The blue meth that's hitting the stre...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yea

Ozark, MO

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Dream on STUPID.
Ignorant

Ozark, MO

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Buy them books, send them to school, and they still can't spell .....
summer

Ozark, MO

#25 Jan 10, 2013
Why do dumb-ass trash post this stuff on here?This is a site that everone can see what kind of town we have!p.o.me off!Most are good people,except for druggies,that are posting dumb stuff!
HookerWhoreSlutS kank

Branson, MO

#27 Jan 11, 2013
HookerWhoreSlutS kanks wrote:
Oh and I also am not only a black man but I am a gay black man that loves penis and to be fudge packed daily by anyone i can while I am smoking on dat blunt!.
No S and Galina Missouri under your fake name because your a copy cat stalker.
lawlabiding citizen

Ava, MO

#30 Jan 12, 2013
i heard the cook for this is called *M* and he puts some strangew stuff in the meth
grave digger

Branson, MO

#31 Jan 13, 2013
the grave digger says anyone who knows who is selling and making meth should put the real names on here so anyone can go pay a midnight visit to the lab and destroy it for good and keep all the cash they find and spread the taste to the poor of the area,,,ha haa haaa,,,f@#k the meth makers and dealers and f@3k the laws that protect them devil candy makers,,,ha haa haaa

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#32 Jan 13, 2013
friendofafriend wrote:
This is clearly the same guy having a conversation with himself about meth...any other town and this would strike me as odd.
Have you ever watched Breaking Bad? This is where it's from!
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#33 Jan 13, 2013
grave digger wrote:
the grave digger says anyone who knows who is selling and making meth should put the real names on here so anyone can go pay a midnight visit to the lab and destroy it for good and keep all the cash they find and spread the taste to the poor of the area,,,ha haa haaa,,,f@#k the meth makers and dealers and f@3k the laws that protect them devil candy makers,,,ha haa haaa
the digger likes the devil's candy,,,by that the digger likes man love,,,a man's love is the digger's candy,,,digger also likes midnight visits,,,for man love,,,digger makes cash at truck stops
FYI

United States

#34 Jan 16, 2013
Just to let all you ignorant, bath tub making, dope addicts know that blue meth comes from one major source in the united states. Federal dope. So whoever has is it at some point it has came from a federal agent most likely given to a "nark" or a "snitch" to deal out. And when they drop the hammer on this weak dealer, he will start naming names.
Jeriome

Ava, MO

#35 Jan 16, 2013
FYI wrote:
Just to let all you ignorant, bath tub making, dope addicts know that blue meth comes from one major source in the united states. Federal dope. So whoever has is it at some point it has came from a federal agent most likely given to a "nark" or a "snitch" to deal out. And when they drop the hammer on this weak dealer, he will start naming names.
You probably just some pussywhipped honkey that keeps tryin to put tha blak man down. You should be asheamed cracka sayin dis shit you just a conspiricy theroist tryin to scare us.
BOO

Ozark, MO

#36 Jan 16, 2013
BOO!! Scared yet? Better be.
grave digger

Reeds Spring, MO

#37 Jan 17, 2013
drugs have no color,,,drug dealers have no face,,,drugs suck all the way around,,,drug addicted family members suck all the way round,,,but what do ya do,,,support them and try and get them help,,but there is a point when one family member of this addicted loved one will snap,,,and it wont be good for the faceless drug dealers,,,the police cant and wont stop drugs because of the money it takes in to support the cities, counties, states,,,drugs in this world today are two faced,,,the bad guys make it, an deal it,,,all illegal,,,then the good guys find it and are employed for their 30yr working life all from the drugs,,,then retire and the next good guy steps in chaseing the same ole faceless drug dealers and makers,,,all with no salution at all but one big vicious circle,,,all for the money,,,ha haa haaa,,,this doesnt even touch the millions employed in the medical feild trying to help addicts,,,it all comes down to this,,,if a drug dealer pushes the drugs to your loved one,,,do whatever you need to do too the drug dealer,,cuz the GOD almighty law isnt going to,,,
Jeriome

Ava, MO

#38 Jan 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
drugs have no color,,,drug dealers have no face,,,drugs suck all the way around,,,drug addicted family members suck all the way round,,,but what do ya do,,,support them and try and get them help,,but there is a point when one family member of this addicted loved one will snap,,,and it wont be good for the faceless drug dealers,,,the police cant and wont stop drugs because of the money it takes in to support the cities, counties, states,,,drugs in this world today are two faced,,,the bad guys make it, an deal it,,,all illegal,,,then the good guys find it and are employed for their 30yr working life all from the drugs,,,then retire and the next good guy steps in chaseing the same ole faceless drug dealers and makers,,,all with no salution at all but one big vicious circle,,,all for the money,,,ha haa haaa,,,this doesnt even touch the millions employed in the medical feild trying to help addicts,,,it all comes down to this,,,if a drug dealer pushes the drugs to your loved one,,,do whatever you need to do too the drug dealer,,cuz the GOD almighty law isnt going to,,,
wat duh hell you sayin crack. hate all you stupid racist honkeys
grave digger

Branson, MO

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Jeriome wrote:
<quoted text>wat duh hell you sayin crack. hate all you stupid racist honkeys
listen jeriome the blacky,,,you might hate all the honkeys but this honkey loves everyone,,,even your black ass,,,so shut the hell up,,,punk,,,now get over to the grave diggers crib and open the door for the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave diger has a question for your blacky buttocks,,,why does all the good looking blacky women want all the honkey boys so bad? the grave digger knows the honkey boys have jobs and can take them out to eat at restraunts that dont except food stamps like you but damn man,,,,the grave digger knows these blacky chicks get tired of pimp talking no job boys like you but damn man,,,the grave digger kidnapped a pimp one time for ransom and the pimps ho's paid the grave digger not to return the pimp,,,ha haa haaa,,,so the grave digger sold the pimp to a rich blacky family down south,,,ha haa haaa
Jeriome

Forsyth, MO

#40 Jan 18, 2013
sheit man i aint eve gonna read that frum no raciis whitey. dis why i hate all you whiteys becaus you so racist.
ull get urs

Fulton, MO

#41 Jan 22, 2013
That meth was around then I was lil my cousin use to make it it was smooth amd worked great but that was back 15years ago when meth was meth it wasnt this shake and back bs of dolphin tablets.and it wasnt cut with bs..anyway ive grown outta all that hope soon my frinds of those cars with flashing blue amd red lights get u.
summer

Branson, MO

#42 Jan 26, 2013
Jeriome wrote:
sheit man i aint eve gonna read that frum no raciis whitey. dis why i hate all you whiteys becaus you so racist.
Black are more race-hate than white!!You just said it!!You hate all us whitey!!You have a racist mind scum-bag!
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#43 Jan 26, 2013
summer wrote:
<quoted text> Black are more race-hate than white!!You just said it!!You hate all us whitey!!You have a racist mind scum-bag!
the grave digger knows you speak the truth,,,a blacky moves into a whity neighborhood and nothing happens,,,but whitey moves into the blacky neighborhood and they are called honkey,,,kraker,,,whitey,,,but if the whitey calls the blacky the N word,,,then thats bad,,,thats racist,,,its called reverse racism but is over looked because 5 generations or more ago some blacky african rulers sold their own people to rich european peoples who happened to live all over the united states of america mostly in the southern states because the slave ships were unloaded thru the gulf of mexico ports back in the day,,,so with this free grave digger education facts,,,people are people no matter what color they are because have you ever saw a brown sugar blacky girl,,,wow,,,wow,,,wow,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,the kkk sucks because their redneck ways suck like their hillbilly backwoods bloodlines,,,yeall,,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger must destroy the whitey kkk and the blacky black panther party and all pigmy midgets from south america,,,freaks,,,ha haa haaa
Jeriome

Forsyth, MO

#44 Jan 26, 2013
summer wrote:
<quoted text> Black are more race-hate than white!!You just said it!!You hate all us whitey!!You have a racist mind scum-bag!
you crackas so stupid everyone nos that blacks cant be racist
Sho

Kirbyville, MO

#45 Jan 27, 2013
Jeriome wrote:
<quoted text> you crackas so stupid everyone nos that blacks cant be racist
U sho b sum cracker *ss hillbilly tryin to sound black! Get a life honky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to rent a house in the country. 1 hr Qwerty 2
Does anyone know 1 hr Ana Linjector 3
Coast to Coast listeners Art Bell dies. 2 hr Reality Sucks 12
Trump approval rating hit 51% 3 hr Leon 110
Best Psychiatrist in West Plains (Dec '10) 3 hr Betsy R 57
Inspector General sends criminal McCabe case to... 3 hr Christian Patriot 4
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 3 hr Christian Patriot 120

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages