! There hasn't been anything deleted - you trying to cause trouble and you are going to get it - tell just one more lie.
WhiteCloud

Reeds Spring, MO

#20 Jul 5, 2011
I'll expose you yet so all can see and know who the LOW LIFE IS.
Howell County Man

Ozark, MO

#22 Jun 8, 2012
meme wrote:
Back to prison you go Saint Mike
HA,HA,HA about time!! He's been getting away with stuff for years now. What are you going to say about this "White Cloud". I guess I called it this time last year. Once a loser always a loser. I thought the sun was expecially bright today, and I bet David's family felt the same ray of sunshine....
LaLa

Mountain View, MO

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Wth happened?? Not surprising tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump / Pence yard signs for Halloween perverts (Oct '16) 13 min grave digger 11
foul stench 20 min Gotcha 4
Free (Nov '16) 21 min grave digger 11
a math lesson 25 min grave digger 10
inexcusable 29 min grave digger 39
Best Wishes 1 hr Moon Raker 1
a winner 1 hr grave digger 11

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages